Never forget 9-11-01.....Okay I give, what's the deal with "Never forget"?

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) came under fire earlier this year for refusing to say terrorists carried out the horrific attacks that took place on September 11, 2001. During a fundraiser for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), Omar said "some people did something."

“I say raise hell, make people uncomfortable. Because here’s the truth. For far too long, we have lived with the discomfort of living as second class citizens and I’m tired of it," Omar said during the event. “CAIR was founded after 9/11, because they recognize that some people did something, and then all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties."

Son-of-911-Victim-Takes-on-Rep.-Ilhan-Omar-for-Her-22Some-people-who-did-something22-Comment-e1568231077776-620x436.png

“Madam, objectively speaking, we know who and what was done. There is no uncertainty about that.”

Fox News:

The New Jersey resident, who lost his mother Frances in the 9/11 terror attacks, ripped the Minnesota congresswoman on Wednesday during a reading of victims’ names at Ground Zero after Omar’s infamous remarks earlier in the year in which she described the most horrific attack to ever occur on the American homeland simply as “some people did something.”

“Today I am here to respond to you exactly who did what to whom,” said Haros Jr., who sported a shirt with Omar’s words and was met with some applause from a crowd of families and relatives who had gathered for the ceremony. “Madam, objectively speaking, we know who and what was done. There is no uncertainty about that. Why your confusion?”

He continued: “On that day 19 Islamic terrorists, members of Al Qaeda, killed over 3,000 people and caused billions of dollars of economic damage. Is that clear?”

As Haros Jr. spoke, he was standing just steps away from the site of the former World Trade Center’s south tower — where his 76-year-old mother, Frances, walked into work one pleasant Tuesday morning and never returned home.

“But as to whom? I was attacked. Your relatives and friends were attacked,” Haros Jr. said, looking out to the crowd. “Our constitutional freedoms were attacked and our nation’s founding on Judeo-Christian principles was attacked.”

He added: “That’s what some people did,” Haros Jr. concluded. “Got that now? We are here today congresswoman to tell you and the Squad just who did what to whom. Show respect in honoring them, please.”
That was an awesome smackdown of Omar. Haros was on Hannity last night.
Omar was referencing that only some were involved in the attack
Conservatives have used 9-11 to spread hate and fear against all Muslims
We didn't land on HATE, HATE LANDED ON US!

Go crawl in a hole with your Islamic brethren, and Hate America from a foxhole, if you like defending The Hate-Death Cult of Islam so much.

NYC is leftist
Trust me, they remember
Trust me, the ones who remember are not leftists.

PoliticalChic

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) came under fire earlier this year for refusing to say terrorists carried out the horrific attacks that took place on September 11, 2001. During a fundraiser for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), Omar said "some people did something."

“I say raise hell, make people uncomfortable. Because here’s the truth. For far too long, we have lived with the discomfort of living as second class citizens and I’m tired of it," Omar said during the event. “CAIR was founded after 9/11, because they recognize that some people did something, and then all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties."

Son-of-911-Victim-Takes-on-Rep.-Ilhan-Omar-for-Her-22Some-people-who-did-something22-Comment-e1568231077776-620x436.png

“Madam, objectively speaking, we know who and what was done. There is no uncertainty about that.”

Fox News:

The New Jersey resident, who lost his mother Frances in the 9/11 terror attacks, ripped the Minnesota congresswoman on Wednesday during a reading of victims’ names at Ground Zero after Omar’s infamous remarks earlier in the year in which she described the most horrific attack to ever occur on the American homeland simply as “some people did something.”

“Today I am here to respond to you exactly who did what to whom,” said Haros Jr., who sported a shirt with Omar’s words and was met with some applause from a crowd of families and relatives who had gathered for the ceremony. “Madam, objectively speaking, we know who and what was done. There is no uncertainty about that. Why your confusion?”

He continued: “On that day 19 Islamic terrorists, members of Al Qaeda, killed over 3,000 people and caused billions of dollars of economic damage. Is that clear?”

As Haros Jr. spoke, he was standing just steps away from the site of the former World Trade Center’s south tower — where his 76-year-old mother, Frances, walked into work one pleasant Tuesday morning and never returned home.

“But as to whom? I was attacked. Your relatives and friends were attacked,” Haros Jr. said, looking out to the crowd. “Our constitutional freedoms were attacked and our nation’s founding on Judeo-Christian principles was attacked.”

He added: “That’s what some people did,” Haros Jr. concluded. “Got that now? We are here today congresswoman to tell you and the Squad just who did what to whom. Show respect in honoring them, please.”
CAIR will not forget. Give it a day or two and muslims will be demanding this man's arrest for hate speech.

NYC is leftist
Trust me, they remember

PoliticalChic

Fox News:

CAIR will not forget. Give it a day or two and muslims will be demanding this man's arrest for hate speech.

The existence of CAIR....and their allies, the Democrat Party, ....are the very best reasons to keep a Manichean view of the world.

NYC is leftist
Trust me, they remember

PoliticalChic

Fox News:

The existence of CAIR....and their allies, the Democrat Party, ....are the very best reasons to keep a Manichean view of the world.
Fear the Mooslim!

On my drive home, a bunch of people crowded an overpass with some flags and signs that said "never forget".

It backed traffic up on the freeway pretty bad.

I was a little confused about this as well. Why are people holding up traffic to insist that I remember something that I'm pretty sure we all remember anyway? Maybe they're trying to inspire national pride or unity or something. If so, then the execution probably could have been better thought out.

That's not confusion you're experiencing, that's stupidity...on your part.

“For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush." - Luke 6:43-44

NYC is leftist
Trust me, they remember

PoliticalChic

Fox News:

Fear the Mooslim!

They shouldn't be feared. Hell has it's arms wide open for them. They just should never be trusted. The Koran Commands them to lie to and deceive Infidels in the cause of Jihad which all Muslims are required to participate in. You shouldn't be trusted either.

I'm still trying to figure out if it is appropriate for me to Remember the Alamo? I'm no Texican and It didn't involve the United States at the time. So it sort of reminds me of Cinco de Mayo but without a specific day to celebrate with some terrific food.

NYC is leftist
Trust me, they remember

PoliticalChic

Fox News:

I STILL wonder what civil rights Omar imagines muslims lost after 9-11-01.
ANYONE. I was not only there----I was there because I work in places
that include New York's muslim enclaves-----but I also had muslim clients.
ANYONE willing to tell me just what "CIVIL RIGHTS" muslims lost or in
what way they were treated as "second class" or----like DHIMMIS? in the
shit hole Somalia or any of the other shariah shit holes in the world?

NYC is leftist
Trust me, they remember

PoliticalChic

Fox News:

After 9-11, peaceful American Muslims lived in fear

They heard what was being said in the media. Saw how people looked at them,

Just read what was posted on this board

Fox News:

That was an awesome smackdown of Omar. Haros was on Hannity last night.

Omar was DENYING the link between the prevalent teachings of muslim
ideologues and the atrocity of 9-11-01------and complaining of IMAGINARY
loss of civil liberties which she and other scum like her claim afflict muslims in the
USA -----she is a jihadi and BS artist. Anyone out there willing to tell me
about the CIVIL liberties that POS has been denied?

Omar is a jihadist. But feel free to continue to defend her.
Omar is a US Congresswoman sworn to defend the Constitution
She lied. Muslims Lie. The Koran Commands them to lie. That's why you love that asshole because you are a liar too.

I try not to congratulate posts with language that I wouldn't use, but your post is spot on!

Couldn't be more correct!

NYC is leftist
Trust me, they remember

PoliticalChic

Fox News:

They can leave this country any time they want and go back to make their allah lovin shitholes a better place.

NYC is leftist
Trust me, they remember

PoliticalChic

Fox News:

"muslims lived in fear....." after 9-11-01? people "LOOKED at them"??
I lived then and still live and engaged and function in SEVERAL muslim
enclaves in New York City----------- "people looked at them"---RIGHT ---
and that is about it. People look at me too. What does "what was posted
on this board" relate to "loss of civil rights"? Do you have anything more
than "people looked at them"? -------It is true that when anyone in the
city DRESSES UP in costumes to advertise a foreign influence----sometimes
people look. ------mostly visitors to NYC. Way back then----in 2001--CAIR
sent out a directive for muslims to REPORT "negative stares" ------and they
did-----the precincts were INUNDATED with fake complaints

Why would we forget? Was this a problem for say, Pearl Harbor?

What aren't we supposed to forget?

Why is it important we not forget?

Any chance it's just a slogan that sounds cool, draws attention and marketing? Perhaps a "feel good" for national pride?

I'm often very literal, cause and purpose, yadda yadda........It can be a problem:banghead:
How can we forget? The country is still hemorrhaging funds due to the Republican aggression in Iraq.

Forum List

Back