Never forget 9-11-01.....Okay I give, what's the deal with "Never forget"?

the question was what "civil liberties has .." ....ilhan omar and other muslims
been denied since 9-11-01 . As to your statement "every muslim will deny their religion encourages terrorism" ----what else is new. According to
Islamic ideology---the conquest, enslavement, oppression and exploitation
of non muslims is NOT TERRORISM------it is a way of pleasing their "god"
and attaining paradise ((jannah))
Well...if their was some funny business...you can bet your ass there was a Jew in the middle of it. Some were certainly dancing about it.

Let's check:

Trump was right again! Dan Rather on David Letterman Sep 17 2001

Jersey City 9/11 Celebration Report CBS

“EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say

Updated Dec 22, 2015; Posted Dec 21, 2015

But in a new examination by NJ Advance Media, a police officer who worked on 9/11 and residents on the outskirts of Journal Square say they witnessed small pockets of people celebrating before the groups dispersed or were broken up by authorities.

… the inquiry provides the first credible indication of at least two modest celebrations, as described by on-the-record sources who say they witnessed the behavior.

"When I saw they were happy, I was pissed," said Ron Knight, 56, a Tonnele Avenue resident who said he heard cries of "Allahu Akbar" as he shouldered his way through a crowd of 15 to 20 people on John F. Kennedy Boulevard that morning.

A retired police captain, Peter Gallagher, said he cleared a rooftop celebration of 20 to 30 people at 6 Tonnele Ave., a four-story apartment building with an unobstructed view of Lower Manhattan, in the hours after the second tower fell.

"Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders," said Gallagher, then a sergeant. "The women were shouting in Arabic and keening in the high-pitched wail of Arabic fashion.

"Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders," said Gallagher, then a sergeant. "The women were shouting in Arabic and keening in the high-pitched wail of Arabic fashion.

Retired police Capt. Joe Ascolese, who was working elsewhere in the city, remembers hearing a police radio call about the address. Ascolese was familiar with the building, he said, because he had once searched for a murder suspect on the roof.

19416210-large.jpg

After planes struck the twin towers, numerous Jersey City residents called police to report Muslims celebrating on the roof of this building, 2801 John F. Kennedy Blvd., an apartment building known as the Sevilla, retired officers say. (Mark Mueller | NJ Advance Media)

"I don't remember the exact words, but it was to the effect of a large amount of people on the roof, and they were celebrating, and we had to check it out as a hazardous condition given the background of what had just happened," Ascolese said, adding that he did not personally respond.

A longtime resident of the building said that on Sept. 11, three other residents independently told her people were cheering on the roof.” EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say - nj.com

You know that video was made by Muslims posing as Jews, right?
Or are you that stupid, or full of hate for Jews?

Israelis dancing 9/11 interview!

Again Troll. those are Jihadis. You know the Heathens you bed down with every night.

ISIS to Westerners: 'Dress up like Jews' and kill

That was an awesome smackdown of Omar. Haros was on Hannity last night.
Omar was referencing that only some were involved in the attack
Conservatives have used 9-11 to spread hate and fear against all Muslims

Omar was DENYING the link between the prevalent teachings of muslim
ideologues and the atrocity of 9-11-01------and complaining of IMAGINARY
loss of civil liberties which she and other scum like her claim afflict muslims in the
USA -----she is a jihadi and BS artist. Anyone out there willing to tell me
about the CIVIL liberties that POS has been denied?
Every Muslim will deny their religion encourages terrorism

As they should

been denied since 9-11-01 . As to your statement "every muslim will deny their religion encourages terrorism" ----what else is new. According to
Unofficially, they have been labeled as threats to our society, terrorists and un-American

Officially, Trump has denied access to this country for their family and friends

who and when?

Well...if their was some funny business...you can bet your ass there was a Jew in the middle of it. Some were certainly dancing about it.

Let's check:

But in a new examination by NJ Advance Media, a police officer who worked on 9/11 and residents on the outskirts of Journal Square say they witnessed small pockets of people celebrating before the groups dispersed or were broken up by authorities.

… the inquiry provides the first credible indication of at least two modest celebrations, as described by on-the-record sources who say they witnessed the behavior.

"When I saw they were happy, I was pissed," said Ron Knight, 56, a Tonnele Avenue resident who said he heard cries of "Allahu Akbar" as he shouldered his way through a crowd of 15 to 20 people on John F. Kennedy Boulevard that morning.

A retired police captain, Peter Gallagher, said he cleared a rooftop celebration of 20 to 30 people at 6 Tonnele Ave., a four-story apartment building with an unobstructed view of Lower Manhattan, in the hours after the second tower fell.

Retired police Capt. Joe Ascolese, who was working elsewhere in the city, remembers hearing a police radio call about the address. Ascolese was familiar with the building, he said, because he had once searched for a murder suspect on the roof.

19416210-large.jpg

After planes struck the twin towers, numerous Jersey City residents called police to report Muslims celebrating on the roof of this building, 2801 John F. Kennedy Blvd., an apartment building known as the Sevilla, retired officers say. (Mark Mueller | NJ Advance Media)

"I don't remember the exact words, but it was to the effect of a large amount of people on the roof, and they were celebrating, and we had to check it out as a hazardous condition given the background of what had just happened," Ascolese said, adding that he did not personally respond.

A longtime resident of the building said that on Sept. 11, three other residents independently told her people were cheering on the roof.” EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say - nj.com

I appreciate the effort you put into your hatred.

But....I showed tons more Muslims than the five Jews you provided.

Do you have the NYPD or FBI reports suggested in the video?

Do you doubt that Muslims attacked America on 9/11?

Check this out:

51SdeJE8uUL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

There is no doubt who the enemy is....and is isn't Israel.

Let's check:

19416210-large.jpg

Again Troll. those are Jihadis. You know the Heathens you bed down with every night.

ISIS to Westerners: 'Dress up like Jews' and kill

On Israeli TV...that is what you are saying? So they are interviewing Jihadis on Israeli TV ...speaking hebrew...you simple old fuck...go take a nap.

Let's check:

19416210-large.jpg

Check this out:

My hate...as she produces a book which blames Muslims for all of our troubles. Rich. You clowns are so myopic you could count the hairs on a flea's ass.

Let's check:

19416210-large.jpg

Looks like I win on volume of documentation alone.

Nor did your vid provide the document....NYPD, FBI, ....that are claimed.

I'm gonna chalk your vid up to the same origins as your own rabid anti-Semitism....m'kay?

WTF? You sound like a frat boy in a hard on contest.

I sound like someone who knows far more than you do.

“New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’ “The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,” New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: 'Muslims should hate non-Muslims' · Caldron Pool

Why is it you'd like to shield this.....

“We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder.
Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.” Cult of Death

a. It is the blood that informs the act. In the 1971 assassination of Jordan’s prime minister, Wasfi l-Tell, by PLO terrorists. “As he lay there, one of his killers bent over and lapped the blood that poured from his wounds.”
Michael Ledeen | National Review

b. Leading Muslim clerics often refer to the love of death. Chief Palestinian Authority cleric Mufti Sheikh Ikrimeh Sabri stated, "We tell them, in as much as you love life, the Muslim loves death and martyrdom.”
http://old.nationalreview.com/comment/stalinsky200405240846.asp

c. And so, the ideals and idea of America, and the iconic message of the Declaration of Independence, ‘life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,’ is anathema to Islamism, just as it was to fascism and communism, and every totalitarian philosophy.

Let's check:

19416210-large.jpg

Check this out:

My hate...as she produces a book which blames Muslims for all of our troubles. Rich. You clowns are so myopic you could count the hairs on a flea's ass.

"...blames Muslims for all of our troubles."

See, now I've forced you to sound like the hyperbole of a teenage girly.

I'm very specific as to what I blame Islam for.

And.....I can prove what I say:

These are the principles the Muslim holy book teaches...and you support:

A) Killing of Apostates, those who decide to leave the religion

B) Beating of women, and stoning them to death for infractions

C) Calling Jews Pigs and Monkeys

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

E) Enslave and rape female war prisoners, as in Darfur

F) Fight and kill Jews as preparation for the end days

G) Kill gays

Let's check:

19416210-large.jpg

Check this out:

This one is thoroughly documented, and sourced.

Have you ever read a book????

Let's check:

19416210-large.jpg

I'm gonna chalk your vid up to the same origins as your own rabid anti-Semitism....m'kay?

“New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’ “The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,” New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: 'Muslims should hate non-Muslims' · Caldron Pool

“We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder.
Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.” Cult of Death

a. It is the blood that informs the act. In the 1971 assassination of Jordan’s prime minister, Wasfi l-Tell, by PLO terrorists. “As he lay there, one of his killers bent over and lapped the blood that poured from his wounds.”

b. Leading Muslim clerics often refer to the love of death. Chief Palestinian Authority cleric Mufti Sheikh Ikrimeh Sabri stated, "We tell them, in as much as you love life, the Muslim loves death and martyrdom.”

c. And so, the ideals and idea of America, and the iconic message of the Declaration of Independence, ‘life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,’ is anathema to Islamism, just as it was to fascism and communism, and every totalitarian philosophy.

No...you 'know' nothing other than the selective regurgitation of those things which appeal to your bias. You can copy and paste till the cows come home size queen. It does not reinforce your argument any more.

Check this out:

Have I triggered your Aspergers?

Let's check:

19416210-large.jpg

No...you 'know' nothing other than the selective regurgitation of those things which appeal to your bias. You can copy and paste till the cows come home size queen. It does not reinforce your argument any more.

Let's check....I don't mind proving how ignorant you are.

Ready?

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 8:12: "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers;"

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

And nothing has changed in 1400 years.

Is this too much learning for your tiny mind????

Last edited:

Check this out:

Have I embarrassed you?

Or.....don't you mind being proven a fool?

Check this out:

Have I embarrassed you?

I guess you do mind....

Don't give up....I'm sure a nice adult will help you get a library card....

Reading a few appropriate tomes and you might not appear such a dunce.

See ya'....

Check this out:

how does Aspergers relate to your non-point?

Check this out:

Have I embarrassed you?

So you produced a book supposedly chronicling the actions of a group of people. What does this mean? You do realize the sillyness of showing me a book cover don't you?
However...two can play at this game.

is.jpg

Why would we forget? Was this a problem for say, Pearl Harbor?

What aren't we supposed to forget?

Why is it important we not forget?

Any chance it's just a slogan that sounds cool, draws attention and marketing? Perhaps a "feel good" for national pride?

I'm often very literal, cause and purpose, yadda yadda........It can be a problem:banghead:
'WE' have already forgotten....how else do you explain any American citizen supporting and defending politicians who are siding with Mexican Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, MS-13, and others against the America people, over national security?

How else can you explain any American advocating open borders, advocating politicians running federal-law-violating Sanctuary Cities that provide a safe haven to illegals against accountability to existing US Law, to unidentified foreign illegals after foreign enemies entered the US and slaughtered 3,000 Americans in 9/11/01?

Why would we forget? Was this a problem for say, Pearl Harbor?

What aren't we supposed to forget?

Why is it important we not forget?

Any chance it's just a slogan that sounds cool, draws attention and marketing? Perhaps a "feel good" for national pride?

I'm often very literal, cause and purpose, yadda yadda........It can be a problem:banghead:
'WE' have already forgotten....how else do you explain any American citizen supporting and defending politicians who are siding with Mexican Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, MS-13, and others against the America people, over national security?

How else can you explain any American advocating open borders, advocating politicians running federal-law-violating Sanctuary Cities that provide a safe haven to illegals against accountability to existing US Law, to unidentified foreign illegals after foreign enemies entered the US and slaughtered 3,000 Americans in 9/11/01?
Show links of politicians supporting Drug Cartels, MS 13 or human traffickers or......STFU

Check this out:

Have I embarrassed you?

So you produced a book supposedly chronicling the actions of a group of people. What does this mean? You do realize the sillyness of showing me a book cover don't you?
However...two can play at this game.

View attachment 278899

BTW.....I read Ibrahim's book.

Did you actually read the one you pictured?

Back for further remedial education?

Excellent.

1. None with the exception of petrified anti-Semites believe Jews were in any way a part of 9/11.

2. The excellent book, Sword and the Scimitar, reviews the 1400 year history of Islam's attempts to annihilate any who are not Muslim.
History is neither your strong suit nor of any interest to you.
Nor, I bet, is reading.
Bet you're a government school grad, huh?

3. “I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

Know whose quote that is?

Muhammad bin Abdullah (570-632)

4. I quoted the Muslim holy book proving their eternal enmity toward non-Muslims.
This and the above is context for the 9/11 assault on innocent human beings.

5. I'm certain that you don't know that attacks have never stopped in America.
Roger Scruton writes in "The West and the Rest"
"Perhaps not unexpected, as the West offers freedoms unheard of in Islamic countries, 70% of the world's refugees are Muslims fleeing from places where their religion is the official doctrine. They flee to the West, for opportunity, and personal safety, as well as said freedom.

But...the oddity is that, while settling in the West, many of these refugees begin to develop a hatred for their new home...and plan to take revenge on it with only its final destruction as the fitting punishment.
Even less understandable, those Muslims who settle and assimilate often have children, brought up in the West, yet identify as opposition to it, and desire its annihilation."

6. "When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. Now there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.

.... the vast majority of the terror plots and all of the successful attacks since 9/11 have involved homegrown terrorists—that is, terrorists who radicalized and plotted here in the U.S.
The threat has morphed and the U.S. must now do more to counter homegrown and lone wolf Islamist terrorists.

Obama’s comment obscures the truth that in his eight years in office, as shown by the sharp increase in the number of Islamist plots and successful attacks, the homeland has been less safe.
Claiming victory while the U.S. is in the most active period of terrorist activity since 9/11 is not only pushing a false narrative, but it risks diverting our attention from what needs to be done to defend the U.S. homeland."
Obama’s Terrorism Claim Hides an Inconvenient Truth

7. Why would you doubt that Muslims were responsible for 9/11?

I will accept a doctor's note specifying brain damage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back