Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

Over the weekend some dipshits planned a stunt involving a memorial to some dead traitors. Only one thing stood in their way, federal gatekeepers...​

The ignorance is just astounding. People this fucking stupid, shouldn't be allowed in public.
True.

And this is an example of the people voting for Trump.

As opposed to you being swept up in goofy leftist conspiracy theories.

I don't do any conspiracy theories. Never have.. not even when I was young. That's a screaming red flag with Trump. But, going back to New World Order, the illuminati, the assassination of JFK and 9/11 being inside jobs...or Obama being from Kenya... All that is weak-minded BS. Ignorance.

How about Sandy Hook being hired crisis actors? I have no use for QAnon, Boogaloo Bois, Oathkeepers or any of the other fuckwits.

Ashli Babbett was a disturbed woman who Trumpist acolytes brainwashed into thinking the 2020 election was stolen and paid for her life on that lie. Her death lies squarely on the hands of Trump and others who incited the insurrection, riot, whatever you want to call it, not on the brave men and women who defended the Capital Building that day.
Correct.

Babbitt was lawfully killed while committing a treasonous act of domestic terrorism.

She wasn't the leader of anything. She was hanging halfway through a door window when shot.
LoL.

She wasn’t just “hanging halfway through a door window”. She was trying to get through, and there was a mob of violent retards there with her, right behind her, trying to get through the barricaded door as well.

She fucked around and she found out.

One guy. One shot. No one else shot. No one else was shot.

Cops were milling amongst the people on their side of the door. They didn't shoot. They didn't get attacked.
No one else came through the door and presented such an imminent threat.

If they had, I have little doubt that they would have met the same fate.

LoL.

She wasn’t just “hanging halfway through a door window”. She was trying to get through, and there was a mob of violent retards there with her, right behind her, trying to get through the barricaded door as well.

She fucked around and she found out.

Unarmed and unable to threaten anyone.

No one else came through the door and presented such an imminent threat.

If they had, I have little doubt that they would have met the same fate.

Again, deadly force cannot be used by law enforcement as an example of what could happen to someone associated with someone else.

Deadly force can only be used when life is threatened.

Over the weekend some dipshits planned a stunt involving a memorial to some dead traitors. Only one thing stood in their way, federal gatekeepers...​

The ignorance is just astounding. People this fucking stupid, shouldn't be allowed in public.

She died because she invaded the U.S. Capitol Building with the intent overthrowing the government of the United States. She died because she was part an attempted insurrection. She died dishonoring the uniform she wore and she was fucking traitor to the country she served. FUCK HER. FUCKING TRAITORUS BITCH.

Again, deadly force cannot be used by law enforcement as an example of what could happen to someone associated with someone else.
I never said it was.
Deadly force can only be used when life is threatened
When a reasonable person would feel their life or others is threatened (or serious bodily harm, to be more inclusive).

The officer had a reasonable belief this. Smashing your way through a barricaded door sure contributed to that belief.

I never said it was.

When a reasonable person would feel their life or others is threatened (or serious bodily harm, to be more inclusive).

The officer had a reasonable belief this. Smashing your way through a barricaded door sure contributed to that belief.

The officer panicked and was wrong. he should have been prosecuted but was protected.

To clapping by idiots like you.

Ashli Babbit should have heeded the commands of the Capitol Police Officers and not posed a threat.

Her death did expose more hypocrisy from the Left. Throughout 2020, the Left burned US Cities and some even went so far to call for defunding the police because of incidents where police had to use force or discharge their firearms resulting in the deaths of suspects who, like Babbit, did not obey officers’ commands and posed a threat to the officers.

Back to Babbit, now all of the sudden, the Left cheered for law enforcement for shooting a threat and expressed concern for the rest of the Capitol Hill police force….. no talk of defunding them.

The officer panicked and was wrong. he should have been prosecuted but was protected.

To clapping by idiots like you.
Now you’re just stomping your feet and declaring yourself to be right without making any argument.

Who did she injure?
I didn’t say she injured anyone. I said the violent mob behind her did.
Did all the cops open fire?
Wasn’t necessary. One stupid retard learned the lesson and then the rest stopped trying to break through. Imagine that.
Should any cop injured during an anti-fa Gaza protest just open up?
No. That wasn’t what happened here. They broke through the rest of the crowd control and this was the last line of defense to protect our elected officials.

Forum List

Back