Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

Shooting anyone crossing that barricade would have been justifiable lethal force. And it's a reasonable assumption given that violent mob was yelling, "they're leaving!" while bashing the doors and windows in.

Again trying to justify "pour encouragement les autres" without having the balls to say it.

Maybe he should have just fired off a whiff of grapeshot.

Again trying to justify "pour encouragement les autres" without having the balls to say it.

Maybe he should have just fired off a whiff of grapeshot.

You're lying again. It's not "pour encouragement," nor did I say it was.

You're lying again. It's not "pour encouragement," nor did I say it was.

But you REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO.

It was, and you just can't admit it because your bloodlust is still outweighed by your inability for any nuance in your positioning.

But you REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO.

It was, and you just can't admit it because your bloodlust is still outweighed by your inability for any nuance in your positioning.

No, I don't. You want me to but sadly, you have to lie about what I actually say.

If they're threatening the life and limb of others, yeah.

They were threatening a door. meanwhile cops fire tear spray at rioters and they get sued by the people pretending to be peaceful.

Take your double standard and cram it up your cram hole.

The FBI didn't do an investigation, they merely copied the DA's report.

They reviewed the report and came to their own conclusions, including the lack of reliability of many of the witnesses claiming "hands up don't shoot"

They were threatening a door. meanwhile cops fire tear spray at rioters and they get sued by the people pretending to be peaceful.

Take your double standard and cram it up your cram hole.

That's why they weren't shot.

They weren't shot because 1) Byrd realized he fucked up, and 2) he got the desired effect, i.e. pour encouragement les autres.

You're lying again. The truth is Byrd never aimed his gun at anyone not breaching the barricade.

You're lying again. The truth is Byrd never aimed his gun at anyone not breaching the barricade.

I didn't say he aimed his gun at anyone else, I'm saying he got his "pour encouragement les autres"

"Plink the harmless woman" instead of the "whiff of grapeshot"

I didn't say he aimed his gun at anyone else, I'm saying he got his "pour encouragement les autres"

"Plink the harmless woman" instead of the "whiff of grapeshot"

You said he didn't shoot anyone else because he thought he fucked up. You're lying again. He never looked to shoot anyone not coming into the Speaker's Lobby.

It's amazing how you can't post without lying.

You said he didn't shoot anyone else because he thought he fucked up. You're lying again. He never looked to shoot anyone not coming into the Speaker's Lobby.

It's amazing how you can't post without lying.

After he took the shot. So "I gotta shoot someone" turned to "Oh shit I shot someone"

He was a panicky idiot.

Forum List

Back