Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

at the point of the shot.

I've already acceded to her trying to go through the window, but that the point she was hanging, or hung up in it.
I didn’t ask when was she stationary. You already said that.

How long was had she been stationary for?

I didn’t ask when was she stationary. You already said that.

How long was had she been stationary for?

If she was repositioning herself in the window, it depends. The point is she was in the window at the point of the shot, and was hanging through it.

If she was repositioning herself in the window, it depends. The point is she was in the window at the point of the shot, and was hanging through it.
"It depends" isn't an answer. "If" is speculation, not factual. You've seen the video which is where you drew this conclusion from.

The point is that she was coming through the window when she was shot. Your inability to describe it accurately demonstrates your lack of objective reasoning here.

Look at the video and tell me how long she had been stationary in the window before she was shot.

"It depends" isn't an answer. You've seen the video which is where you drew this conclusion from.

Look at the video and tell me how long she had been stationary in the window before she was shot.

It's an answer.

Was she flying through the window when she was shot?

do we want to get into her movement based on 3 dimensional vectors?

It's an answer.

Was she flying through the window when she was shot?

do we want to get into her movement based on 3 dimensional vectors?
She was not flying.

She was not stationary.

She was not hanging.

She was climbing through the window when she was shot.

You can't describe it accurately because you aren't making an objective conclusion based on the facts.

She was not flying.

She was not stationary.

She was not hanging.

She was climbing through the window when she was shot.

You can't describe it accurately because you aren't making an objective conclusion based on the facts.

She had to hang onto the window if she wasn't flying.

And in the end none of it matters because she herself wasn't a direct threat to Byrd or any of the other people in that hallway.

She had to hang onto the window if she wasn't flying.

And in the end none of it matters because she herself wasn't a direct threat to Byrd or any of the other people in that hallway.
You're hanging in a window if you're stationary. You think she was, but won't elaborate because you know it's bullshit.

She was climbing through the window. Climbing is an action, it is not stationary.

The fact that you have to distort and twist language to make your case reveals how weak and bankrupt it is.

And yet you accuse others of using inaccurate wording, but I guess you only do that to downplay someone forcibly penetrating a woman against her will.

You're hanging in a window if you're stationary. You think she was, but won't elaborate because you know it's bullshit.

She was climbing through the window. Climbing is an action, it is not stationary.

The fact that you have to distort and twist language to make your case reveals how weak and bankrupt it is.

And yet you accuse others of using inaccurate wording, but I guess you only do that to downplay someone forcibly penetrating a woman against her will.

You are hanging in there while moving through it if you are holding onto it to go through it.

So no climbers are stationary for part of the climb?

You started with the semantics, I'm just playing along.

if he did it, it's sexual assault according to the law at the time. But I don't believe he did it considering she can't remember when it happened.

The best thing is now gays can be accused of rape in NY between each other under the new law. It does close a loophole in that regard.

Never forget that Ashli had not raised her hand. She had no gun. She was standing right next to uniformed cops outside that door. And that she was blown away for absolutely no valid or legal reason.

And always remember, the cop who shot her had nothing done to him after the clearly illegal and unwarranted shooting by him.

That's a lot of assumption. And again you are referencing showing the rest of the crowd someone could get shot, which is as I have stated repeatedly not part of use of deadly force rules for police officers.

Shooting anyone crossing that barricade would have been justifiable lethal force. And it's a reasonable assumption given that violent mob was yelling, "they're leaving!" while bashing the doors and windows in.

Last edited:
You are hanging in there while moving through it if you are holding onto it to go through it.

So no climbers are stationary for part of the climb?

You started with the semantics, I'm just playing along.

if he did it, it's sexual assault according to the law at the time. But I don't believe he did it considering she can't remember when it happened.

The best thing is now gays can be accused of rape in NY between each other under the new law. It does close a loophole in that regard.

There's no evidence she was holding onto it...

Never forget that Ashli had not raised her hand. She had no gun. She was standing right next to uniformed cops outside that door. And that she was blown away for absolutely no valid or legal reason.

And always remember, the cop who shot her had nothing done to him after the clearly illegal and unwarranted shooting by him.

Liar, she was not standing next to any cops when she was shot.

Forum List

Back