Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

And yet only one person was shot, and it was a bad shoot.

She wasn't "armed" by the nomenclature normal people use, you are bending the meaning of the word to make your ghoulish point.

LOL

By "bending," you mean going by the laws those law breakers violated that day.

Not lies. Your entire position is knowing the shoot was to discourage the idiots from breaking the door, but you can't admit that because you know it violates use of deadly force rules.

More lies. I never said that. I never thought that. Your position is dead because it collapsed on top of the mountain of lies you propped it upon.

More lies. I never said that. I never thought that. Your position is dead because it collapsed on top of the mountain of lies you propped it upon.

You have always thought that and have been OK with that, but you lack the fortitude to admit it.

Thank you for showing the integrity to try to explain certain all the factors involved in what happened in the Capitol Building that day.
However, as you know as well as anyone, the maga crowd will forever, refuse to accept any responsibility for actions related to any event surrounding their leader, P01135809.
It seems when it is a young person of a different color the magas expect all rules be followed explicitly and if not, expect the consequences.
All of the "justified" shootings by sworn police officers are over looked every time by the followers of P01135809.

Doesn't matter if she was brandishing it. She was armed. Armed only means carrying a weapon.

I haven't lied at all. you are the one that has to get into semantics and bullshit to justify your opinion.

Or hide behind an obvious whitewash.
Absolutely you’ve lied. Starting with the fact that you claim she was “hanging” in the window.

Not to mention your repeated lies about what I’ve said, later to walk it back to “implied” when I’d done neither.

Absolutely you’ve lied. Starting with the fact that you claim she was “hanging” in the window.

Not to mention your repeated lies about what I’ve said, later to walk it back to “implied” when I’d done neither.

She was. She wasn't vaulting through it not touching the window in a power roll. As she was climbing THROUGH it, she was hanging in it when she was shot.

I've always said you and faun are lying about not thinking and approving of this being an example shooting.

It's a lie in this case because it's not about the belief of the opinion, but that you don't have the opinion I am accusing you of not having the balls to admit.

She was. She wasn't vaulting through it not touching the window in a power roll. As she was climbing THROUGH it, she was hanging in it when she was shot.
I never said she was vaulting, and you’re only saying this because you’re a partisan hack who distorts what others say to prove a point.

She was climbing through it, not hanging in the window. Omitting the fact that she was in the process of climbing through the window when she was shot is dishonest. Your description of “hanging” does not reflect what she was doing by any stretch of the word. You need to be capable of using words accurately. You are not.
I've always said you and faun are lying about not thinking and approving of this being an example shooting.
Youve said a lot more than that, but you’re too big of a hack to admit it.
It's a lie in this case because it's not about the belief of the opinion, but that you don't have the opinion I am accusing you of not having the balls to admit.
Your accusation of what I believe is based on partisan hackers and prevents you from having an honest discussion.

I never said she was vaulting, and you’re only saying this because you’re a partisan hack who distorts what others say to prove a point.

She was climbing through it, not hanging in the window. Omitting the fact that she was in the process of climbing through the window when she was shot is dishonest. Your description of “hanging” does not reflect what she was doing by any stretch of the word. You need to be capable of using words accurately. You are not.

Youve said a lot more than that, but you’re too big of a hack to admit it.

Your accusation of what I believe is based on partisan hackers and prevents you from having an honest discussion.

at the point she was shot she was still in the window, climbing/hanging is a matter of semantics.

You haven't been honest this whole thread. All you do is come up with made up bullshit to support your pre-determined view of the incident.

at the point she was shot she was still in the window, climbing/hanging is a matter of semantics.

You haven't been honest this whole thread. All you do is come up with made up bullshit to support your pre-determined view of the incident.

She was neither climbing nor hanging when she was shot. She was passing through.

She was neither climbing nor hanging when she was shot. She was passing through.

At the moment of the shot she was in the window, hanging/passing/climbing all the same think at that instant.

At the moment of the shot she was in the window, hanging/passing/climbing all the same think at that instant.

No, it's not. She wasn't climbing, she had already done that. Until she was shot, her body was moving forward, not hanging. The shot sent her backwards.

No, it's not. She wasn't climbing, she had already done that. Until she was shot, her body was moving forward, not hanging. The shot sent her backwards.

One pistol shot sent her flying backwards?

More likely she was still mostly on the crowd side of the window and she fell where she was.

One pistol shot sent her flying backwards?

More likely she was still mostly on the crowd side of the window and she fell where she was.

One shot to the shoulder/neck area, yeah. And it doesn't matter which side most of her body was on... she was passing through to get into the Speaker's Lobby.

One shot to the shoulder/neck area, yeah. And it doesn't matter which side most of her body was on... she was passing through to get into the Speaker's Lobby.

Bullshit. Not possible. The round simply can't do that.

passing/climbing/hanging. At the point of the shot she was in the window, probably not all the way through it as she landed back in the origin room.

They aren’t. Words have meaning. Those are not synonymous.

In this case they are. She was hanging in the window, passing through the window, climbing through the window, all correct at the time she was shot.

I don't know. Have they tried to overthrow the government of the United States?..no?...well, you have your answer then. :)
Do you ever THINK about the absurd narratives your Democrat Masters feed you? "Overthrow the government of the United States" with a few dozen UNARMED protesters?" Good Lord elementary school kids wouldn't buy that nonsense. Use your brain. THINK.

Bullshit. Not possible. The round simply can't do that.

passing/climbing/hanging. At the point of the shot she was in the window, probably not all the way through it as she landed back in the origin room.

The bullshit is yours. No one said she was all the way through. You're ignoring her instinct to back up from the shooter in that instant... the weight of her bacpack... there's no telling exactly how far through she got; but again, it does not matter. All that matters was she was climbing through a busted out window to gain access to a restricted area where lawmakers and staff were still holed up inside the House chamber.

Forum List

Back