Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

Armed in 2020...

The term “dangerous weapon” means a weapon, device, instrument, material, or substance, animate or inanimate, that is used for, or is readily capable of, causing death or serious bodily injury, except that such term does not include a pocket knife with a blade of less than 2½ inches in length.

Once again, semantics and stretching to justify shooting a harmless woman dead.

DC also banned handgun ownership for decades.

Talk about arguing chickenshit to justify shooting a woman dead.

Retard, I didn't say it justifies her getting shot. Are you always this illiterate? I said she was armed and refuted your bullshit claim she wasn't.

She was going through, hanging onto it when she got shot. She was still on her side of it, as she fell BACK into the first room.
It doesn't matter if she passed the midway point or not. She was still trying to get through that broken out window frame.

Yeesh. What's next? A memorial statue?
floyd.jpg

Statue_of_George_Floyd

Ashli Babbit died due to Trump's desire to see our democracy overthrown. Her blood is on HIS hands.

You fucktards will NEVER hold him accountable and that's what makes you so despicable.

If you join in a riot in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected government, and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your Q-tarded face.
She died because you're a gullible lemming and will support ANYTHING they do, including murder

Considered a dangerous weapon and Illegal inside the Capitol building. You left that part out.

Considering they stopped checking for items and let some of the people just waltz in, put that on the police that day.

I showed you the law. Not my problem you lack the mental acuity to comprehend it.

And not my problem you try to put blame on the dead woman for getting shot due to having a tool knife in her pocket.

And hanging UNARMED in a window.

Considering they stopped checking for items and let some of the people just waltz in, put that on the police that day.

They were vastly out numbered as thoudands poured in and many more thousands surrounded the building. So no, it's not on the police. It's on people like Ashes Targetpractice who chose to enter the building armed.

And not my problem you try to put blame on the dead woman for getting shot due to having a tool knife in her pocket.

And hanging UNARMED in a window.

So sad you're reduced to lying yet again. You're entire position is propped up with lies.

After all the tantrums from the insurrection-backers ... Ashli is still freezing in Hell.

That thought always cheers me up.

(She's freezing instead of burning, because traitors end up in the frigid ninth plane of Hell.)

They were vastly out numbered as thoudands poured in and many more thousands surrounded the building. So no, it's not on the police. It's on people like Ashes Targetpractice who chose to enter the building armed.

And yet only one person was shot, and it was a bad shoot.

She wasn't "armed" by the nomenclature normal people use, you are bending the meaning of the word to make your ghoulish point.

So sad you're reduced to lying yet again. You're entire position is propped up with lies.

Not lies. Your entire position is knowing the shoot was to discourage the idiots from breaking the door, but you can't admit that because you know it violates use of deadly force rules.

Forum List

Back