Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

He didn't go to trial or even a grand jury, so evidently nothing happened.

LOL

So another lie? You can't actually quote them saying "nothing happened." Why did you put that in quotes then if you weren't actually quoted them?

Because she was an immediate threat. Had she not climbed the door and tried to get in the window, she'd still be alive.
The book is closed on this one. Move on.
She remains well and alive .
Namely the False Flag woman who was a senior officer with huge service experience .

The one who whose Coronary report was fiddled and whose remains mysteriously were tipped into the sea against the law and when nobody was looking .

At least I don’t have to distort and lie about your argument to blow it up.

Ive accurately described the situation, whereas you distort what happened and what people say.

Dont be a part of a large violent mob storming the Capitol. You could get shot.

I haven't lied at all. you are the one that has to get into semantics and bullshit to justify your opinion.

Or hide behind an obvious whitewash.

She was never just hanging. Your lies dispose your position.

And this was found on her...

FrNJK6cXgBEEGTi.jpg:large

A tool knife?

LOL

Was it found in the open position like this, or is that more showmanship like the "confidential" folders added to the Trump files found at Mar a Lago?

You had no idea why they cleared him. Your constant lying destroys your claims.

They cleared him because they are all hacks.

I am not lying, because I am stating opinions. The right opinions, but still just opinions.

You have to go with the circular "you haven't seen the investigation but we know you haven't because they never released the full ones but because of that you can't comment on the investigations" looping bullshit.

LOL

So another lie? You can't actually quote them saying "nothing happened." Why did you put that in quotes then if you weren't actually quoted them?

So her getting shot was a bad shoot? That would be admitting something happened dipshit.

Your semantics chain is getting pathetic even for you.

Because by then, the rest of that violent mob would have stormed the chamber, looking for lawmakers.

But the other poster said they couldn't get through because the door was till locked. She had to open it from the other side once she got through.

The "throw the spaghetti at the wall" method of justifying something unjustifiable makes you look like paired idiots.

Because she was an immediate threat. Had she not climbed the door and tried to get in the window, she'd still be alive.
The book is closed on this one. Move on.

She was not an immediate threat.

The book on this isn't closed because of the wrongful death suit being filed, and there is no statue of limitations on murder.

Trump gets into office this will be re-opened.

A tool knife?

LOL

Was it found in the open position like this, or is that more showmanship like the "confidential" folders added to the Trump files found at Mar a Lago?

She was armed. Deal with it. :itsok:

She was armed. Deal with it. :itsok:

If that's how you are going to play it, then you are even more dishonest that I assumed.

Was she brandishing it?

Again, was it open, or was this photograph staged to make it look like she may have been brandishing it open?

They cleared him because they are all hacks.

I am not lying, because I am stating opinions. The right opinions, but still just opinions.

You have to go with the circular "you haven't seen the investigation but we know you haven't because they never released the full ones but because of that you can't comment on the investigations" looping bullshit.

Nope, you are lying. Opinions can be lies, ya know. Like your opinion she was just "hanging," when in fact, she was climbing through.

So her getting shot was a bad shoot? That would be admitting something happened dipshit.

Your semantics chain is getting pathetic even for you.

Retard, either way, something happened. Still, you put "nothing happened" in quotes; only to confess, no one actually said that.

Nope, you are lying. Opinions can be lies, ya know. Like your opinion she was just "hanging," when in fact, she was climbing through.

Lies can only be about known facts. Opinions cannot be lies.

They can be wrong, but they can't be lies.

Retard, either way, something happened. Still, you put "nothing happened" in quotes; only to confess, no one actually said that.

The quotes imply my derision at the official story of a "good shoot" i.e. "nothing happened"

If you can't get the nuance of that, May I suggest the Hello Kitty Message Board as something more your speed.

But the other poster said they couldn't get through because the door was till locked. She had to open it from the other side once she got through.

The "throw the spaghetti at the wall" method of justifying something unjustifiable makes you look like paired idiots.

Opening the door (which is how the first wave of rioters got into the Capitol) was just one example of what could have happened. 2 of the 4 windows were already busted out. Many from that violent mob could have poured in through those windows. Cops were too vastly outnumbered to stop them.

Forum List

Back