Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

Hiding behind a sham investigation and pretending you don't get a chubby thinking someone you hate politically died doesn't make your shit true.

What twisting?

LOL

Oh? The investigations (plural) you never saw were "shams?"

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to make up shit like that.

LOL

Oh? The investigations (plural) you never saw were "shams?"

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to make up shit like that.

The results were the sham. Would have been nice to see the whole reports, but we never saw those.

LOLOL

This is the first time you ever looked at the investigation report you've been dismissing all along, isn't it?

:abgg2q.jpg:

I found the one Maerner listed and that was for the DC metro Police, which was the one they filed the FOIA claim against.

Meanwhile we have not seen the full report from your two supposed independent agencies, just the results saying "nothing happened"

She wasn't a threat. Hanging in a window, an unarmed woman.

She was a threat.

She wasn't hanging.

And she wasn't unarmed.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :eusa_naughty:

Because I know what deadly force guidelines are specific to police officers, and shooting one woman to get the rest of the mob to stop hitting the door isn't part of them.

You idiots have to dance around the bush to avoid saying that, all the while implying that.
Again, you decide we are “implying” something we aren’t because your entire argument is based on a strawman.

She was shot because she came through the window. The rationale is specific to her. The facts are articulable.

The results were the sham. Would have been nice to see the whole reports, but we never saw those.

You called the investigations, "shams." You didn't even know they existed. What a shame you got caught again making shit up.

I found the one Maerner listed and that was for the DC metro Police, which was the one they filed the FOIA claim against.

Meanwhile we have not seen the full report from your two supposed independent agencies, just the results saying "nothing happened"

Quote where they state, "nothing happened."

You have to make it sound like she was an actual threat to the officer, which she was not.
She was. Had she made it through the window, she would have unlocked the doors and let the mob in as the congress people were evacuating.
The officer was within his right to shoot her. End of story.

She was a threat.

She wasn't hanging.

And she wasn't unarmed.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :eusa_naughty:

What was she armed with?

She wasn't a threat.

At the time of the shooting she was hanging in the window.

Again, you decide we are “implying” something we aren’t because your entire argument is based on a strawman.

She was shot because she came through the window. The rationale is specific to her. The facts are articulable.

And your entire position is based on bullshit.

But it's government official bullshit, and like a good wibble lemming, you slurp it all down.

The fact is she was unarmed hanging through a window, and was shot for no good reason.

You called the investigations, "shams." You didn't even know they existed. What a shame you got caught again making shit up.

I knew there were investigations, I knew they "cleared" Byrd, and I know they were bullshit.

She was. Had she made it through the window, she would have unlocked the doors and let the mob in as the congress people were evacuating.
The officer was within his right to shoot her. End of story.

And he then couldn't have just taken her into custody because?

And your entire position is based on bullshit.

But it's government official bullshit, and like a good wibble lemming, you slurp it all down.

The fact is she was unarmed hanging through a window, and was shot for no good reason.
At least I don’t have to distort and lie about your argument to blow it up.

Ive accurately described the situation, whereas you distort what happened and what people say.

Dont be a part of a large violent mob storming the Capitol. You could get shot.

What was she armed with?

She wasn't a threat.

At the time of the shooting she was hanging in the window.

She was never just hanging. Your lies dispose your position.

And this was found on her...

FrNJK6cXgBEEGTi.jpg:large

Forum List

Back