Never Forget! Ashli Babbit Died For Their Freedom To Trample On Our Right To Have Our Votes Count

That was for the DC Metro Police, and their documents showed no good reason for her to be shot.

Babbitt shooting internal police docs reveal 'no good reason for shooting,' according to Judicial Watch
My mistake on the source.

I don't really care what you say about the report (and Judicial Watch certainly are among the biggest political hacks out there), because you had already judged the investigation to be a sham before having any knowledge of it.

So you've already destroyed your own credibility. Don't do that.

My mistake on the source.

I don't really care what you say about the report (and Judicial Watch certainly are among the biggest political hacks out there), because you had already judged the investigation to be a sham before having any knowledge of it.

So you've already destroyed your own credibility. Don't do that.

I've judged the results as a sham. It's hard to judge the entire report when the two supposed "independent" agencies issuing it never released the whole thing.

I've judged the results as a sham. It's hard to judge the entire report when the two supposed "independent" agencies issuing it never released the whole thing.
Your judgement isn’t based on the facts or the law. The investigation is.

Plus you’re a biased hack who can’t keep their story straight and ignores anything that doesn’t fit your narrative.

Your judgement isn’t based on the facts or the law. The investigation is.

Plus you’re a biased hack who can’t keep their story straight and ignores anything that doesn’t fit your narrative.

The investigation was based on a pre-determined outcome. That Byrd didn't do anything wrong. And by a "miracle", that's what they "found"

At least I differentiate between facts and opinion, something you don't have the ability to do.

The investigation was based on a pre-determined outcome. That Byrd didn't do anything wrong. And by a "miracle", that's what they "found"

At least I differentiate between facts and opinion, something you don't have the ability to do.
Your allegation is baseless. Just what you want to believe.

Not all opinions are equal. Yours, being based on nothing but your own partisanship, are far inferior to opinions based on facts.

Your allegation is baseless. Just what you want to believe.

Not all opinions are equal. Yours, being based on nothing but your own partisanship, are far inferior to opinions based on facts.

They are not baseless. They are based on the FACTS of the incident, and my mistrust of Dems in power.

They are not baseless. They are based on the FACTS of the incident, and my mistrust of Dems in power.
Youre now making assumptions of the political affiliations of those involved in the investigation.

You have to twist facts and ignore the law.

You say she was “hanging” in the window when she was coming through the window.

You say that being a few paces and seconds away from the officer isn’t “imminent” but won’t say what “imminent” means.

You claimed the floor was evacuated but it wasn’t.

Youre now making assumptions of the political affiliations of those involved in the investigation.

You have to twist facts and ignore the law.

You say she was “hanging” in the window when she was coming through the window.

You say that being a few paces and seconds away from the officer isn’t “imminent” but won’t say what “imminent” means.

You claimed the floor was evacuated but it wasn’t.

Of course I am, what is the percentage of federal employees that donate to Dems vs. Republicans?

she was hanging in it as she was going through. She fell BACK into the first room, implying she wasn't all the way through, as she would have then fallen forward. She wasn't lunging through the window as you would like to claim.

Deadly force rules give that meaning, and she wasn't fitting that meaning.

I never claimed the floor was evacuated. Please show me where I did that.

Of course I am, what is the percentage of federal employees that donate to Dems vs. Republicans?
Extremely few federal employees donate to anyone.
she was hanging in it as she was going through. She fell BACK into the first room, implying she wasn't all the way through, as she would have then fallen forward. She wasn't lunging through the window as you would like to claim.
Hanging implies she was not in motion when she was. It implies she was not about to enter the hallway.

But she was. She was climbing through the window. I never said she was “lunging”, so you lied about what I claimed.
Deadly force rules give that meaning, and she wasn't fitting that meaning.
Please provide that definition and how it doesn’t for the scenario.

If I misstated you claiming the floor was evacuated, I apologize. Since we agree they hadn’t been evacuated, no need to discuss it further.

Extremely few federal employees donate to anyone.

Hanging implies she was not in motion when she was. It implies she was not about to enter the hallway.

But she was. She was climbing through the window. I never said she was “lunging”, so you lied about what I claimed.

Please provide that definition and how it doesn’t for the scenario.

If I misstated you claiming the floor was evacuated, I apologize. Since we agree they hadn’t been evacuated, no need to discuss it further.

Federal Employees’ Political Donations Largely Went To Biden, Other Dems In 2023

Lunging would imply a threat which you did.

She was ZERO threat to the officer in question.

American Federation of Government Employees is a union that represents 750,000 workers “in nearly every agency of the federal and D.C. governments,” according to its website. The organization’s PAC has donated $278,000 so far during the 2024 election cycle, with 93.9% of that going to Democrats, according to OpenSecrets.

National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association, which advocates on behalf of current and former federal employees as well as their families, runs a PAC that has donated $153,000 to candidates during the 2024 cycle, 76.5% of which went to Democrats.

Lunging would imply a threat which you did.
Stop fucking with words to try to make a point.

I never said lunging and I never implied it.

Hanging implies she was stationary. She wasn’t. She was coming through the window. It’s a big a difference as saying someone was coming at you versus just standing there.

Stop fucking with words to try to make a point.

I never said lunging and I never implied it.

Hanging implies she was stationary. She wasn’t. She was coming through the window. It’s a big a difference as saying someone was coming at you versus just standing there.

Stop being a simp.

You want to make it seem like she was catapulting through the window to make her a threat, which she was not.

She was hanging there AT THE MOMENT SHE WAS SHOT.

Stop being a simp.

You want to make it seem like she was catapulting through the window to make her a threat, which she was not.

She was hanging there AT THE MOMENT SHE WAS SHOT.
I said she was climbing through because that’s what she was doing. I didn’t make it sound like anything else. You’re constructing a straw man because you're a partisan hack.

I said she was climbing through because that’s what she was doing. I didn’t make it sound like anything else. You’re constructing a straw man because you're a partisan hack.

You have to make it sound like she was an actual threat to the officer, which she was not.

Because you say so. That’s your argument.

Because I know what deadly force guidelines are specific to police officers, and shooting one woman to get the rest of the mob to stop hitting the door isn't part of them.

You idiots have to dance around the bush to avoid saying that, all the while implying that.

Forum List

Back