Never forget this was the Fani Willis Grand Jury Foreperson during these Investigations in Georgia

Because your newest hero did not explain what felony Trump asked the SOS to commit

It's really stupid of you to assume who other consider their to be their "heros". I don't consider anyone who simply does the job they were hired to do "a hero". What's that old expression "When you assume, you make an ass out of u".

You don't think that changing the certified results of an election isn't a felony? "Just say you have questions. We'll do the rest."

you mean a 'diary' with an entry that never been verified?

It has been verified that, yes, that IS Ashley Biden's diary. Remember that? Project Veritas had possession of the diary, then was wrongly accused of stealing it by the Biden Gestapo, followed by pre-dawn armed raids of the homes of a couple of the principals of PV by the corrupt Biden DOJ (a brazen and wrongful assault on the freedom of the press and the First Amendment). Well, it now turns out to be 100% Ashley Biden's diary. Do you remember what was in this diary? Essentially, if we take Ashley's statements as true, then it establishes Joe Biden as a child molester.

Isn't it funning how many times some horrible issue presents itself, the left tries to gaslight it away and use their grip on the media to distract and bury it, then several months later it turns out to be true? There is the diary issue, Biden's influence peddling, the treasure trove of false allegations against Trump, etc... This case clearly involves banana republic level abuse of power, suppression of constitutional rights, and maybe the most disturbing thing of all: verification that our president is most likely a pedo.
Groomers will stick together.

This is the mentality of the Grand Jury Foreperson who's oversaw the proceedings. This is a complete embarrassment. Our President Trump's future hangs in the balance of this woman and her peers.

Trump crackpots are, predictably, contemptuous of American jurisprudence, and will, undoubtedly, threaten the lives of a jury of Trump's peers assigned to the case as they threaten the lives of grand jury members:

Grand jurors in Georgia Trump case face threats, racist attacks

Grand jurors who voted to indict former President Trump in Georgia earlier this week are facing threats and a profusion of racist comments online.
“Everyone on that jury should be hung,” one user wrote on a right-wing online forum.
On a different far-right site, the purported addresses of all 23 grand jurors tapped to serve in Trump’s case were posted in full.
“MAGAs posting the grand jurors addresses online,” a Truth Social user wrote. “I see a swift bullet to the head if, and when, somebody shows up at their homes.”
The threats were not only made on far-right platforms but also surfaced on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.
“Awful nice car you have there…hate to see something happen to it,” one user wrote on X early Wednesday morning, referencing the grand jury foreperson by name.
On one platform, a user made a post urging others to not post names of the grand jurors, warning it was a set up.
“Maybe something unfortunate NEEDS TO FN HAPPEN,” one user responded.
Another user said “if you do,” make sure to wear Antifa clothing and load the Democratic National Committee on speed-dial.

Groomers will stick together.

yep.

1692307602869.jpeg

View attachment 816084
Let's not forget, this was after we knew they were perverts. Lol

i didn't vote for bill clinton ... so my conscience is clear. howverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... i have NO problem with him or anybody else getting nailed to the wall if they were part of epstein's filthy crimes.

would you say the same about donny?

Yes I would.

good. do you believe e jean carroll? donny was found to have sexually assaulted her & the judge agreed it was rape after he said she lied. she's now suing him again & the trial is in jan.

Lol, we will see. Do you believe Ashley Biden?

i know ashley biden has never confirmed that diary entry was factual. & i know ashley biden has maintained a close loving relationship with both her parents. if she ever publicly acknowledged the facts - - - either way - - - i would believe her.

whatchu' mean ' we will see ' ? donny has already been found liable for sexual assault ... to the tune of $5,000,000.00 worth of guilt.

now round 2 is pretty much a slam dunk - especially since his counter suit against her has been thrown out.

but i see what you did there..... i asked you a di-rect Q....

you believe e jean carroll since SHE WAS FOUND TO BE TELLING THE TRUTH? i didn't see a yes or no reply.

all i saw was deflection.

i know ashley biden has never confirmed that diary entry was factual. & i know ashley biden has maintained a close loving relationship with both her parents. if she ever publicly acknowledged the facts - - - either way - - - i would believe her.

whatchu' mean ' we will see ' ? donny has already been found liable for sexual assault ... to the tune of $5,000,000.00 worth of guilt.

now round 2 is pretty much a slam dunk - especially since his counter suit against her has been thrown out.

but i see what you did there..... i asked you a di-rect Q....

you believe e jean carroll since SHE WAS FOUND TO BE TELLING THE TRUTH? i didn't see a yes or no reply.

all i saw was deflection.
The way liberals have gone after trump I don't know what is truth anymore. The made up the mistress about Kavanaugh and every republican president in my lifetime liberals have always put a rape accusation in there. I've never seen Ashley with Biden and she admitted on tape that the diary was real. If Trump is prosecuted for rape put him in jail. But we know what democrats will do with Biden. Look the other way.

The way liberals have gone after trump I don't know what is truth anymore.

the evidence says otherwise.

The made up the mistress about Kavanaugh

mistress? you mean the woman who claims he raped her back in college? did you know that 4500 tips came into the FBI about those allegations but were never followed up on? in FACT - donny's white house specifically had them re-routed to the whitehouse & were squashed? now THERE'S yer weaponization.

and every republican president in my lifetime liberals have always put a rape accusation in there.

he was found LIABLE because the evidence was there.

I've never seen Ashley with Biden

AP_21020614828389.0.jpg

^^^ right there ^^^

b67c9dbc-47f1-48d2-9338-21e2900f0c9a_91cef2b5.jpg

^^^ there she is! ^^^

GettyImages-1229520489.jpg

^^^ & THERE! ^^^

and she admitted on tape that the diary was real.

did she ever admit about that particular entry? was it ever proven to be authentic?

If Trump is prosecuted for rape put him in jail.

the statute of limitations ran out - that's why e jean sued thru civil court as a defamation case - because donny called her a liar AND SHE WON. then yer chosen one was stupid enough to try to counterclaim by calling her a liar AGAIN. now HIS lawsuit was tossed out; but her defamation lawsuit #2 is proceeding & will take place in january - & i hope she's asking for $10,000,000.00 this time.

But we know what democrats will do with Biden. Look the other way.

show the proof.

the evidence says otherwise.

mistress? you mean the woman who claims he raped her back in college? did you know that 4500 tips came into the FBI about those allegations but were never followed up on? in FACT - donny's white house specifically had them re-routed to the whitehouse & were squashed? now THERE'S yer weaponization.

he was found LIABLE because the evidence was there.

AP_21020614828389.0.jpg

^^^ right there ^^^

b67c9dbc-47f1-48d2-9338-21e2900f0c9a_91cef2b5.jpg

^^^ there she is! ^^^

GettyImages-1229520489.jpg

^^^ & THERE! ^^^

did she ever admit about that particular entry? was it ever proven to be authentic?

the statute of limitations ran out - that's why e jean sued thru civil court as a defamation case - because donny called her a liar AND SHE WON. then yer chosen one was stupid enough to try to counterclaim by calling her a liar AGAIN. now HIS lawsuit was tossed out; but her defamation lawsuit #2 is proceeding & will take place in january - & i hope she's asking for $10,000,000.00 this time.

show the proof.
Look at you looking the other way on Ashley Biden, he took inappropriate showers with her. He is sick.

His future should be decided by people like "this woman and her peers". She is exactly the kind of of person that Donald Trump and his billionaire buddies are trying to bamboozle and defraud of their votes.

All people are created equal. Isn't that the founding principle of your nation. All people are created equal with certain inalienable rights. Suddenly "this woman and her peers" aren't equal???

Last but certainly not least, This woman was not the foreman of the jury which set down these indictments. She was the foreman of the Special Grand Jury who issued a report but no charges. That Grand Jury was dissolved after filing their report. A different Grand Jury filed charges.

Your stupidity and ignorance, as always, knows no bounds.
This DA is the one who allowed her on the jury and accepted her as foreperson. Grand jury members are supposed to be objective if this foreperson is any example of the people this prosecutor accepts on grand juries none of the members are objective.

This DA is the one who allowed her on the jury and accepted her as foreperson. Grand jury members are supposed to be objective if this foreperson is any example of the people this prosecutor accepts on grand juries none of the members are objective.

Even though she was clearly a fan of Donald Trump, she still voted to indict him.

Look at you looking the other way on Ashley Biden, he took inappropriate showers with her. He is sick.

funny how i said the exact opposite - but no worries; i understand how you are doing that exact thing with yer chosen one; who has been found guilty of rape. you voted for a rapist twice & will a 3rd time.

Forum List

Back