Never forget this was the Fani Willis Grand Jury Foreperson during these Investigations in Georgia

naw - not obsession.

just a vested 'merican wanting to see that no man is above the law.
Nah. It's an obsession. If you were tryuly concerned about seeing that no man is above the law, you'd be ranting about the current scumbag in the office and his son selling out his office of tens of millions of dollars.

Nah. It's an obsession. If you were tryuly concerned about seeing that no man is above the law, you'd be ranting about the current scumbag in the office and his son selling out his office of tens of millions of dollars.

proof?

oh, that's right - there is none .... anyhoo ....

deflection denied.jpg

wanna discuss donny's little girl & her 18 patents she got from china, just a few months after donny was installed?

how'z 'bout the sweetheart deal her panty waisted hubby got from the saudis, to the tune of $2BILLION dollars?

or how'z 'bout donny's own payoff from the saudis & their exclusive CONtract to hold all their golf tourneys at donny's resorts?

just stfu & sit down.

wanna discuss donny's little girl & her 18 patents she got from china, just a few months after donny was installed?

Patents huh? Your obsession is only surpassed by your ignorance.

Have a blessed life, I've seen enough.

Wow. Page 1 is a real circle jerk. I don't think I've ever seen this level of instability on here.

Forum List

Back