New Ad: America's Greatest Mistake

This ad by Don Winslow is very correct.

The government doesn't belong to trump.

He has corrupted everything he has touched since becoming president.

I hope this ad is being shown all over the swing and red states.

I'll make a deal with you...
You agree to pick up my tax burden for inter-generational welfare cases and I'll consider voting for Dementia Joe.

What has Trump done to address inter-generational welfare cases?

Trump's tax break has had a remarkable effect on at least 3 slums in Nassau County...
Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt
Commercial & Residential construction are turning 3 hoods into a garden.
And yes, almost all the stores have reopened.

Your region might not attract as much business as mine.
It depends on where people want to invest.

Deficit spending to pump up the economy isn't sustainable and does more harm than good in the long run. Any short term gains, regardless of who benefits, end up costing us more than they are worth. But they do make government a lot more powerful, which is the only real point.

Why didn't our taxes go up after Obama had to bail out the US to the tune of 10T?

That doesn't address my post in any way. We're talking about Trump's failures, not Obama's.

In a free market, it's not the job of government to manipulate the economy. And efforts to do so always result in a net drag on the economy. Republicans used to get this. Trumpsters don't.

Can you name one Republican president who did get it?

Nope. That's why I never vote Republican.

Right, you vote Democrat because you don't want government to manipulate in the markets. Yeah, that works ...

Nope. You know I don't vote Democrat. Buy lying is what Trumpsters do best!

From a Bidenette who worships Nancy Pelosi, sure guy

More lies. Are you still into bestiality?

Do you still beat your wife and kids?

Lies really are you goto, aren't they?

No, that would be you. You're the one who starts the Trumpster BS. I only respond to it

Nope - you accused me of being a Democrat. Again. You don't seem to be able to comprehend that there are people who oppose Trump who aren't Democrats.

There are douchebag never-Trumper Republicans. They are indistinguishable from Democrats.

Swing and a miss. I'm a Libertarian.

Horseshit. Libertarians aren't Trump hating douchebags like you.

Wrong again. You're not doing well today.

Libertarians who support Joe Biden:

- dblack

You agree to pick up my tax burden for inter-generational welfare cases and I'll consider voting for Dementia Joe.

Trump's tax break has had a remarkable effect on at least 3 slums in Nassau County...
Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Deficit spending to pump up the economy isn't sustainable and does more harm than good in the long run. Any short term gains, regardless of who benefits, end up costing us more than they are worth. But they do make government a lot more powerful, which is the only real point.

Why didn't our taxes go up after Obama had to bail out the US to the tune of 10T?

That doesn't address my post in any way. We're talking about Trump's failures, not Obama's.

In a free market, it's not the job of government to manipulate the economy. And efforts to do so always result in a net drag on the economy. Republicans used to get this. Trumpsters don't.

Right, you vote Democrat because you don't want government to manipulate in the markets. Yeah, that works ...

No, that would be you. You're the one who starts the Trumpster BS. I only respond to it

Nope - you accused me of being a Democrat. Again. You don't seem to be able to comprehend that there are people who oppose Trump who aren't Democrats.

There are douchebag never-Trumper Republicans. They are indistinguishable from Democrats.

I'm not wrong.

I don't know any libertarians who keep arguing for the Democrats other than dblack. Not one

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Libertarians don’t spend their time imposing their will on others.

Exactly.

So go away.

Nope.

It's OK...I never met a Libertarian who wasn't a self-obsessed asshole.

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

I'm not wrong.

I don't know any libertarians who keep arguing for the Democrats other than dblack. Not one

D'Black probably likes having poor minorities around to assuage his ego.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

I'm not wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Nothing fake libertarians hate worse than when someone points out that they're supporting a corporatist authoritarian.
It's either him or the senile pedophile. Pick a side.

Last edited:
Nothing fake libertarians hate worse than when someone points out that they're supporting a corporatist authoritarian.
It's either him for the senile pedophile. Pick a side.
No. That's idiotic. Voting for either is lunacy. I can't stop the rest of you, but I won't join you in pissing away freedom.
So you frown down upon anyone who does not share your point of view?

No. That's idiotic. Voting for either is lunacy. I can't stop the rest of you, but I won't join you in pissing away freedom.
I'm this case, I sure do. You all are throwing away a good thing. You'll get what you deserve. But, unfortunately, I'll get what you deserve as well. And that pisses me off.

I automatically put anyone who says Dims are no worse the Republicans on my list of incurable idiots.

Voting for a Dim is pissing away your freedom.

I'm this case, I sure do. You all are throwing away a good thing. You'll get what you deserve. But, unfortunately, I'll get what you deserve as well. And that pisses me off.
What are we throwing away?

Why don't you describe what you want and how, if you get it, it will effect the US within 10 years?

The Constitution, free trade, rule of law, civil society. Etc, etc

Free Trade has failed miserably every time it's been tried since the founding.
Will you explain why MAGA is working?

I don't care for etcs...elaborate.

That's already gone.

Ask any republican Here. Don’t expect it to be there They’ll tell you. Trump suggested cuts didn’t he? I know bush did.

He’s maybe the only one to get away with it in a second term. Now you’re saying the programs fine? Most republicans wouldn’t admit it out loud. Wake up
So you can't name anyone who has said they want to do away with SS? Color me shocked!
Wow! That's a surprise.

The program isn't fine. No one said that so stop with the disingenuous lies.

It needs reform, like the sort George Bush suggested before he was shouted down. Why the 2005 Social Security Initiative Failed, and What it Means for the Future

It was a voluntary program based on a Chilean model and each tax payer in the program managed their
own retirement investments, etc.
I haven't heard Trump say he would terminate SS so stop lying.
How does it feel to be so full of shit?
So you’d accept a 20% cut?

I named two. Bush and trump.

Never happened. You're lying ... again ...
If no changes are made social security will Only be able to pay 80% starting in 2035. You think republicans are going to solve that? I think they love the cut they must make and I think us Americans will bend over and take it. I’m hoping I can retire in 12 years and be grandfathered in.

Last time you said they were going to starve it. Now you say they won't grow it. Let me know when you pick a position.

Social Security should be eliminated and replaced with a welfare program for people like you who didn't save for retirement
Well I actually have plenty of money but I’m going to need social security in order to not touch my life savings. I’ll live off the interest plus social security. You want to chip away and what’s coming to us. That may not be a tax increase but it’s taking money out of all our pockets to fund the tax breaks that went to social security.

51% of Americans have zero savings. Now that Americans are going to have to rely on social security more than ever before, you want to make cuts?

This is why blue collar are idiots for voting for trump.

Youre rich enough to not mind cuts to your social security, I’m not. And blue collar should know what you’re planning to do to them.

Thats when you’ll go back to lying and say you don’t really want to cut those programs, you crafty liar

Ask any republican Here. Don’t expect it to be there They’ll tell you. Trump suggested cuts didn’t he? I know bush did.

He’s maybe the only one to get away with it in a second term. Now you’re saying the programs fine? Most republicans wouldn’t admit it out loud. Wake up
So you can't name anyone who has said they want to do away with SS? Color me shocked!
Wow! That's a surprise.

It needs reform, like the sort George Bush suggested before he was shouted down. Why the 2005 Social Security Initiative Failed, and What it Means for the Future

It was a voluntary program based on a Chilean model and each tax payer in the program managed their

Trumps 2nd term plan is to starve social security. Wake up

Wow, you're not just a mind reader but an Oracle. That's so cool.

Do you read palms too?
Everything Radical republicans have said they wanted to do have all come true.

Why did you republicans say for the last 30 years, “don’t expect ss to be there?” What did you mean by that if not the obvious?

And bush tried to cut social security. It wasn’t the right time. But a trump 2nd term would be the perfect time

SS is a terrible program and the math doesn't work. That's just recognizing reality. It's another failed welfare program
Nope. Politicians on both sides raided the fund but thanks for being honest about your plans for those programs

Wow! That's a surprise.

Trumps 2nd term plan is to starve social security. Wake up

Wow, you're not just a mind reader but an Oracle. That's so cool.

Do you read palms too?
If not during a trump 2nd term what better time would there be to cut Medicare and Social Security? Two programs you republicans hate and call socialism. Don’t deny it liar. Own it

Of course they are socialism, but you're an idiot.

- I'm a libertarian, not a Republican
- Libertarians want to end those programs
- Republicans don't

You're low informed and confused. Not that I expect anything different who'd self selected representation of yourself, your avatar, is someone you hate. I never grasp why anyone would do that. Only leftists define yourself by who you hate. It's what you are
Republicans want to end them too, liar.

Who the hell is Don Winslow? Another angry TDS leftie? Ho hum.
I like his advice though. Just don’t tell people you’re voting for biden. I told some republicans at the dog park I don’t like trump and now they call me a libtard.

The one guy was black, the other gay and the one doesn’t make a lot of money. Anazing how these Three don’t care about the racism, homophobia or the fact That republicans only care about the rich.

So thats all you took away from your encounter?
Sad....
Yea, I've given up on America and Americans. They/you get what you deserve. I'm doing fine but are they/you? And who's going to maga for you? Trump? LOL

I MAGA'd myself.
And you're right...I did get what I deserve through hard work and perseverance.
I was forced to join a union back in 1998 under the Maryland forced labor laws. I was the only electronic/pneumatic technician in a union full of steam fitters and HVAC mechs. Local 99. During my 1 year working there, i had a few union workers upset that i was paid more than them, because i was the new guy and havent paid my time and dues yet. While they could work on steam and Hvac stuff, i asked them if they could fix circuit cards and other electric stuff, they said no, and i said that was why i was paid more than them....Make yourself valuable, you get paid for that value. If you are a dime a dozen, be paid that dime....
I’m just like you. I tripled sales so I now make more than everyone else at my work. I’m not talking about us the top 10% I’m talking about everybody else. They don’t make shit. I don’t know how they survive.

Back when my father was 20 you could go work for a company and raise a family and get a pension and have great medical. My dad didn’t even graduate high school. And my mom worked at a hospital. She made great money too. She had a high school degree.

Today college grads don’t have it as good as my parents had it. If you’re telling blue collar that America is great again, you’re lying to them. But hey, if they’re dumb enough to vote for trump or not show up and vote, I guess the masses get what they deserve.

Im debt free. Even if I lost my 6 figure job I could work a minimum wage job and still pay my bills And survive till I retire in 12 years. I just hope trump doesn’t win because a second term trump will cut our social security 20% in order to save the program and you cons will bend over and take that too.

I quite HS in the tenth grade...and retired at 46.
I did however have Trumps magic wand....it's filled with white privilege.
When I argue if the economy is good overall I don’t take into account I make 6 figures or that my brother makes over $500,000 a year as an executive at a Fortune 500.

What does the fact we make so much have to do with the fact the middle class today isn’t what it once was and is disappearing?

How can you deny it? Isn’t that what trumps bring8ng jobs back home and throwing illegals out all about? Raising wages for struggling blue collar?

Are you suggesting trump has solved the problems blue collar America has?

Why would you bring up your brother? And "we" make so much?
Still live with your brother and rely on his income...how embarrassing.

Yes Trump has helped Blue Collar workers immensely.
Try and deny it.
I’m in the upper class. I believe a single person household making over $85k is upper class. I’m upper class.

Trump hasn’t helped the middle class and blue collar immensely. That’s a joke. Are you new here or something?

If thats upper class I'm filthy rich.
Wages are up for everyone as are jobs.
Go blow smoke up someone else's ass.
If you’re rich why tell us to vote republican. We know they work for you
You are inferring that Democrats working to keep people poor is a good thing.
That’s what you inferred from that? I thought I was suggesting that republicans are all about trickle down which doesn’t work. Never has.

The last time America was great was 1999. Ford had record profits that year and ford employees got record profit sharing. Then bush stole 2000 and sent all those union jobs overseas to kill unions.

Who don’t forget, got ford record profits in 1999. but you republicans waged war on American workers in the 2000s. Sent all those jobs bye bye. Now you’ll bring them back for $15 hr.
The difference between us is that you actually think the Democrats care about anybody.
And you believe trump. just like a lot of Russians like Putin. Who’s better than Putin right?
I am results oriented.
Just like at work, all I look at is the effort and achievement.
I don't know one salesperson who hates Trump or thinks Trump has ruined the economy.
Well I saw manufacturing flee under Bush’s watch and trumps trade war with China cost me money last year and his leadership has mad3 the pandemic worse and last month I sold $85k when before I was selling $150k a month.

I don’t want to hear excuses. Republicans are no good for middle class Americans.

Forum List

Back