New Ad: America's Greatest Mistake

This ad by Don Winslow is very correct.

The government doesn't belong to trump.

He has corrupted everything he has touched since becoming president.

I hope this ad is being shown all over the swing and red states.

I'll make a deal with you...
You agree to pick up my tax burden for inter-generational welfare cases and I'll consider voting for Dementia Joe.

What has Trump done to address inter-generational welfare cases?

Trump's tax break has had a remarkable effect on at least 3 slums in Nassau County...
Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt
Commercial & Residential construction are turning 3 hoods into a garden.
And yes, almost all the stores have reopened.

Your region might not attract as much business as mine.
It depends on where people want to invest.

Deficit spending to pump up the economy isn't sustainable and does more harm than good in the long run. Any short term gains, regardless of who benefits, end up costing us more than they are worth. But they do make government a lot more powerful, which is the only real point.

Why didn't our taxes go up after Obama had to bail out the US to the tune of 10T?

That doesn't address my post in any way. We're talking about Trump's failures, not Obama's.

In a free market, it's not the job of government to manipulate the economy. And efforts to do so always result in a net drag on the economy. Republicans used to get this. Trumpsters don't.

Can you name one Republican president who did get it?

Nope. That's why I never vote Republican.

Right, you vote Democrat because you don't want government to manipulate in the markets. Yeah, that works ...

Nope. You know I don't vote Democrat. Buy lying is what Trumpsters do best!

From a Bidenette who worships Nancy Pelosi, sure guy

More lies. Are you still into bestiality?

Do you still beat your wife and kids?

You agree to pick up my tax burden for inter-generational welfare cases and I'll consider voting for Dementia Joe.

Trump's tax break has had a remarkable effect on at least 3 slums in Nassau County...
Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Deficit spending to pump up the economy isn't sustainable and does more harm than good in the long run. Any short term gains, regardless of who benefits, end up costing us more than they are worth. But they do make government a lot more powerful, which is the only real point.

Why didn't our taxes go up after Obama had to bail out the US to the tune of 10T?

That doesn't address my post in any way. We're talking about Trump's failures, not Obama's.

In a free market, it's not the job of government to manipulate the economy. And efforts to do so always result in a net drag on the economy. Republicans used to get this. Trumpsters don't.

Right, you vote Democrat because you don't want government to manipulate in the markets. Yeah, that works ...

Lies really are you goto, aren't they?

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

No, that would be you. You're the one who starts the Trumpster BS. I only respond to it

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

No, that would be you. You're the one who starts the Trumpster BS. I only respond to it

Nope - you accused me of being a Democrat. Again. You don't seem to be able to comprehend that there are people who oppose Trump who aren't Democrats.

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Nope - you accused me of being a Democrat. Again. You don't seem to be able to comprehend that there are people who oppose Trump who aren't Democrats.

There are douchebag never-Trumper Republicans. They are indistinguishable from Democrats.

You libchiks aren't very smart are you??

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

There are douchebag never-Trumper Republicans. They are indistinguishable from Democrats.

Swing and a miss. I'm a Libertarian.

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Right. And you think everyone who supports Trump worships him. It's retarded

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Horseshit. Libertarians aren't Trump hating douchebags like you.

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Libertarians don’t spend their time imposing their will on others.

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

No. I just think they're morons and/or morally deficient.

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Exactly.

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Wrong again. You're not doing well today.

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Wrong again. You're not doing well today.

I'm not wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Exactly.

So go away.

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Exactly.

So go away.

Nope.

Nothing fake libertarians hate worse than when someone points out that they're supporting a corporatist authoritarian.

Trump doesn't have any competent critics.

That's what happens when everybody's playing for the same team.
At least Trump is one of the very few people with an R next to his name that isn't welcoming non Americans into our workforce to replace us.

Seriously, do you mean like the many undocumented workers at his hotels, casinos and golf courses? Do you mean like that?
Well, well, well, you don't watch Trump interviews?
I don't believe someone as erudite as yourself lives off video bites.
Now go watch some interviews with Trump on that very subject and come back.

Ya, I am sure even tRump isn't dumb enough to admit to it, but he did it, why did he do it do you think.
You didn't seek out and watch an interview...how embarrassing for you.

Seen interviews of people that have actually worked at his places. You haven’t...how embarrassing for EWE!!!!
I went to his hotel in Washington DC, not one employee bitched about working there..

Yes the undocumented workers would like to keep their jobs.
So if the Local Government didnt have that city as a sanctuary, there wouldnt be illegal aliens taking good paying jobs from the locals. Oops, i wasnt supposed to tell the truth was i?

Why does tRump hire them? Terrible deflection on ur part.
He doesnt.....Stupid people like you thought that e verify would work, but since Comey was in charge of the FBI, i am sure a blind eye was used on those applicants...

But he did and loved their cheap labor they could take advantage of.

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

No. I just think they're morons and/or morally deficient.

Right, because only people who are "morons and/or morally deficient" think anyone is better than your Messiah Joe Biden. That's retarded. We have a shitty choice. That's why your crap is so stupid.

At least Trump is on our side

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Exactly.

Yet you worship Joe Biden who constantly imposes his will on others

Forum List

Back