New Air Force One color scheme infuriates left..GOOD!

No paint scheme is going to stop radar; however, AF1 flies into theaters where they can be targeted by shoulder-fired missiles. A paint scheme that makes it hard to visually see the plane offers the best possible security.
The color won't stop radar but the paint makeup can. The stealth bomber was able to evade radar detection because of the paint. I'm not at liberty to tell you what the magic ingredient in the paint is but it works.
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. ;)
That's actually not far off. And I'm gonna STFU right now. :eusa_whistle:
They tried to say "Peace is Our Profession" was the motto, but we all knew better.

$(KGrHqMOKkME27iqSeZ6BNzqRQ2q7!~~_35.JPG

Does it really matter?

We will have it repainted after Trump is gone

What President wants to fly in a plane designed by Trump?

President Donald Trump revealed his design this week for a new Air Force One, showing off a set of drawings in the Oval Office that replace the Kennedy-era light blue paint job with a more masculine red, white and black.

The current livery is dominated by blue, the color of the Democratic Party. Trump’s re-do has splashes of Republican red.

The result resembles the color scheme of Trump’s personal Boeing 757, which 2016 campaign crowds called ‘Trump Force One.’

‘We had different choices, here,’ Trump told ABC News, saying that he had come up with the design concepts himself. Artists’ renderings show variations in the color of the engines and the depth of the underbelly’s dark tones.

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

14741102-7137283-image-a-3_1560430253970.jpg

14742252-7137283-image-m-19_1560431169148.jpg

I think it should be solid black, stem to stern..............ominous looking..............

...and play Darth Vader’s Theme thru loudspeakers as it lands............brings a tear to ones eye!:)
Well,Trump fucked that up.

The underside of the plane should be painted in a color scheme that matches the sky during the day. This makes it much more difficult to see, which is a security concern.

The other colors are just fine and of no concern.

Do you really think that the color of an airplane makes a fuck? Especially a plane the size of a 747? The thing is bigger than a football field, you could not hide that thing if you wanted to.
Really? At 40 to 45k feet, you think that an airplane, even AF1, is all that visible? You paint its underbelly the color of the sky and if there are no contrails from the engine, you couldn't see it.

Maybe think about your rely before an actual reply?

Ya dont need to see with the naked eye to know its there.

President Donald Trump revealed his design this week for a new Air Force One, showing off a set of drawings in the Oval Office that replace the Kennedy-era light blue paint job with a more masculine red, white and black.

The current livery is dominated by blue, the color of the Democratic Party. Trump’s re-do has splashes of Republican red.

The result resembles the color scheme of Trump’s personal Boeing 757, which 2016 campaign crowds called ‘Trump Force One.’

‘We had different choices, here,’ Trump told ABC News, saying that he had come up with the design concepts himself. Artists’ renderings show variations in the color of the engines and the depth of the underbelly’s dark tones.

I think it should be solid black, stem to stern..............ominous looking..............

...and play Darth Vader’s Theme thru loudspeakers as it lands............brings a tear to ones eye!:)
Well,Trump fucked that up.

The underside of the plane should be painted in a color scheme that matches the sky during the day. This makes it much more difficult to see, which is a security concern.

The other colors are just fine and of no concern.
Yeah......as if a big screaming jet shooting jet-trails out of it can disappear in the sky.

First, your post fails to validate your title. Non mentions of an "infuriated" left.
If it’s approved by trump, it infuriates the left.
That's nice kid.

Now show your proof.
“Whether the new redesign will actually happen is uncertain. Although Trump announced his desires for a redesign last July, the plan needs congressional approval that Democratic lawmakers do not appear eager to give. The House Armed Services Committee voted 31-26 Wednesday to approve an amendment limiting the paint and interior decorating options for new presidential aircraft plans”

Trump reveals new proposed Air Force One designs - CNNPolitics

One can likely fit the amount of people that actually give a shit about its new color scheme in a conversion van. Other than that last day or so, how many have ya’ll ever even thought about the color scheme? I know haven’t.

One can likely fit the amount of people that actually give a shit about its new color scheme in a conversion van. Other than that last day or so, how many have ya’ll ever even thought about the color scheme? I know haven’t.
It’s something else for liberals to be offended at and victims of.

he should have it painted piss yellow & orange to match his looks...

It’s something else for liberals to be offended at and victims of.

I know. I can't go ten feet without one gassing on about this new color scheme.

This is more ridiculous each day.

Trump didn't come up with a new color scheme.

He just flipped the one from his plane.

D9H_o2FWkAEEgS1.jpg

Anybody could see that.

Talk about narcissistic. My God!

This is more ridiculous each day.

Trump didn't come up with a new color scheme.

He just flipped the one from his plane.

D9H_o2FWkAEEgS1.jpg

Anybody could see that.

Talk about narcissistic. My God!
Doesn’t matter

Whatever Trump picks will be changed back

This sounds like the same type of case as liberals having psychotic breakdowns over Trump eating a well-done steak. Or liberal convulsing screams of WAAAAAYYYYCISM when Trump publicly stated he liked the red and pink Starbursts better than the orange and yellow ones (and so do I, for that matter).

First, your post fails to validate your title. Non mentions of an "infuriated" left.
If it’s approved by trump, it infuriates the left.
That's nice kid.

Now show your proof.
“Whether the new redesign will actually happen is uncertain. Although Trump announced his desires for a redesign last July, the plan needs congressional approval that Democratic lawmakers do not appear eager to give. The House Armed Services Committee voted 31-26 Wednesday to approve an amendment limiting the paint and interior decorating options for new presidential aircraft plans”

Trump reveals new proposed Air Force One designs - CNNPolitics
Your own link says it's a cost saving measure, nothing to do with tRump since under no circumstances will be ever fly in it.

This sounds like the same type of case as liberals having psychotic breakdowns over Trump eating a well-done steak. Or liberal convulsing screams of WAAAAAYYYYCISM when Trump publicly stated he liked the red and pink Starbursts better than the orange and yellow ones (and so do I, for that matter).
You forgot Trump demanding he get two scoops of ice cream and nobody else can have more than one

Um..what's to be infuriated about? I'm not getting the outrage here.
I overheard 2 lefties at work yesterday complaining about it being turned red, white and blue.

Forum List

Back