🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

new app for finding safe spaces

Donald Trump supporters are turning to a Yelp-like restaurant review app in search of safe spaces.

Dubbing the society-wide repulsion to the president's signature red hats as "MAGAphobic," Trump fans are using the app "63red Safe" as a guide to conservative-friendly restaurants. The Daily Beast reports that the app's users rate businesses based on if the owners "make political social media posts" and if customers are allowed to carry weapons.

Trump fans look for safe spaces with an app avoiding 'MAGAphobic' restaurants
Lol pathetic ass snowflakes

Wrong use of the word, as usual. the snowflakes are the people yelling at someone just trying to have a meal. Snowflake implies being unable to tolerate views opposing your own, and trying to eliminate those views, not counter them.

Try again, pendejo.
Snowflake implies being a little bitch. Saying that everything’s unfair and that you can’t wear your hate gear in public or people will be so mean to you :crybaby:

Lame ass snowflake
Snowflakes are a) still in the parent's basement; b) coloring in their coloring books on US campus "safe spots"; c) protesting the fact that they have to pay for things, like college educations and sno cones; d) are relishing the fact they are becoming the voice for turning our country into Venezuela II.
^ lol literally being a snowflake in a snowflake thread about how Trump sheep are seeking out safe spaces to cry on each other’s shoulders

Donald Trump supporters are turning to a Yelp-like restaurant review app in search of safe spaces.

Dubbing the society-wide repulsion to the president's signature red hats as "MAGAphobic," Trump fans are using the app "63red Safe" as a guide to conservative-friendly restaurants. The Daily Beast reports that the app's users rate businesses based on if the owners "make political social media posts" and if customers are allowed to carry weapons.

Wrong use of the word, as usual. the snowflakes are the people yelling at someone just trying to have a meal. Snowflake implies being unable to tolerate views opposing your own, and trying to eliminate those views, not counter them.

Try again, pendejo.
Snowflake implies being a little bitch. Saying that everything’s unfair and that you can’t wear your hate gear in public or people will be so mean to you :crybaby:

Lame ass snowflake

Snowflake implies being a little bitch.
Perfect definition of someone that would go out of their way to know someones hat off.

Try again, pendejo.

Lame ass snowflake
Snowflakes are a) still in the parent's basement; b) coloring in their coloring books on US campus "safe spots"; c) protesting the fact that they have to pay for things, like college educations and sno cones; d) are relishing the fact they are becoming the voice for turning our country into Venezuela II.
^ lol literally being a snowflake in a snowflake thread about how Trump sheep are seeking out safe spaces to cry on each other’s shoulders

Still using the term wrong, so you are either being willfully ignorant, are an idiot, or a sad combination of the two.

a snowflake tries to find a way to silence people of opposing views, not just comment or criticise.

It's a mindset involving being unable to handle the idea that others can have a valid viewpoint other than your own.

Hence the shutdown of conservative speakers, assaulting people wearing MAGA hats, etc.

Try again, pendejo.

Lame ass snowflake

Perfect definition of someone that would go out of their way to know someones hat off.
“Oh did your widdle hat get knocked off :crybaby:

Now you can find a safe space where an obese conservative bosom is ready to soak up your tears”

Boom free commercial idea for the app

Try again, pendejo.

Lame ass snowflake

Now you can find a safe space where an obese conservative bosom is ready to soak up your tears”

Yeah...and pretty soon those who knock my widdle hat off are going to pay a not so widdle price for it.

Try again, pendejo.

Lame ass snowflake

well, maroon...

I own a hundred or more ball caps, some are red, but NONE have the letters MAGA on them.

out of curiosity, which of these idiots is you?

th

I have never owned a piece of political clothing but I am tempted to buy a maga hat so I can witness the illogical mental breakdown of some leftists in public.
Would be interesting to see in real life

I have never owned a piece of political clothing but I am tempted to buy a maga hat so I can witness the illogical mental breakdown of some leftists in public.
I can only think how much fun that would be.. Walk in somewhere with you phone aimed right at them, saying, "C'mon Big BOY...Bring it on!! But first call Mom for bail money."

I can only think how much fun that would be.. Walk in somewhere with you phone aimed right at them, saying, "C'mon Big BOY...Bring it on!! But first call Mom for bail money."
They wouldn't need bail money. Dentistry cash perhaps but no need to involve police in what I can deal with myself

Try again, pendejo.

Lame ass snowflake

What does "cowardly coon" imply?
I don’t know. You get that a lot, huh? Well now there’s an app for you, snowflake :itsok:

Actually, I give that out a lot. The entire race is worthless and gutless.
That’s some ironic shit you just said, dumbass snowflake :itsok:

It is?

You got a problem with the truth?

Forum List

Back