New Audio Evidence of Trump & Giuliani Corruption and Official Misconduct

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

What a read. They sure are a dirty bunch.
Telling the Ukraines to hire a non corrupt prosecutor is a crime to you?
That's not, but trying to get a foreign national to eliminate a political rival is.

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

The only people I know that have actually hired a foreign national to "eliminate" a political rival is the DNC and Clinton when they hired Steele....don't you remember that?
No, I don't remember that. My recollection is that Hillary hired Fusion GPS, an American based firm.
sure and they hired a subcontractor on her behalf...mike steele who worked directly for the campaign to specifically get OR on Trump in foreign countries

fyi Rudy is an american.
Who's Mike Steele and Rudy is bound by the same law as Trump.
There is no law that says an American can't investigate a corrupt government official.

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

That's not, but trying to get a foreign national to eliminate a political rival is.

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

The only people I know that have actually hired a foreign national to "eliminate" a political rival is the DNC and Clinton when they hired Steele....don't you remember that?
No, I don't remember that. My recollection is that Hillary hired Fusion GPS, an American based firm.
GPS Fusion, who then hired a foreigner. The fact that the process is one step remove doesn't get her off the hook. If it did, then candidates could pour unlimited amounts into foreign firms with the simple expedient of having their law firm spend the money.
Of course it does, unless you can show she was involved in the hiring of Christopher Steele. Just because you don't understand the law doesn't mean Hillary broke it.
what law are you referring to?

the principal-agent relationship and the law makes her responsible for her agents actions
I see nothing in the law that makes her responsible for the who Fusion GPS hired unless she was involved with who they hired.

And the law of which I speak is...

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition
It shall be unlawful for-
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

You don't? What part of

"It shall be unlawful for-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or"
didn't you understand?
Thanks for repeating the law I posted. Just in case others didn't see it.

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

sure and they hired a subcontractor on her behalf...mike steele who worked directly for the campaign to specifically get OR on Trump in foreign countries

fyi Rudy is an american.
who’s mike steele? really?

what law?
Yes, who's Mike Steele?

And the same law I just posted a few minutes ago.
sorry chris steele! not the former Lt Gov of MD

of course they are...Chris Steele is the only foreigner...the one used by the Clinton campaign

Rudy isn’t a foreigner
Correct, Rudy's not a foreigner. But Zelensky is. Which makes it illegal for Rudy, an American, to solicit campaign aid from Zelensky, a foreign national.
Investigating criminals is not campaign aid

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

GPS Fusion, who then hired a foreigner. The fact that the process is one step remove doesn't get her off the hook. If it did, then candidates could pour unlimited amounts into foreign firms with the simple expedient of having their law firm spend the money.
Of course it does, unless you can show she was involved in the hiring of Christopher Steele. Just because you don't understand the law doesn't mean Hillary broke it.

the principal-agent relationship and the law makes her responsible for her agents actions
I see nothing in the law that makes her responsible for the who Fusion GPS hired unless she was involved with who they hired.

(a) Prohibition

You don't? What part of

didn't you understand?
You oviously didn't read the part that says "directly or indirectly."

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

(a) Prohibition

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

oh it wasn’t a donation...she didn’t violate that law. She paid the foreign national
As a benefit to Trump's campaign, it qualified as a contribution or other thing of value.
How was it a "contribution" to Trump's campaign?

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

(a) Prohibition

You don't? What part of

didn't you understand?
Bripat is the dullest knife in the drawer. As evidence of that, he thinks that his address is privileged information that the police can't access without his permission.

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

(a) Prohibition

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

oh it wasn’t a donation...she didn’t violate that law. She paid the foreign national
As a benefit to Trump's campaign, it qualified as a contribution or other thing of value.
dems think they are above the law

rudy conducted one, and ukraine conducted one
LOL

You just can't stop lying, huh? Again, Rudy asked Ukraine to conduct an investigation.

and the clinton campaign hired a foreigner to conduct one
You're lying about that too. Again, Hillary, who has nothing to do with this btw, hired an American firm.

when steele delivered his report
Looks like you're lying about this too. Post the date she got it or you're lying.

That you can't stop lying reveals just how fragile your position is.
Hillary has everything to do with it. She paid for it. How is that not having something to do with it?
You're lying again. You really should stop because you only hurt your own position. Of course Giuliani asked Ukraine to investigate Biden...

"And all we need… all we need from the President is to say: I'm gonna put an honest prosecutor in charge, he's gonna investigate and dig up the evidence, that presently exists and is there any other evidence about involvement of the 2016 election."

And Hillary has nothing to do with Rudy. You're obviously deflecting to mitigate damage to Rudy.

And dates showing Hillary gained possession of the dossier, as it appears you lied about that too.

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

fyi Rudy is an american.
There is no law that says an American can't investigate a corrupt government official.
True, but there is a law which states an American can't solicit campaign aid from a foreign national.

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

fyi Rudy is an american.

what law?
Yes, who's Mike Steele?

of course they are...Chris Steele is the only foreigner...the one used by the Clinton campaign

Rudy isn’t a foreigner
Correct, Rudy's not a foreigner. But Zelensky is. Which makes it illegal for Rudy, an American, to solicit campaign aid from Zelensky, a foreign national.
LOL

It is when you're fishing for dirt on a political rival. And when you solicit that dirt from a foreign national, it's a crime.

Lock him up!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

(a) Prohibition

You don't? What part of

didn't you understand?
Bripat is the dullest knife in the drawer. As evidence of that, he thinks that his address is privileged information that the police can't access without his permission.
Anyone can "access" your address, numskull, whatever that means. Just use Zillow.

You're hardly noted for being a legal scholar, considering you're wrong almost all the time.

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

fyi Rudy is an american.

what law?
Yes, who's Mike Steele?

Rudy isn’t a foreigner
LOL

It is when you're fishing for dirt on a political rival. And when you solicit that dirt from a foreign national, it's a crime.

Lock him up!

Nope. Biden wasn't even officially a candidate yet. Being a Democrat doesn't grant him immunity from prosecution.

LOL

You just can't stop lying, huh? Again, Rudy asked Ukraine to conduct an investigation.

You're lying about that too. Again, Hillary, who has nothing to do with this btw, hired an American firm.

Looks like you're lying about this too. Post the date she got it or you're lying.

Hillary has everything to do with it. She paid for it. How is that not having something to do with it?
You're lying again. You really should stop because you only hurt your own position. Of course Giuliani asked Ukraine to investigate Biden...

"And all we need… all we need from the President is to say: I'm gonna put an honest prosecutor in charge, he's gonna investigate and dig up the evidence, that presently exists and is there any other evidence about involvement of the 2016 election."

And Hillary has nothing to do with Rudy. You're obviously deflecting to mitigate damage to Rudy.

And dates showing Hillary gained possession of the dossier, as it appears you lied about that too.
No one said Hillary had anything to do with Rudy. She had to do with hiring Christopher Steel. The guy was on her payroll. Hillary gained possession when Fusion GPS hired Christopher Steel.

Who are you trying to fool?

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

(a) Prohibition

You don't? What part of

didn't you understand?
It's good then that Hillary's not a foreign national, huh?

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

(a) Prohibition

You don't? What part of

didn't you understand?
It's good then that Hillary's not a foreign national, huh?
It's not a good thing that morons like you can vote.

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

(a) Prohibition

Fucking moron, it's not my problem you're too stupid to comprehend that having dirt of a political rival,, running for the same office, splashed on the public, is a benefit for Trump's campaign. That makes it a contribution or thing of value.

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

(a) Prohibition

dems think they are above the law
Nope, not at all. It's not our fault you're unable to demonstrate a law you think a Democrat broke who we think is above the law.

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

fyi Rudy is an american.

what law?
Yes, who's Mike Steele?

Rudy isn’t a foreigner
LOL

Lock him up!

Nope. Biden wasn't even officially a candidate yet. Being a Democrat doesn't grant him immunity from prosecution.
LOL

Are you ever not a fucking moron??

Ever???

Biden declares he's running for president -- April, 2019

Rudy's phone call with Ukrainian official -- July, 2019

So lemme explain this to ya since you're such a fucking moron... April, 2019 came before July, 2019.

LOL

No one said Hillary had anything to do with Rudy. She had to do with hiring Christopher Steel. The guy was on her payroll. Hillary gained possession when Fusion GPS hired Christopher Steel.

Who are you trying to fool?
Nope, he was on Fusion GPS payroll. Sweet, huh?

Forum List

Back