🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy, you cherry pick one line, while ignoring that Morell shot down Issa's usual batch of conspiracy theories.

there were protests in Libya. there were protests in other countries. And one of them escalated inot a riot, or perhaps Al Qaeda took advantage of a riot to launch an attack.

But of course, the people like you, who have no problem iwht THOUSANDS of people dying over a lie about WMD's, are going to insist that not being sure of what caused this riot is the biggest scandal, ever.

It's what happens when you spend your whole life hating, i guess.

There were no protests at the consulate. None. Zip. Nada.
There were protests across the middle east.

Stop lying.

THAT would be YOU SYNTHIA.:eusa_hand:

Good to see that your comprehension skills are still as bad as ever, Joe! Or have you failed to READ the email in question? I'm guessing the latter because not even someone as clueless as you are would see that as proof the CIA thought the attacks were caused by the YouTube video!

What the email proves is that it was the White House that was the source of the YouTube video narrative despite the CIA telling them that it was an attack by Al Queda affiliated terrorists. The "scandal" is that the Obama White House deliberately lied to the families of those slain men because it was six weeks before the election and they didn't want to look bad. Barack Obama lied. Hilary Clinton lied. Jay Carney lied. Joe Biden lied. Susan Rice lied. It was a coordinated effort to deceive the American people...followed up by a coordinated effort to hide that deception from Congressional investigators.

Guy, the only people who were ever really upset about Benghazi were folks like you who weren't going to vote for the Black Guy under and circumstances.

The Not Crazy part of hte country that doesn't watch Faux News and listen to Hate Radio saw that there were demonstrations over this movie everywhere else in the world, and know the Middle East is a dangerous place in general.

Now, frankly, I have a UFO in Roswell to sell you... because honestly, the problem with conspiracy theorists is that they can't deal with contrary evidence.

And I'm STILL waiting for one of you Libs to explain to me why the email that's now causing such an uproar was deemed "classified" by the Obama Administration and hidden from both the American people and the Congress for almost a year and a half.

Probably the same reason why all the shit that Snowden and Manning exposed were classifed as "secret".

because that's what they do.

So really, what we know is that a lot of people had opinions in the days after the attack, and no one had evidence.

And I'm STILL waiting for one of you Libs to explain to me why the email that's now causing such an uproar was deemed "classified" by the Obama Administration and hidden from both the American people and the Congress for almost a year and a half.

Probably the same reason why all the shit that Snowden and Manning exposed were classifed as "secret".

because that's what they do.

So really, what we know is that a lot of people had opinions in the days after the attack, and no one had evidence.

spin all you want, joey boy. The truth is coming out. obama and his cronies knew the video had nothing to do with the attack, but they continued the lie for weeks because they feared that the truth might hurt him in the election.

Obama lies and 4 americans died.

This is not going away, even ABC and CBS are finally digging into it, seems that even the liberal media does not like being lied to.

I wonder how long the msm will continue to cover for this lying pos we have for a president. Nixon was threatened with impeachment for far less than what this guy has done and yet the ones that voted for him and the media still think he's all right, talk about useful idiots, not intellectually honest enough to admit they made a big mistake.

I wonder how long the msm will continue to cover for this lying pos we have for a president. Nixon was threatened with impeachment for far less than what this guy has done and yet the ones that voted for him and the media still think he's all right, talk about useful idiots, not intellectually honest enough to admit they made a big mistake.

you're right, they cannot bring themselves to admit that their half black messiah is a failure, a liar, and a fraud. But the numbers of those far left obama zealots is getting smaller every day.

The media is beginning to turn on him over the benghazi lies--------he is toast and so are democrats and liberals for a long time.

Dogstyle, the lovely thing about "Conspiracy Theorists" is that no matter how many time we prove to you it's a weather balloon, you still insist it's a flying saucer.

So what do these E-mail prove? That the CIA really thought the cause was the movie, and the White House repeated that.

Oh my God, the WHite House Agreed with the CIA! What a scandal!

Actually the CIA Chief testified under oath before Congress that they didn't say anything about a video, because they didn't know what caused it, and that they were surprised that Susan Rice used that talking point, because it didn't come from them.

What happened today, April 2

Former CIA acting director Michael Morell testified before the House Intelligence Committee today, denying allegations of a cover-up related to the 2012 Benghazi attacks or that anyone one in the Obama administration deliberately misled Congress on what happened in Benghazi. Morell admitted it took analysts four days after Libyan authorities told them there were no protests on video in their possession to analyze it, something that he said came up in the CIA's review of its process. Morell also told committee members it wasn't possible to say exactly what motivated the Benghazi attackers, because none of them were caught.

Morell explained that he wasn't convinced by the chief of station's account largely because the station chief's account began only when he got there, after the attacks had started, and that it was also based on press reports. Other press reports, Morell pointed out, did mention protests.

Asked about Sunday talk show interviews with Susan Rice, then the national security advisor, in the aftermath of the Benghazi attacks, Morell said they largely followed the talking points the intelligence community agreed on, but did not agree with her linking of spontaneous protests to the YouTube clip of Innocence of Muslims. That clip was blamed for protests in Libya and in other countries.

Ex-CIA Chief Testifies on Benghazi: Don?t Know the Motivation Because Attackers Haven?t Been Caught Yet - Reason 24/7 : Reason.com

Mike Morell didn't throw anyone under the bus, but it said that he didn't agree with the White House's version of events on the ground. It's a perfect example of double-speak.

Joe, you are a terrible spokesperson for the Obama Administration. If they're paying you they need to get their money back.

Guy, you cherry pick one line, while ignoring that Morell shot down Issa's usual batch of conspiracy theories.

there were protests in Libya. there were protests in other countries. And one of them escalated inot a riot, or perhaps Al Qaeda took advantage of a riot to launch an attack.

But of course, the people like you, who have no problem iwht THOUSANDS of people dying over a lie about WMD's, are going to insist that not being sure of what caused this riot is the biggest scandal, ever.

It's what happens when you spend your whole life hating, i guess.

Obviously can't read......

Morell admitted it took analysts four days after Libyan authorities told them there were no protests on video in their possession to analyze it, something that he said came up in the CIA's review of its process. Morell also told committee members it wasn't possible to say exactly what motivated the Benghazi attackers, because none of them were caught.

They had no video of a spontaneous protest, only armed assailants attacking the compound. This was not a protest. It was a planned assault. The only source that stated it was protests was from the press.

This is a video showing the layout and explaining how the attack took place.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV55xRx_-7s]The Benghazi Gates Part 1, A Two Pronged Attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi Libya - YouTube[/ame]

Watch the video and tell me if you hear a crowd at any time shouting slogans, which is usually what happens during a protest in the Middle East.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see that your comprehension skills are still as bad as ever, Joe! Or have you failed to READ the email in question? I'm guessing the latter because not even someone as clueless as you are would see that as proof the CIA thought the attacks were caused by the YouTube video!

What the email proves is that it was the White House that was the source of the YouTube video narrative despite the CIA telling them that it was an attack by Al Queda affiliated terrorists. The "scandal" is that the Obama White House deliberately lied to the families of those slain men because it was six weeks before the election and they didn't want to look bad. Barack Obama lied. Hilary Clinton lied. Jay Carney lied. Joe Biden lied. Susan Rice lied. It was a coordinated effort to deceive the American people...followed up by a coordinated effort to hide that deception from Congressional investigators.

Guy, the only people who were ever really upset about Benghazi were folks like you who weren't going to vote for the Black Guy under and circumstances.

The Not Crazy part of hte country that doesn't watch Faux News and listen to Hate Radio saw that there were demonstrations over this movie everywhere else in the world, and know the Middle East is a dangerous place in general.

Now, frankly, I have a UFO in Roswell to sell you... because honestly, the problem with conspiracy theorists is that they can't deal with contrary evidence.

These assholes just won't give it up... always when losing the debate!

liberal_royal_flush.jpg

you're right, they cannot bring themselves to admit that their half black messiah is a failure, a liar, and a fraud. But the numbers of those far left obama zealots is getting smaller every day.

The media is beginning to turn on him over the benghazi lies--------he is toast and so are democrats and liberals for a long time.
Now there's a pipe dream. You were supposed to have killed off the Dems when Rove was in the White House. Now you guys hate him. Politics here is always throw the bums out and bring in the new bums, nothing more.

The Democrats are a bunch of RANK amateurs. They need too be managing Encounter Groups and Social Programs. Putin ate Obama, Hilary, and Kerry for lunch.

The pigs in the Obama Adminstration hung out our Ambassidor and 3 of his people to die.

Total Failure.

Last edited:
5. Why was the FBI investigative team held in Tripoli for three weeks, and who made that decision?

When the FBI responds to an attack against American interests overseas, it deploys an “Extra-Territorial” investigative squad. These are sometimes known as “Fly Teams.” There are only a handful of these squads in the United States, the most notable being based in the New York, Washington, DC, and Los Angeles offices. I was tasked with standing-up the Los Angeles Extra-Territorial Squad and was their first supervisor. In that capacity, my squad and I responded to attacks against many US assets around the world, including attacks against consulates.

Each ET squad is backed up by an FBI Rapid Deployment Team (RDT), consisting of crime scene and evidence collection experts, intelligence analysts, bomb technicians, weapons of mass destruction experts, SWAT team members for security, and various other specialty agents who would be needed at the site of a terrorist attack. In my time as the ET squad supervisor, one of my biggest jobs was simply to ensure that the FBI could gain access for my team to countries and terrorist crime scenes. I found that among all of the many impediments to access to crime scenes and successful investigation in foreign countries, the biggest impediment was almost always the US Department of State.

On June 14, 2002, a car bomb was detonated outside of the consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. 12 people were killed, and 51 injured. My team was deployed immediately, but we were stunned to find that we were limited by the State Department to four investigators. Total. Four investigators were in no way adequate to investigate a case on which the bomb scene itself was almost a half-mile in diameter.

In that incidence, the State Department cited the “political sensitivities” of the Pakistani government for its devastating investigative limitation. The FBI team was protected at Karachi by approximately 10 members of a deployed U.S. Marine Corps “Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU).”

A three week delay in reaching the crime scene (especially an unsecured crime scene) compromises any serious chance of finding certain types of evidence as well as the probative value of any evidence recovered.

A. Was the decision to detain the FBI team made by the Libyans?

Unlikely. The Libyans are in no political situation to dictate U.S. government actions in the country at this time, especially when an ambassador has been killed by Libyans.

B. Was the decision to hold the FBI team in Tripoli made by the FBI?

No. This would not be in character for the FBI; especially the current FBI. Director Robert Mueller is a former Marine who has shown no tendencies to be overprotective of his agents overseas. Mueller is not one to let the risk to agents keep the FBI from conducting important investigations, especially the murder of a U.S. Ambassador. It is also not in the makeup of ET teams to do anything but chomp at the bit to get working on scene. And a Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) of adequate size to protect the investigative team could be quickly deployed.

C. Did the CIA make the decision to keep the FBI away from the Benghazi consulate?

No. That assertion is almost silly. Never once has the CIA posed any objection to a full and complete investigation of these type of attacks. The FBI would never divulge CIA operations of which they became aware during an investigation. I know because I personally have conducted investigations at facilities overseas where the CIA operates. That the CIA is present at a location is germane only to the motive for the attack, not the attack itself. State would scream bloody murder (pun intended) if CIA tried to keep the FBI out of an investigation of the killing of one of their own. Sadly, dozens of times over the last few decades, State Department personnel have been murdered, many in facilities where CIA operations “may” be occurring. In fact, in every situation in which I have been involved, the CIA has been an invaluable partner in the investigation. The assertion that the CIA kept the FBI out of Benghazi is simply the latest in a series of epic misstatements about the truth of this attack and its investigation.

D. Did the State Department make the decision to keep the FBI away from the Benghazi consulate?

From my years of overseas experience, I believe that this is the only plausible explanation. When the FBI operates overseas, they do so through an Embassy or consulate. Travel, lodging, logistics and governmental contacts are all controlled by the U.S. State Department. In fact, frequently they attempted to control FBI investigations. They seemed at times to resent the presence of others in “their” turf and frequently relations were tense.

Remember Benghazi - G-MAN CASE FILE

It does appear the D's can cover up whatever their hearts desire and whoa to the R's should they wish to call them out on it. Then it is called this administration is just handling a crisis the same as Bush would have? Oh, Hell NO! Deflecting doesn't cut it bubb. Besides, if Bush was in office when Benghazi came down I highly suspect the outcome would have been completely different! He would have called TRIGGER TIME!

Double speak, double standards, double dog lie as if your life depends on it. That is the D's motto. Not saying the R's are innocent but they are not remotely in the same league with the D's.

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

This is news to anyone with a brain?

Take your head out of your liberal asshole, and enlighten yourself:

So everyone concerned with the savage killing of our ambassador, and three other heroes is a racist!

Since your head is so deeply imbedded in you rectum, I guess you refer to faux news as FOX? The faux news is those who support the faux president, and the hate radio are those who hate the constitution haters! The fact that the attack was on 911, and preplanned is insignificant; you just dismiss it? Contrary evidence :lol:

If there is nothing to hide, you should welcome an investigation. If nothing congeals, than it would make the republicans weaker, and the midterms are coming; it would vindicate the Benghazi bunch; pave the way for Hillary?

No, you liberals are scared to death, because you know this was a debacle of the first order, and you must stay in denial, because you cannot fathom the repercussions :badgrin:

Bret Baier is having an upcoming special that will break this down point, for point. I would like to see you take each point, and refute them with a plausible explanation - if you can extricate your head for a time? You will be overwhelmed with the totality of the evidence that proves the Obumble bunch is indifferent to everything except political expediency; that they failed to protect our people even after they repeatedly entreated them to do so, that they diverted the truth for the election, and that they have continued to conspiratorially cover it up for the same! :evil:

When liberals call a 1-star Intelligence officer a racist for coming out and telling the world there was a cover-up.....it proves liberals are nothing but lying sacks of shit.

It does appear the D's can cover up whatever their hearts desire and whoa to the R's should they wish to call them out on it. Then it is called this administration is just handling a crisis the same as Bush would have? Oh, Hell NO! Deflecting doesn't cut it bubb. Besides, if Bush was in office when Benghazi came down I highly suspect the outcome would have been completely different! He would have called TRIGGER TIME!

Double speak, double standards, double dog lie as if your life depends on it. That is the D's motto. Not saying the R's are innocent but they are not remotely in the same league with the D's.
If this was a white republican POTUS, and secretary of state, and the victims were black, there would have been an impeachment, and it would have been incessantly berated from it's incipience until they got blood under pain of mayhem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back