New bill would repeal the horrible bank law signed by Trump 5 years ago

So what is the guys name so I can look up his credentials?
LOL. He is comedian. I care not what his name is nor would I take any economic advice from him. That was my original comment to you when you seemed to act as though him being a comedian was not obvious and you somehow thought it was 2 people.

And you continue in that same utterly moronic pattern. It truly is hilarious.

LOL. He is comedian. I care not what his name is nor would I take any economic advice from him. That was my original comment to you when you seemed to act as though him being a comedian was not obvious and you somehow thought it was 2 people.

And you continue in that same utterly moronic pattern. It truly is hilarious.
It looked like two people in the picture of the video link. Wearing different shirts etc.

I guess I was caught off guard by someone putting two of themselves in the same screen.

My bad for the misunderstanding.

Have a good day.

Now this is something that actually pertains to the topic. I do not know enough to evaluate if they are correct in this opinion though. Perhaps G5000 or MAC can say why they think this is not correct.
I posted last years stress test eariler in the thread...

Screenshot_20230315-200939-748.png

(there is more to the stress test at the link below, but it is one scenario per year to simulate)

All the stress test questions so far have been similar to this one, featuring some variation of an economic downturn....a situation where owning US Treasury Bonds would be a winning scenario.

The case could easily be made that the design of the Stress Tests themselves reinforced the security of owning Treasury Bond and was a factor in these banks decision to heavily invest in US Treasury Bonds.

Last edited:
No. It bothers me because I don't want to spend time watching a random video from a couple guys I have no idea who they are.

If someone gives me a name I will check it out and if they are legit then I will check it out. I'm the interim I am not going to fill ad revenue coffers to watch a couple idiots repeat right wing sound bites.
I don't care how you feel or what you do.

Warren, Booker and Menéndez are sponsoring a bill that would repeal some of the harmful banking deregulations that were passed by a majority of Republicans five years ago. These deregulations allowed banks like Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank to take on excessive risks and eventually collapse, threatening the stability of our financial system.

Republicans should fix their karma a little by supporting this bill, which would restore critical oversight and capital requirements for large banks.
Biden presides over one of the biggest recessions in US History, plus the biggest bank failures since the last great recession.

LOL, so it's Trump's fault?

How do you know they aren’t lying?
Besides the fact that I WATCHED IT UNFOLD ON LIVE TV...

One side said it was insurrection.

The other side said it was antifa/BLM.
Then they said it was the FBI. Then they said they were activist plants. Then they said it was tourists. Then they said it was Ray Epps. Then they said it was legitimate political discourse. Then they said it was Pences' fault. Edit: Then they said it was a setup.

Which side would you believe?

Last edited:

Then they said it was the FBI. Then they said they were activist plants. Then they said it was tourists. Then they said it was Ray Epps. Then they said it was legitimate political discourse. Then they said it was Pences' fault.

The side that is on God's side.

Then they said it was the FBI. Then they said they were activist plants. Then they said it was tourists. Then they said it was Ray Epps. Then they said it was legitimate political discourse. Then they said it was Pences' fault.

A set up

Forum List

Back