New Black panther liberal hero calls Zimmerman a "no good Jew"

And as a Jew he cannot be prosecuted for a federal hate crime.

(My bold)

Zimmerman's religion is given as Catholic on Wikipedia - see Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

His father is described as a white American of European descent - & besides, what I understand is that Jewish descent is figured through the mother - who in this case is Peruvian, with no Jewish forebears noted. Is Judge Zimmerman Jewish?

You know what, you're absolutely right. That was my mistake. Thanks.

White Hispanic Jew

When Obama heard "Zimmerman" he was drooling at the prospect of victimizing a white Jew

Last edited:
The "American" Left is viciously anti-Semitic

And it gets worse each year, but rich members of the Jewish community STILL give millions to Democrat candidates.

Why is that? These are not stupid people, though one might think they are when they support a party that has a rank-and-file that hates Jews.

^ In order for Jewish lobby (or any lobby for that matter) to remain truly effective, it has to have supporters in both Democratic and Republican parties.

How can someone I never heard of be my hero?

Oh, that's right, many right wingers are simply aging sacks of liquid shit.

That's ironic. You accuse us of idolizing people we've never heard of all the time and then try to claim their individual psychosis is something we all share. So you can do it, but if others do it, they are somehow bad?

Have you ever considered becoming a decent human being? People would probably like you if you did.

Forum List

Back