New Bud Light Brand Ambassador, trans Dylan Mulvaney

No one claimed this would bankrupt Anheuser Busch, and it has nothing to do with Trump.

The only claim I made is that "they will get the message" from us normal people, "you'll see."

You won't see them doing this again anytime soon.

Regards,
Jim
Poor naive right-wingers. Do you really think Anheuser Busch would have run this marketing campaign without having tested the waters? Without knowing that this would cause outrage. Heck, they are counting on it.

Every single time some idiot protests, they get free publicity. Look at this thread. And, I am sure there are hundreds more sites with hundreds more people arguing.

All of that translates into Budwiser ka-ching!!! Companies love massive free PR if they can get it. And you idiots keep playing into their hands.

And yes, they will still continue doing this over and over again. It may not be the same thing. Maybe something else. But, as long as they can get a rise out of you idiots, they will continue.

All the best,
Magnus

Poor naive right-wingers. Do you really think Anheuser Busch would have run this marketing campaign without having tested the waters?
Only naive Left Wingers would think that grown men running around acting like little girls is widely appealing.

Y'all picked a great mascot.

1680899873007.png

Only naive Left Wingers would think that grown men running around acting like little girls is widely appealing.

Y'all picked a great mascot.

View attachment 774216
Aww... poor retard. Threatened by a beer commercial! :itsok:

Have you done your share? Have you bought a case of beer to blow up? No? Come on, chop-chop. Show that you are card-carrying member of the retard brigade by blowing up cases of beer!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Aww... poor retard. Threatened by a beer commercial! :itsok:

Have you done your share? Have you bought a case of beer to blow up? No? Come on, chop-chop. Show that you are card-carrying member of the retard brigade by blowing up cases of beer!!! :auiqs.jpg:
hey retard,,
what makes you think anyone bought beer to blow up??

kid rock shot up the stuff he already bought to send the message he wont drink what he has and never buy more,,,

hey retard,,
what makes you think anyone bought beer to blow up??

kid rock shot up the stuff he already bought to send the message he wont drink what he has and never buy more,,,
So, he spent money on a case of beer and instead of drinking it, he blew it up and that somehow will make Budweiser unhappy? :auiqs.jpg:

Aww, man... You retards are so cute. Absolute morons, of course, but cute!

Also, go back and see one of my posts earlier in this thread where I prove that Kid Rock still sells Bud Light in his restaurant. The fucking hypocrite.

But, do you want more evidence of Kid Rock's hypocrisy? Glad you asked...Here ya go.

Kid Rock Beer.jpg

Here is Kid Rock next to a Trans drinking ... wait for it... Bud Light!!!! Of course, this was 20 years ago when the Rockhead did not need stunts to get people to buy his records!!! You can't make this up!!!

Last edited:
So, he spent money on a case of beer and instead of drinking it, he blew it up and that somehow will make Budweiser unhappy? :auiqs.jpg:

Aww, man... You retards are so cute. Absolute morons, of course, but cute!

Also, go back and see one of my posts earlier in this thread where I prove that Kid Rock still sells Bud Light in his restaurant. The fucking hypocrite.
so far its worked better than expected,,

its also caused you leftist to loose your collective minds and make dumbass comments like the ones youve been making,,

I doubt loosing 40 dollars worth of beer is going to hurt kid rock,,

just so you know I drank what was left of mine and have since switched to another beer,,

so far its worked better than expected,,

its also caused you leftist to loose your collective minds and make dumbass comments like the ones youve been making,,

I doubt loosing 40 dollars worth of beer is going to hurt kid rock,,

just so you know I drank what was left of mine and have since switched to another beer,,
Actually, we libs could care less. In fact, I encourage all you retards to go buy cases of Bud Light and blow to kingdom come!!

Go ahead. I dare you. Fuck, I double dare you to take all your savings, buy cases of beer and blow it all up. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Actually, we libs could care less. In fact, I encourage all you retards to go buy cases of Bud Light and blow to kingdom come!!

Go ahead. I dare you. Fuck, I double dare you to take all your savings, buy cases of beer and blow it all up. Go ahead. I'll wait.
the phrase is actually "COULDNT CARE LESS" but I understand what you meant to say but arent educated enough to say it,,

you lefties sure are commenting a lot for someone that says they couldnt care less,,

I think you care a lot,,,

the phrase is actually "COULDNT CARE LESS" but I understand what you meant to say but arent educated enough to say it,,

you lefties sure are commenting a lot for someone that says they couldnt care less,,

I think you care a lot,,,
LOL. Now, I've seen everything! A retard correcting my English. Wonders will never cease. :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, retard to burst your bubble but both usages are correct. Don't believe me? Go look it up.

So, are you taking me up on my dare? Are you going to show up the Libs and Budweiser by buying cases of beer and shooting it up? :laughing0301:

LOL. Now, I've seen everything! A retard correcting my English. Wonders will never cease. :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, retard to burst your bubble but both usages are correct. Don't believe me? Go look it up.

So, are you taking me up on my dare? Are you going to show up the Libs and Budweiser by buying cases of beer and shooting it up? :laughing0301:
I didnt correct your english,, I corrected your grammar and phrasing,,,

how is wasting money going to show up the libs???

OH I get it,,
libs are the real hypocrites and do what they say their not doing or that offends them,,

so in reality this comment of yours is just a projection resulting from a severe triggering,,

I didnt correct your english,, I corrected your grammar and phrasing,,,

how is wasting money going to show up the libs???

OH I get it,,
libs are the real hypocrites and do what they say their not doing or that offends them,,

so in reality this comment of yours is just a projection resulting from a severe triggering,,
:itsok: There ya go. Let it all out. Weekend coming up... time to buy Bud Light and shoot it all up!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Bud Light.jpg

Not looking good for Anhauser-Busch this morning. I just got back from the store, and the beer coolers were nearly cleaned out. Except for Budweiser, Bud Light, Natti Light, and Busch. Pallets of the stuff is on the floor in the middle of the beer aisles. Most of which is virtually untouched.

Not looking good for Anhauser-bushe this morning. I just got back from the store, and the beer coolers were nearly cleaned out. Except for Budweiser, Bud Light, Natti Light, and Busch. Pallets of the stuff is on the floor in the middle of the beer aisles. Most of which is virtually untouched.

The mistake is so monumental....I think marketing depts will study it as an example of what NOT to do

Forum List

Back