New Bud Light Brand Ambassador, trans Dylan Mulvaney

Kid Rock articulates my sentiment on this issue.

If I drank their crappy beer, I would boycott it.

Awww... Budweiser is going to be so so upset that Kid Rock spent all that money on their beer, just to blow it up.

Do you know what will make them even madder? All of you guys should do the same. Buy every single Bud Light on the market (beg, borrow, hock your house & wife's jewelry) and blow all up.

That will really own Budweiser and all the libs. Go for it.

Awww... Budweiser is going to be so so upset that Kid Rock spent all that money on their beer, just to blow it up.

Do you know what will make them even madder? All of you guys should do the same. Buy every single Bud Light on the market (beg, borrow, hock your house & wife's jewelry) and blow all up.

good try but that will only work on liberals.

Bud light says they don't care if their customers don't like the TransNutCase on BudCase.

Wonder if they'll care when sales fall?

Libs are not the ones spending money on cases of beer just to blow it up. That kind of retard thinking all your side. Own it. :itsok:
He might get his beer for nothing. YOU don't know. And the support he'll get out of this, far outweighs the pittance he spent on watered down beer anyway. :cul2:

Can't remember if I originally saw this on this forum or not but here it is.

Fuck Budweiser, it's Miller time.

... and yet...for all that talk, Kid Blockhead still sells Bud Light in his restaurant...

1680720265165.png

He might get his beer for nothing. YOU don't know. And the support he'll get out of this, far outweighs the pittance he spent on watered down beer anyway. :cul2:
:itsok: Sure, he does. Hope you didn't pull your back trying to twist yourself into a pretzel.

I do think they will get the message. You'll see.

There is a lot of coverage, in part because of controversial videos like Kid Rock's.

The reactions I have seen to the Bud campaign are overwhelming negative...

This is not normal & I don't like to see it normalized or even admired...
1680732673236.png

Regards,
Jim

I do think they will get the message. You'll see.

There is a lot of coverage, in part because of controversial videos like Kid Rock's.

The reactions I have seen to the Bud campaign are overwhelming negative...

This is not normal & I don't like to see it normalized or even admired...
View attachment 773556

Regards,
Jim
Keep dreaming. Companies love attention. They could care less what you think of them as long as they are getting free publicity.

Come to think of it... very much like the orange douchebag.

Bud light says they don't care if their customers don't like the TransNutCase on BudCase.

Wonder if they'll care when sales fall?
Well i guess they do care after all. ANHEUSER BUSCH JUSt FIRED its entire marketting department!! LOLOL Eightpercent drop in sales... in a matter of days.

Forum List

Back