New Bud Light Brand Ambassador, trans Dylan Mulvaney

Many years ago, my buddy had a big black male doberman named Rommel, who was also nicknamed Big Boy. One day we were sitting watching TV drinking beer and there was a commercial on TV for Old Milwaukee beer on the set and Rommel came in looking for pets and laughingly, I suggested a new beer with a picture of his face on the label named "Old Shithead" and we bust out laughing.

The dog somehow knew we were laughing at him, got the most insulted look on his face you ever saw and walked right back out.

I should add that when he did, we just laughed harder still, finally calling on him to come back in and get petted and forgive us but he refused and left. I don't think we saw him again that night.

Here is a company attempting overtly to tick off their customer base. This shyster is celebrating "365 days of girlhood". Sure. Sure you are.

Girls don't have penises. Dylan.

Some things just make no sense. Another thing that floored me recently is the National Hockey League (a fairly violent sport) having pride day admissions across the league. Man, they must be really hard up for attendance. But, I have no doubt that this will do more harm than good, just as the beer thing. I can't see manly men going out to buy a Bud due to this, especially when you can get a can of Coors for free in the Montana train derailment.

Wow. Do they really think that people drink certain beers, not because of their flavor, but because of how many trannys endorse it? Bud just went loco.

It has been proven people by beer due to the marketing.

In blind taste test Corona beer almost always comes in dead last because it sucks ass. Yet it is the 4th largest selling beer in the US.

Does anyone really think Bud Light or Coors taste good?

It has been proven people by beer due to the marketing.

In blind taste test Corona beer almost always comes in dead last because it sucks ass. Yet it is the 4th largest selling beer in the US.

Does anyone really think Bud Light or Coors taste good?

I think there is a lot to your observation, and why its particularly stupid ass for a brewery to make a popular beer like Bud Light the "Beer for Cross Dressers"

If Inbev wanted to make this tranny the spokesman for a struggling brand that they wanted to give a niche LGBTQ+ identity to, that would make sense. After all, after a night of sodomy, I guess Dylan needs to whet his whistle too. But not their best seller.

FWIW hubby hates Bud Light. He says is tastes like crap and gives him a headache. Idk because I only drink dark beer on occasion--I prefer wine. You know, like girls often do (I also know real women like beer too!)

Real women don't drink Bud Light.

:auiqs.jpg:

Here is a company attempting overtly to tick off their customer base. This shyster is celebrating "365 days of girlhood". Sure. Sure you are.

Girls don't have penises. Dylan.

I never cared for Budweiser beer.

Budweiser stated they are sticking with the tranny man Dylan despite people being unhappy with it.

Fuck Budweiser and fuck bud light and fuck woke tranny pushing my corporations.

Forum List

Back