New CBS poll shows most Democrats think Christianity is as dangerous as Islam

The radical shift to pre-emptive war certainly was a betrayal of American principles. At which doorstep do we lay this blame, right or left? Whoever it was, it was fearsomely wrong.
Yes but it is more than pre-emptive war our government has been doing for about 100 years now. Our government gave up on the Founding Fathers vision of non-intervention. It is now non-stop foriegn interventions on a massive scale. War and more war is the plan by the political and moneyed elites.

The consequence of this is reduced liberty at home and ultimately the demise of the USA, just as war destroyed Athens, Rome, and Great Britain to name just a few.

we are never goin to defeat terrorism until islam is reformed. and islam will never be reformed if folks don't tell the truth about it.

Christianity Most Persecuted Religion in World Yet Everyone Defends Muslims
k34uw9.jpg

Why don't Christians speak up more? I defend their right of religion far more than any of them do and I'm an agnostic.

This wouldn't surprise me, but I don't think most people who vote Dem believe that. Not for a second. They might say they do because they don't want to be labeled as a bigot or racist....but they know better.

In your own statement lies the proof .... if what you say is true, Dems are afraid to admit they're Christians for fear of being labeled a racist or a bigot.

This wouldn't surprise me, but I don't think most people who vote Dem believe that. Not for a second. They might say they do because they don't want to be labeled as a bigot or racist....but they know better.

In your own statement lies the proof .... if what you say is true, Dems are afraid to admit they're Christians for fear of being labeled a racist or a bigot.
Dont have to tell me brother.

Forum List

Back