New CBS Poll: Voters think the Russia Investigation was a Hoax.

Apples and oranges. If Nike has a new sneaker then I may buy it. But I am not voting for a candidate because of an ad. Especially for POTUS. HRC spent way more than Trump and he still won. Advertising is far from an exact science.

So, you are saying that ads work, just not political ones?

I think they work the same. I hate Nike shoes going all the way back to my high school days, so no Nike ad will change my mind.

But an ad for a computer game or a golf course might sway me to check them out.

Political ads are the same, if you are a partisan no ad will do a thing for you except maybe strengthen your views when your party attacks the other one.
But not everyone is as set on who they will vote for as you or I.
You have to be a DOPE, to think something like this which was not seen by 95% of the Public would change a single vote.

screen-shot-2017-11-01-at-3-44-16-pm-1509568640.png

Was that one of the ads from your group?
It's one of the dumb Russian Memes that The Left said was a threat to our Democracy.

Here is another.
5f0dc1cae9724f0f9504a53d84e92950_071ed7b58f2648c69164992ac0fae0d4_1_post.png

And another.
3dd233a5530347afbd42ce1a2ab0a35c_071ed7b58f2648c69164992ac0fae0d4_1_post.png

I know what they are. Just wondering if the cell you are part of in Russia made these?
There is no Cell. That is just a talking point from The Commie Left to avoid talking about facts and truth.

Here is what Mueller, Weismann and The Dem Tards spent $40 Million Dollars Investigating.

02dc-ads-blacktivist-articleLarge.png

02dc-ads-born-liberal-bernie-articleLarge.png

02dc-ads-not-my-pres-articleLarge.png

This is great news for President Trump. Not so great for Democrats. Democrats would be wise to drop this and move on.

D22tDccXgAACrDr
The cbs poll doesnt use the word hoax, it says right there, "politically motivated". This is the poll that found most people want the full Mueller report released.
duog3nuwh4p21.png
Politically Motivated Hoax, as even The Partisan and Biased so called Mueller Report, despite their attempts to frame the man had to admit that they were unable to find Russian Collusion or even to recommend a single crime for which anyone could indict The President with.
The report said:

the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

So they couldn't find that there was a plan or coordination, but cooperation doesn't require either. Did the Trump campaign cooperate with Russian attempts to influence the election? Here's what the report says:

Campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos made early contact with Joseph Mifsud, a London-based professor who had connections to Russia and traveled to Moscow in April 2016. Immediately upon his return to London from that trip, Mifsud told Papadopoulos that the Russian government had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton in the form of thousands of emails. One week later, in the first week of May 2016, Papadopoulos suggested to a representative of a foreign government that the Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information damaging to candidate Clinton. Throughout that period of time and for several months thereafter, Papadopoulos worked with Mifsud and two Russian nationals to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government. No meeting took place.

Papadopoulos knew the Russians were trying to give them dirt on Clinton and tried to set up a meeting instead of contacting the FBI. His choice to keep this information secret from the FBI, and to attempt to arrange a meeting is clear cooperation with Russia's plans. Collusion by definition.

On June 9, 2016, for example, a Russian lawyer met with senior Trump Campaign officials Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and campaign chairman Paul Manafort to deliver what the email proposing the meeting had described as "official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary." The materials were offered to Trump Jr. as "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump." The written communications setting up the meeting showed that the Campaign anticipated receiving information from Russia that could assist candidate Trump's electoral prospects, but the Russian lawyer's presentation did not provide such information.

Their choice to secretly pursue the information instead of reporting it to the FBI is, again, cooperation with Russia's attempts to influence the election. Collusion by definition.

Had the investigators decided to conclude whether or not collusion happened, it would have been easy.

Forum List

Back