New Christendom

Status
Not open for further replies.
`
Dominion theology is a group of christian ( see: evangelical cult) political ideologies that seek to institute a nation governed by Christians based on their personal understandings of biblical law

But suppose the servant says to himself, ‘My master is taking a long time in coming,’ and he then begins to beat the other servants, both men and women, and to eat and drink and get drunk. The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the faithless.

Good point... That's why I'm trying to raise the consciousness of my people.

Your people? lol...ok... if you don't understand that all people are judged according to their own words and deeds and not whether they are Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, black or white, from western or eastern culture, then you have a long way to go before your own consciousness is raised.

A spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity struggle for dominion within the minds of all people.

Thats where you should start. Purify your own mind and be refined.
So Jews AREN'T god's chosen people?

They were, until they killed Jesus. At that point, they lost their chosen status.

`
Dominion theology is a group of christian ( see: evangelical cult) political ideologies that seek to institute a nation governed by Christians based on their personal understandings of biblical law

But suppose the servant says to himself, ‘My master is taking a long time in coming,’ and he then begins to beat the other servants, both men and women, and to eat and drink and get drunk. The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the faithless.

Your people? lol...ok... if you don't understand that all people are judged according to their own words and deeds and not whether they are Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, black or white, from western or eastern culture, then you have a long way to go before your own consciousness is raised.

A spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity struggle for dominion within the minds of all people.

I consider universalism a curse upon God's children.

Jesus Christ calls the Western Christian Nation to rebuild its ancestral homeland -- Christendom. This is His vision and command, and our destiny, if we dare. To map out our future, we must turn to our past. The story of Medieval Europe, retold in modern context, is the narrative we must believe and realize in decisive action.

NO REST UNTIL NEW CHRISTENDOM

Ahh, yes. Medieval Europe. What a wonderful time! When heretics were burned at the stake, and the common man was treated like cattle. Both things did get Jesus quite aroused and excited, if you catch my drift. But those damned Enlightenment philosophers, with their damned scientific reasoning had to ruin everything for Jesus, and deny Him his favorite kind of pr0n, which is seeing people suffering.

I don't know whats confusing though, about the entirety of our popular, personal, and educational experience preserved out of , well, wherever it is and at whatever cost Jesus was finding home for his Church. Taking out Medieval Europe and it would be less poignant today than Zoroastrianism, we'd take a tour of the supposed ark of the covenant in Ethiopa buy a trinket and go back to Muslim TV , pease be upon it.

This guy is like Tomorrow's World program! See, the Muslims are all invading Europe, then, the AntiChrist, that's the Pope, right, is granted all powers to persecute the Church, the Apocalypse war of Revelation, the true Church has to hold out, Luxembourg arms deals BS BS , in the arms of Jesus. Tribulation!

OUR PROMISING FUTURE

The Western Christian Nation is called to fight back, in these troubled times, to preserve itself, and rebuild Christendom. Indeed, these are days of peril, as anti-Christian, anti-Western forces close in on us, from all directions, under the leadership of Cultural Marxism. Yet as bleak as present circumstances might be, our future is promising, for The Lord has not abandoned us. We remain His New Chosen People. Forged as the vanguard of Christian Civilization, in seemingly endless warfare, for over a millennium (the Middle Ages), defeating every variety of barbarian which came our way, we laid the foundations of modern Europe. Therefore, we have every right to reclaim it, and bring it back to life, as a global power. This time, however, it will involve more than just Europe. We call on Christians everywhere, regardless of race, color or ethnicity, to join this colossal quest, this one, final push, to rebuild CHRISTENDOM, and rescue humanity from certain spiritual death.

LAUNCH THE NEW CRUSADES, FOR GOD AND THE FAMILY OF MAN

Jesus Christ calls the Western Christian Nation to rebuild its ancestral homeland -- Christendom. This is His vision and command, and our destiny, if we dare. To map out our future, we must turn to our past. The story of Medieval Europe, retold in modern context, is the narrative we must believe and realize in decisive action.

Ahh, yes. Medieval Europe. What a wonderful time! When heretics were burned at the stake, and the common man was treated like cattle. Both things did get Jesus quite aroused and excited, if you catch my drift. But those damned Enlightenment philosophers, with their damned scientific reasoning had to ruin everything for Jesus, and deny Him his favorite kind of pr0n, which is seeing people suffering.

There was so much more to the European Middle Ages. I hope to change your mind about them, in due time.

So you want to bring back the Dark Ages?

So you want to bring back the Dark Ages?

I'll bet it was a lot of fun

holygrails-1600x720.jpg

`

They were, until they killed Jesus. At that point, they lost their chosen status.

Their execution of Jesus was prophesied and is the entire reason Christianity exists. The "He died for our sins" is the cornerstone of your faith.

There was so much more to the European Middle Ages. I hope to change your mind about them, in due time.

There was more for a handful of high ranking clergy, royalty, and rich landowners. That is all. The overwhelming majority of the population was massively oppressed.

`
The Christian version of mainstream Islam.

You want a return to Feudalism? You want religious leaders to create laws based on their interpretation of the Bible? You want followers of every other faith to be burned at the stake? Really?

TOMORROW IS OURS

Enemies of Western Christian Man assume we will fade into oblivion, given our reticence to stand up for ourselves. Indeed, we have rebelled against Cultural Marxism here and there, from time to time. We scored a major victory in the election of U.S. President Donald Trump; but it will take much more for us to fully recover from decades of oppression, much less rise up and fight to re-establish Christendom. Those days are coming, however. God Himself will save us. He will directly intervene and call forth armies of Western Christian patriots. We will answer His call for a new crusade, and march to retake the West. Yes, divine intervention will occur, before our very eyes, in a relatively short period of time. God will never again allow Communism to tyrannize Western Christian Man. Communism is our avowed enemy, along with its countless minion-forces, some whom engage in the most vicious terrorism imaginable. In the end, they will be defeated. New Christendom will triumph, and once again organize the West under its salvific governance.

RIDE FOR NEW CHRISTENDOM

REBUILD CHRISTIAN EMPIRE
God Himself will save us.

they have forsaken christianity were what you say about jesus, christ were true and being not true it is your religion that is the barrier against the prescribed outcome for the final Judgement that must be accomplished by humanity in its entirety.

The Western Christian Nation is destined to lead all humanity.
Been there, done that.

It is time for the west to stop worrying about the rest of the world and improve our own societies for once.

You want a return to Feudalism? You want religious leaders to create laws based on their interpretation of the Bible? You want followers of every other faith to be burned at the stake? Really?
Islamic countries are treated as legitimate despite being even more strict, so why not Christian countries?

`

The Romans killed Jesus. Now you know.

Islamic countries are treated as legitimate despite being even more strict, so why not Christian countries?

You want to use Islamic countries as the standard for western society? No thanks.

You want to use Islamic countries as the standard for western society? No thanks.
I want to use them as a measuring stick for how radical our societies must be if we are to survive.

Their execution of Jesus was prophesied and is the entire reason Christianity exists. The "He died for our sins" is the cornerstone of your faith.
So we can sin all we want now because Jesus already paid that bill.

The Romans killed Jesus. Now you know.

I always thought Pontius Pilate got a raw deal in history.

He tried to let Jesus go. He delayed the sentencing until the Jewish holiday that allowed the release of one prisoner, thinking the masses would pick Jesus. That didn't work out.

And his sympathy towards Jesus shows in his putting the sign above Jesus' head for the execution. He put a sign above him that said "King of the Jews". The Jewish leaders wanted it changed to "He Said He was the King of the Jews". Pilate said "what I have written stays written".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back