🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Clinton email count: 305 documents with potentially classified information

The funny thing is now they're thinking that the govt server is more secure in preventing emails from being .... captured. The reason the govt server should be used is so that the email is automatically preserved for later disclosure. And, that's probably why Hill (and Colin Powell and others) skirt the regulations, and no law was broken. Or at least none they can name. LOL

Yep. State Department emails are being released to the public. As part of that process, they are reviewed and some of them are redacted AFTER THE FACT. Some are retroactively classified.

No one has provided a shred of evidence any of the 305 emails which are the subject of this topic were classified at the time they were sent to Clinton.

The story says "potentially" and the tards hear "the bitch definitely broke the law for sure oh yeah".

Wait for facts.

In the meantime, start topics that aren't just another in a long line of whining. Start topics about how to solve the issues facing America. Show some real balls.

hahaha!

Screen-Shot-2015-08-19-at-8.59.31-AM.png

Here's a wild idea. I know this will sound really out there, but...let's wait for FACTS.

I know. I know. That's crazy talk.

I would think after embarrassing yourselves literally for YEARS over Benghazi ("Duhhhhh...dere wuz a stand down order") and then finding most of your bullshit collapsing when the FACTS came out, you'd be a little smarter this time around.

But that's just me giving you tards too much credit.
It is a fact that Clinton has lied about virtually everything connected with this incident.
I see. So that makes it okay to make up shit about Clinton in the total absence of evidence. Making shit up about Clinton is okay. It isn't wrong when you lie or parrot lies. It is only wrong when Clinton does.

This is the new morality. Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger.

Check.
What has anyone made up about Clinton? Cite facts, please.
Have you not read this topic?

Obviously not.

And even you, when I said we should wait for facts instead of ASSUMING the 305 emails were marked as classified when they were sent to Clinton, said she is a known liar. Now why would you say that unless you have drank the piss?

Hack media is very good at leading people into false beliefs without actually printing those false beliefs directly. They know how the rube mind works.

And the rubes in this topic have convinced themselves, with absolutely no evidence they can actually cite, that the 305 emails were marked as classified at the time they were sent to Clinton.

When asked for evidence, all of you assholes fail to provide any and just spout the usual "because Benghazi" or "she's a liar" bullshit.

Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger. The new morality.
You just arent the sharpest tool around here, are you?
Clinton made 4 statements in her initial news conference on the topic. Every one of them has been shown to be a lie.
Whether they were marked as classified is irrelevant. As often as I repeat this you choose to ignore it. If she had classified material on her private server she violated the law. Period.

Whether they were marked as classified is irrelevant. As often as I repeat this you choose to ignore it. If she had classified material on her private server she violated the law. Period.

Wow. In one breath you said whether they were marked as classified is irrelevant, and then in the very next breath you said she broke the law if they were!

Talk about not being the sharpest knife in the drawer!

You just made my point for me. Repeated it right back, completely unaware.

All that matters in all this noise is whether or not those emails were classified at the time they were sent to Clinton. That is not only relevant, it is the ONLY relevant thing in this entire conversation.

The dipshits have concluded, with no evidence in sight, that those emails were classified at the time Clinton received them. They have done this because they are hack partisan retards who don't bother with facts.

To them, yeah, it is irrelevant if the emails were actually marked as classified. In their minds, they were, no matter what the truth turns out to be.

Wow. In one breath you said whether they were marked as classified is irrelevant, and then in the very next breath you said she broke the law if they were!

All that matters in all this noise is whether or not those emails were classified at the time they were sent to Clinton. That is not only relevant, it is the ONLY relevant thing in this entire conversation.
OK, I realize I have to go reeaal slow for you. So I'll write slowly so you can understand this.
Whether the material was marked classified is irrelevant. If the material was classified, regardless of its marking, having it on a private server is a violation of federal law.
Is that clear enough to you?

OK, I realize I have to go reeaal slow for you. So I'll write slowly so you can understand this.
Whether the material was marked classified is irrelevant. If the material was classified, regardless of its marking, having it on a private server is a violation of federal law.
You're doing it again.

You cannot say the classification is irrelevant if one condition is legal and one condition is illegal, dipshit.

It is not illegal to possess material which is not marked as classified. This is the part you can't get through your thick skull. Even it is later retroactively marked as classified.

Please take a logic course.

g5000, as far as I remember, is usually coherent and reasonable.
Not this time.
I tried at least 10 times to get him to agree that conducting official business at such a high level of government position, on a private server where uncleared staffers had 100% access to 24 hours a day is THE PROBLEM.
He has yet to even acknowledge this.

If I am sent a map to where some plutonium is buried, I can legally possess this information if it is not marked as classified. I would not be breaking the law.

If it is later determined that it should be classified and I am informed the information is now being classified as Top Secret, I must immediately turn over that information. Only then would I be breaking the law if I did not turn it over.

Not this time.
I tried at least 10 times to get him to agree that conducting official business at such a high level of government position, on a private server where uncleared staffers had 100% access to 24 hours a day is THE PROBLEM.
Cite the law which was broken. That is what matters.

You're doing it again.

You cannot say the classification is irrelevant if one condition is legal and one condition is illegal, dipshit.

It is not illegal to possess material which is not marked as classified. This is the part you can't get through your thick skull. Even it is later retroactively marked as classified.

You're still not getting it. I realize some people are slow but geezus you take the cake.
The marking is irrelevant. Regardless of how something is marked, if it is classified it is illegal tto have it on a non government server.
Do you get this now? Do you need a color chart or something?

Not this time.
Espionage Act of 1917.

You're doing it again.

It was Hillary's job to mark it classified if it wasn't already marked as such.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-original-classification-authority

You're doing it again.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-original-classification-authority
That is a list of people authorized to classify material Secret and Top Secret and who may delegate that authority. And?

You're doing it again.

That is a list of people authorized to classify material Secret and Top Secret. And?
Why was Hillary passing around information she should have marked classified???

Not this time.
Espionage Act of 1917.
Cite the chapter and verse she violated and how she violated it. Provide evidence. And I think what you really mean is U.S.C. Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 37 since a lot of the Espionage Act was repealed.

Not this time.

Not it isn't.
You are trying to ride on a ultra thin line balancing on technicalities and feasible deniability.
It does matter. One of the highest government officials conducting official business purposefully in a way that cannot be seen/archived/validated by officials, AND CAN be seen/copied/deleted by non government staffers (minions) whose security clearance is unknown is a big fucking deal.
And you know it. You may not want to admit it, but you know it nevertheless. And that makes you a tool.

Not this time.
Espionage Act of 1917.
Cite the chapter and verse she violated and how she violated it. Provide evidence. And I think what you really mean is U.S.C. Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 37 since a lot of the Espionage Act was repealed.
OK so now we're leading with "without a conviction in court there is nothing here"? By that standard Nixon was innocent.
You're dismissed. I've made the case. You simply refuse to believe it.

Forum List

Back