🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Clinton email count: 305 documents with potentially classified information

Remember, kids. You are setting a bar. A yardstick which can and will be used going forward and backward.

when-unable-to-answer-the-question-posed-deflects-away-and-spews-out-non-sequitur-diatribes-107f72.jpg
Oh the irony!

You cannot answer the question, and YOU are deflecting.
Post 48
Post 48 in no way answers the question of whether or not the 305 emails were classified at the time they were sent to Clinton.

In fact, Post 48 is entirely a masturbation fantasy.
They were classified material. Period.

Actually, it was classified Information - not just material/documents. Anything that Hillary communicated in an email that involved confidential information is a breach of the Espionage Act.

Oh the irony!

Post 48
Post 48 in no way answers the question of whether or not the 305 emails were classified at the time they were sent to Clinton.

Please provide a link that proves they were classified at the time they were sent to Clinton.

Thanks, period.
It is irrelevant. The statute forbids being in possession of classified documents.

With the Clintons one must always pay strict attention to each and every word when they're attempting to lie their way out of the latest scandal. In this case Hillary is always careful to say none of the communications she was involved in was marked with any of the 3 levels of security classifications.

Have seen several folks recently who claim knowledge and experience with such security issues and they all say basically the same thing. If you don't know if subject material is classified or not, you error on the side of caustion and assume it is classified until such time a decision is made about its status. Which of course is why such correspondence should only be sent via secure government servers to begin with. So the irony is if she'd just followed the rules in the first place the FBI and others wouldn't be crawling up her fat ass now.

LOL..live like a lying bitch, die like a lying bith.

Last edited:
Oh the irony!

Post 48

Please provide a link that proves they were classified at the time they were sent to Clinton.

Thanks, period.

Are you so dense to as to think that in the four years as Sos Clinton never received or sent any classified communications on her unsecured communication devices?

:lol:

Oh the irony!

Post 48

Thanks, period.

Are you so dense to as to think that in the four years as Sos Clinton never received or sent any classified communications on her unsecured communication devices?

That's the line they're told to propagate, and they either believe it wholeheartedly or are content to spout it in the face of knowing they're lying.

Oh the irony!

Post 48

Thanks, period.

So you have no proof those 305 emails were classified at the time they were sent to Clinton. Check.

All you tards have is the "I wooden put it past 'er!" defense.

"Clinton sucks donkey dicks. I know...because Benghazi!"

Here's a wild idea. I know this will sound really out there, but...let's wait for FACTS.

I know. I know. That's crazy talk.

I would think after embarrassing yourselves literally for YEARS over Benghazi ("Duhhhhh...dere wuz a stand down order") and then finding most of your bullshit collapsing when the FACTS came out, you'd be a little smarter this time around.

But that's just me giving you tards too much credit.

The old maxim is proven over and over on this forum. "A lie is halfway around the world before the truth can get its pants on."

It's a joke because you me and anyone remotely bipartisan knows that Condi and Colin most likely slipped up to, and it's not like the emails have nuclear codes or something actually a national security nightmare. But Hillary did this to herself. She could have asked someone with no axe to grind, like George Mitchell or Colin Powell, to oversee a State Dept review of everything on the server, and make public all emails to State Dept personnel, that didn't just cover personal or personnel issues, and emails to other cabinet officials or Obama could be vetted by the Obama admin to see what could be made public.

The moonbats would still be screaming like she was giving them a colonoscopy without drugs, but this would have been over for all but the moonbats months ago.

Thanks, period.

So you have no proof those 305 emails were classified at the time they were sent to Clinton. Check.

It doesnt matter. You're not getting this.
Possession of classified emails on a non-secure server is a crime. Sending them is a crime. The rest of it doesnt matter.

Here's a wild idea. I know this will sound really out there, but...let's wait for FACTS.

I would think after embarrassing yourselves literally for YEARS over Benghazi ("Duhhhhh...dere wuz a stand down order") and then finding most of your bullshit collapsing when the FACTS came out, you'd be a little smarter this time around.

It is a fact that Clinton has lied about virtually everything connected with this incident.

It is a fact that Clinton has lied about virtually everything connected with this incident.
I see. So that makes it okay to make up shit about Clinton in the total absence of evidence. Making shit up about Clinton is okay. It isn't wrong when you lie or parrot lies. It is only wrong when Clinton does.

This is the new morality. Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger.

Check.

The retards just don't get it. I've said time and time and time again that Obama could have been beaten by the truth. So can Clinton.

But the dumb shits willfully lie and blow up their own integrity anyway! It is the goddamdest stupidest tactic I have ever seen.

WAIT FOR THE FACTS!!! THEN TAKE HER DOWN WITH THE FACTS!!!

When, oh when, will you dumb shits ever figure out your manufactured bullshit does not succeed!?!?! You failed, TWICE, with this retarded tactic against Obama.

Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. Jesus H. Christ.

I see. So that makes it okay to make up shit about Clinton in the total absence of evidence. Making shit up about Clinton is okay. It isn't wrong when you lie or parrot lies. It is only wrong when Clinton does.

Check.
What has anyone made up about Clinton? Cite facts, please.

By the time any facts come out, you retards will have so destroyed your integrity, the facts will no longer do any damage. You pissed all over your powder. You didn't keep it dry.

It baffles the shit out of me you morons still have not figured this shit out.

Check.
What has anyone made up about Clinton? Cite facts, please.
Have you not read this topic?

Obviously not.

And even you, when I said we should wait for facts instead of ASSUMING the 305 emails were marked as classified when they were sent to Clinton, said she is a known liar. Now why would you say that unless you have drank the piss?

Hack media is very good at leading people into false beliefs without actually printing those false beliefs directly. They know how the rube mind works.

And the rubes in this topic have convinced themselves, with absolutely no evidence they can actually cite, that the 305 emails were marked as classified at the time they were sent to Clinton.

When asked for evidence, all of you assholes fail to provide any and just spout the usual "because Benghazi" or "she's a liar" bullshit.

Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger. The new morality.

Last edited:
By the time any facts come out, you retards will have so destroyed your integrity, the facts will no longer do any damage. You pissed all over your powder. You didn't keep it dry.

It baffles the shit out of me you morons still have not figured this shit out.
Seriously, this really means nothing to them. If not this then Benghazi or some other distraction. Do you really think they care the W washed twenty million or so emails, or that we still haven't been told what Ken Lay and Cheney cooked up?

I saw a link to nate silvers blog yesterday at the NYT with some statistical info on what happens with negative poll numbers after primaries and when the run of the mill, aka not rabid, voters start paying attention. And it goes back historically with other "inevitable" candidates. You might want to check it out. The one real unknown is of course if any horrible smoking gun is actually on the server, which I doubt, unless someone leaks some personal stuff that no one really has any business knowing. But also the Clinton's dealings with the press are always uncertain.

Thanks, period.

You're an idiot.

305 emails? All emails, bub. Any email sent via her unsecured email could have been classified. Even if it came/went initially as unclassified it could later be deemed as classified. Therefore, you use secure communications. This basic stuff. You telling me they don't know this shit in DC?

So the SoS used unsecure communications and didn't err on the side of common sense and secure her fucking communications. Ok, you go with that.

She wipes her server as clean as clean can be, knows nothing about that, refuses to answer the question 'hey Hill, did you wipe your server', claims only personal emails were on said server (you know, emails pertaining to wedding plans for Chelsea, yoga workouts, funny cat gifs) and wipes those innocent emails off the server. Because funny cat gifs would land her ass in jail.

Don't stop believing . . . .

Thanks, period.

You're an idiot.

305 emails? All emails, bub. Any email sent via her unsecured email could have been classified. Even if it came/went initially as unclassified it could later be deemed as classified. Therefore, you use secure communications. This basic stuff. You telling me they don't know this shit in DC?

So the SoS used unsecure communications and didn't err on the side of common sense and secure her fucking communications. Ok, you go with that.

She wipes her server as clean as clean can be, knows nothing about that, refuses to answer the question 'hey Hill, did you wipe your server', claims only personal emails were on said server (you know, emails pertaining to wedding plans for Chelsea, yoga workouts, funny cat gifs) and wipes those innocent emails off the server. Because funny cat gifs would land her ass in jail.

Cite the law which was broken. Chapter, verse. Since the tards are claiming Clinton is going to be indicted/convicted/go to prison/etc.

Thanks, period.

You're an idiot.

Cite the law which was broken. Chapter, verse. Since the tards are claiming Clinton is going to be indicted/convicted/go to prison/etc.

Please link to where I stated she was going to jail.

You ok with the SoS sending communications that may or could later be deemed 'classified' over unsecured devices? Yes or no?

ps, nice dodge of everything in my previous post. :lol:

Forum List

Back