New Democratic Administration Elected To Clean Up Another Republican Economic Catastrophe: Again

Said the person forgetting how nicely TRump's economy was doing, before the world wide pandemic.
Down to a 2.4% GDP, an extended manufacturing recession in 2019, bond yields crashed by 60%, the NY Fed having to save credit markets AGAIN with $1.5 TRILLION in 2019, an exploded deficit, an exploded debt.

In a vacuum, the economy was pretty good when the virus hit, but it had come at great cost.

You are ignorant. Trump and Tucker and Hannity continue to lie to you, and you don't care.

The lefties in this thread are not making the argument that the economy was "pretty good", but at "great cost", they are pretending it was terrible. You are supporting that.

You want to talk nuance, I'm there. Right now, the topic is you and yours pushing a false narrative of a terrible economy.
Bitch at one of them. This is my profession.

Said the person forgetting how nicely TRump's economy was doing, before the world wide pandemic.
Down to a 2.4% GDP, an extended manufacturing recession in 2019, bond yields crashed by 60%, the NY Fed having to save credit markets AGAIN with $1.5 TRILLION in 2019, an exploded deficit, an exploded debt.

In a vacuum, the economy was pretty good when the virus hit, but it had come at great cost.

You are ignorant. Trump and Tucker and Hannity continue to lie to you, and you don't care.

The lefties in this thread are not making the argument that the economy was "pretty good", but at "great cost", they are pretending it was terrible. You are supporting that.

You want to talk nuance, I'm there. Right now, the topic is you and yours pushing a false narrative of a terrible economy.
Bitch at one of them. This is my profession.

i did.

There you go blaming Trumo for COVID like a good little prog.

There you go blaming Trumo for COVID like a good little prog.
I did? Is that what your mind perceives?

Wow. Always fascinating.

Forum List

Back