New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
it hasnt been proven he was a jogger

What authority will tell us if he is a walker, jogger, skipper, runner? I see a video and I see a young man jogging until he gets shot dead by a shooter.

What is the proper white extremist adjective for jogging while black?

ā€˜Musta stole sumthin!!!
I thought he was running away from the rednecks???

and not a single person has come forward and said they saw him jogging,,only running away from an empty house that he walked up to,,,
I see him jogging in this video up until he reaches the truck. Who knows what you see differently?

"jogging"

LOL

Watch the video... not a single running step taken before breaking into property.

View attachment 335319

You mean in the 30 feet leading up to the driveway? That's your evidence he wasn't jogging? How does that reveal what he was doing prior to entering the frame of that video?

sure doesnt mean he was jogging,,,
has anyone come forward and say they saw him jogging???

Yes, anybody with a functioning brain who watched the video with him jogging.

do you know the difference between jogging and running from something???

distance,,

so did anyone see him jogging outside of what we see in the videos???

From what was he running?

if you dont already know you need to educate yourself or shut up,,,

LOLOL

Putz, he wasn't running from anything.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Why are you so beyond unreasonable? Are you insane?

They did nothing wrong, if you stop pretending the black did nothing wrong it might dawn on you that this is serious. These men deserve to be treated fairly. Just stop pretending this kid did nothing wrong it insane.

They did everything wrong when they decided to use lethal force to attempt to detain a burglary suspect who could not have stolen what would be of significance from an open unlocked structure. Use of lethal force against an alleged construction site thief is not only unreasonable it is absurd.

In Georgia referring to Citizens Arrest: ā€œWhat courts have interpreted it to mean is that you can only use the amount of force thatā€™s reasonable to detain a person under the circumstances,ā€ Bowen said.

It was unreasonable for two alleged good citizens to take a life over a pocket full of stolen nails or nothing stolen at all.,

So it is not unreasonable for murderers to pay for the unreasonable crime they chose to commit.

There is never an ounce of reasonableness coming off the keyboards of white extremists.

Is your analytical aka reasoning skills really that bad or are you just being obstinate?
The black dude killed himself....what did he think would happen when he charged and attacked a guy with a shotgun?

What is there about that you cannot wrap your head around?

You will probably come with something oh...if those two rednecks had stayed home none of this would happen.

Those rednecks cared about their community....wanted to protect it...wanted to make sure the black dude was checked out...to see if he was a threat to the community or not.

The black dude was not restrained in any way...he could have kept right on joggin down that road...instead he veered left committed a violent assault and whilst trying to wrest the weapon away got killed....thus he has no one to blame but himself.

Ok you say he was not restrained and he could have kept on jogging. Fine. Letā€™s play a game shall we?

Imagine you are walking down the road minding your own business. A Truck goes past you and then stops in front of you. A guy gets out with a shotgun. He rushes at you shouting stop stop. Are you free to continue your journey?

If you say you are. Then go to the bad part of your local city. The area with the most crime. Walk down the street. Ignore the people who try and rob or assault you. Just keep walking when they produce a weapon. You canā€™t fight back. You are absolutely free to continue your journey. Youā€™re in the right after all and they would not dare assault you would they?

It is a matter of perception. The scenario you perceive is not what everyone has to perceive. If I see anyone do that, I am assuming I am being attacked. Travis ran around the truck to get to Arbury. That is an armed man charging at another man. That is by definition confrontational, and by Georgia Law Aggravated Assault.

The statute covering Citizens Arrest, or even just detaining someone for the police, says that you must have first hand knowledge. Suspecting him is not enough. Reasonable to assume is not enough for a citizen. It is enough for the cops, but neither of these yahoos were cops. Yes, Daddy was a retired cop, but I am a former Soldier, that does not mean I am a Sergeant today in the Army. It means I was one once. If I see a Soldier in the city, I do not expect him to call me Sergeant. I do not expect him to go to Parade Rest in respect for my rank. I am not a Sergeant anymore. Daddy wasnā€™t a Cop any more.

A cop can have a reasonable suspicion. But a cop has authority granted by the State, or the Federal Government depending on who he is working for, to operate on that basis. Civillians may have a reasonable suspicion but they are not allowed to act upon them. If I suspect someone is dealing drugs, I do not have the authority to go and search him and see. Even if I find the drugs, I am still wrong. I have still committed a crime. The best case scenario there is we both go to jail. Me for assaulting him, and him for dealing. Weā€™ll probably get out of prison at about the same time.

Take a minute, and imagine you are Arbury. You are running down the street followed by one car. A Truck carrying two people, one in the back, shouted at you to stop and them passed ahead of you. They have blocked the road. Is the car following you involved? How many people are after you? How much threat is there? You canā€™t outrun the truck. You canā€™t outrun two cars. The Driver gets in your way on the drivers side of the truck with a shotgun. You go right to put the truck between you and the gunman.

The gunman comes around the truck at you. What do you do? Trust that everything is going to go all right and these folks are not going to harm you in any way shape or form? What reason could you possibly have to believe that? The most reasonable assumption you are going to have is that they are going to kill you. Can you outrun a bullet? Nobody can. So flight is out. If you run you honestly believe you are going to be shot in the back fleeing. What possible reason could you have not to believe that? It is the most reasonable thing in the world to believe.

You attack. When confronted by danger. You have three choices. You can run, you can fight, you can hide. There is nowhere to hide, running has you surrounded. The only option left is fight. A cornered rat will fight against hopeless odds. It is instinctive to every living creature on Godā€™s Earth.

So you wonder why he attacked? It is the most obvious thing in the world. But since he was Black he was not supposed to. Because he is Black and suspected of crimes he did not commit, he is supposed to surrender to the authority of two white guys.

From here I am going to mix a little fact, and a lot of assumptions.

Why were they so incensed? Did you ever wonder? If you had read the information posted. You would have seen why. On the 8th of December, Travis reported that someone had taken a gun out of his unlocked car.

Imagine that. They assume it must be this guy. I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they decided it was him because they know their neighbors and the local kids and he was a stranger. But imagine the gall they must have perceived as they saw this guy run by every day or two. To them, it must have been as if he was flaunting his untouchable status. They decided he had stolen the gun. I donā€™t know. Maybe he did. Maybe he did not.

But it offended their sensibilities to see this guy run by every day or two as if he was flaunting his actions. To them, it must have been as if he was dancing just out of range of a leashed dog. They decided he must be the thief, and every time he comes to the neighborhood he was stealing stuff. Just because nobody was reporting it doesnā€™t mean he isnā€™t doing it. They built this crime wave up in their minds.

So finally they had endured all they could. They were not going to let this guy get away with it. The fucking lazy cops who canā€™t catch this guy who stole my gun can take him and weā€™ll give them the bad guy caught in the act. With the stolen property on him. Theyā€™ll make him talk, and admit to stealing my gun. This fucker is not going to be stealing from us any more.

Now. back to the facts. I donā€™t know who stole the gun. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt that a gun was stolen. But I donā€™t know who stole it. It might have been Arbury, it might have been anyone. It could be two kids from the next street over. They might have it right now concealed behind a couple paint cans in the garage where Mom wonā€™t find it. It might have been a neighbor who liked it and wanted it for himself. It might have been a friend who knew that Travis kept the gun in the car and didnā€™t lock it. The gun could be at the bottom of a river right now, or tucked into someoneā€™s waistband.

But I understand the fury, the frustration the McMichaels felt. I really do. What I do not condone, and can not condone, is their actions. I can not support anyone taking the law into their own hands. Now, before you say that this colored my judgment. I believed before that they had committed Aggravated Assault. I believed it before I had read that information. The why was always in question, but I think I might have it, but I understood that the what was always illegal.

why are you misrepresenting what happened???

What did I misrepresent. I clarified what was fact, and what was opinion. But the events, yeah. Those are accurate. The McMichaels committed crimes mate.

you twisted the entire chain of events,,,

arbrey rushed them not the other way around,,,

Are you saying that Travis standing in the middle of the road did not move towards the right side of the road?

arbrey ran over 100 feet and mcmicheals took maybe 3 steps,,,

McMichael's went around his driver door from the seat area to the front of the truck, he never made one step toward the man running. ever. Video shows that. it's called evidence.

He was armed and threatened an innocent person with it. It's called evidence and is considered felony assault.

He accosted someone doing nothing wrong. It's called evidence.

when did they threaten him???
they told him they wanted to talk,,,

They wanted to talk while they were armed. Sounds reasonable. Not.

Why are you such a racist dumbass?

thats how cops always do it,,,and since one of the guys was a longtime cop thats how it happened,,,

I never mentioned race so what does race have to do with it????

But the authority of the police ended when he retired. What you once were may be good experience but it does not mean you still are.

I was a Sergeant in the Army. I left the Army in 1997. Do I still have the authority to issue orders to Privates? I was a Sergeant. I am not one anymore. He was a cop. He does not have the authority of a cop any longer. His son never had that authority.

What authority will tell us if he is a walker, jogger, skipper, runner? I see a video and I see a young man jogging until he gets shot dead by a shooter.

and not a single person has come forward and said they saw him jogging,,only running away from an empty house that he walked up to,,,
I see him jogging in this video up until he reaches the truck. Who knows what you see differently?

"jogging"

LOL

Watch the video... not a single running step taken before breaking into property.

View attachment 335319

You mean in the 30 feet leading up to the driveway? That's your evidence he wasn't jogging? How does that reveal what he was doing prior to entering the frame of that video?

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

They did nothing wrong, if you stop pretending the black did nothing wrong it might dawn on you that this is serious. These men deserve to be treated fairly. Just stop pretending this kid did nothing wrong it insane.

They did everything wrong when they decided to use lethal force to attempt to detain a burglary suspect who could not have stolen what would be of significance from an open unlocked structure. Use of lethal force against an alleged construction site thief is not only unreasonable it is absurd.

In Georgia referring to Citizens Arrest: ā€œWhat courts have interpreted it to mean is that you can only use the amount of force thatā€™s reasonable to detain a person under the circumstances,ā€ Bowen said.

It was unreasonable for two alleged good citizens to take a life over a pocket full of stolen nails or nothing stolen at all.,

So it is not unreasonable for murderers to pay for the unreasonable crime they chose to commit.

There is never an ounce of reasonableness coming off the keyboards of white extremists.

Is your analytical aka reasoning skills really that bad or are you just being obstinate?
The black dude killed himself....what did he think would happen when he charged and attacked a guy with a shotgun?

You will probably come with something oh...if those two rednecks had stayed home none of this would happen.

Those rednecks cared about their community....wanted to protect it...wanted to make sure the black dude was checked out...to see if he was a threat to the community or not.

The black dude was not restrained in any way...he could have kept right on joggin down that road...instead he veered left committed a violent assault and whilst trying to wrest the weapon away got killed....thus he has no one to blame but himself.

Ok you say he was not restrained and he could have kept on jogging. Fine. Letā€™s play a game shall we?

Imagine you are walking down the road minding your own business. A Truck goes past you and then stops in front of you. A guy gets out with a shotgun. He rushes at you shouting stop stop. Are you free to continue your journey?

If you say you are. Then go to the bad part of your local city. The area with the most crime. Walk down the street. Ignore the people who try and rob or assault you. Just keep walking when they produce a weapon. You canā€™t fight back. You are absolutely free to continue your journey. Youā€™re in the right after all and they would not dare assault you would they?

It is a matter of perception. The scenario you perceive is not what everyone has to perceive. If I see anyone do that, I am assuming I am being attacked. Travis ran around the truck to get to Arbury. That is an armed man charging at another man. That is by definition confrontational, and by Georgia Law Aggravated Assault.

The statute covering Citizens Arrest, or even just detaining someone for the police, says that you must have first hand knowledge. Suspecting him is not enough. Reasonable to assume is not enough for a citizen. It is enough for the cops, but neither of these yahoos were cops. Yes, Daddy was a retired cop, but I am a former Soldier, that does not mean I am a Sergeant today in the Army. It means I was one once. If I see a Soldier in the city, I do not expect him to call me Sergeant. I do not expect him to go to Parade Rest in respect for my rank. I am not a Sergeant anymore. Daddy wasnā€™t a Cop any more.

A cop can have a reasonable suspicion. But a cop has authority granted by the State, or the Federal Government depending on who he is working for, to operate on that basis. Civillians may have a reasonable suspicion but they are not allowed to act upon them. If I suspect someone is dealing drugs, I do not have the authority to go and search him and see. Even if I find the drugs, I am still wrong. I have still committed a crime. The best case scenario there is we both go to jail. Me for assaulting him, and him for dealing. Weā€™ll probably get out of prison at about the same time.

Take a minute, and imagine you are Arbury. You are running down the street followed by one car. A Truck carrying two people, one in the back, shouted at you to stop and them passed ahead of you. They have blocked the road. Is the car following you involved? How many people are after you? How much threat is there? You canā€™t outrun the truck. You canā€™t outrun two cars. The Driver gets in your way on the drivers side of the truck with a shotgun. You go right to put the truck between you and the gunman.

The gunman comes around the truck at you. What do you do? Trust that everything is going to go all right and these folks are not going to harm you in any way shape or form? What reason could you possibly have to believe that? The most reasonable assumption you are going to have is that they are going to kill you. Can you outrun a bullet? Nobody can. So flight is out. If you run you honestly believe you are going to be shot in the back fleeing. What possible reason could you have not to believe that? It is the most reasonable thing in the world to believe.

You attack. When confronted by danger. You have three choices. You can run, you can fight, you can hide. There is nowhere to hide, running has you surrounded. The only option left is fight. A cornered rat will fight against hopeless odds. It is instinctive to every living creature on Godā€™s Earth.

So you wonder why he attacked? It is the most obvious thing in the world. But since he was Black he was not supposed to. Because he is Black and suspected of crimes he did not commit, he is supposed to surrender to the authority of two white guys.

Why were they so incensed? Did you ever wonder? If you had read the information posted. You would have seen why. On the 8th of December, Travis reported that someone had taken a gun out of his unlocked car.

Imagine that. They assume it must be this guy. I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they decided it was him because they know their neighbors and the local kids and he was a stranger. But imagine the gall they must have perceived as they saw this guy run by every day or two. To them, it must have been as if he was flaunting his untouchable status. They decided he had stolen the gun. I donā€™t know. Maybe he did. Maybe he did not.

But it offended their sensibilities to see this guy run by every day or two as if he was flaunting his actions. To them, it must have been as if he was dancing just out of range of a leashed dog. They decided he must be the thief, and every time he comes to the neighborhood he was stealing stuff. Just because nobody was reporting it doesnā€™t mean he isnā€™t doing it. They built this crime wave up in their minds.

So finally they had endured all they could. They were not going to let this guy get away with it. The fucking lazy cops who canā€™t catch this guy who stole my gun can take him and weā€™ll give them the bad guy caught in the act. With the stolen property on him. Theyā€™ll make him talk, and admit to stealing my gun. This fucker is not going to be stealing from us any more.

Now. back to the facts. I donā€™t know who stole the gun. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt that a gun was stolen. But I donā€™t know who stole it. It might have been Arbury, it might have been anyone. It could be two kids from the next street over. They might have it right now concealed behind a couple paint cans in the garage where Mom wonā€™t find it. It might have been a neighbor who liked it and wanted it for himself. It might have been a friend who knew that Travis kept the gun in the car and didnā€™t lock it. The gun could be at the bottom of a river right now, or tucked into someoneā€™s waistband.

But I understand the fury, the frustration the McMichaels felt. I really do. What I do not condone, and can not condone, is their actions. I can not support anyone taking the law into their own hands. Now, before you say that this colored my judgment. I believed before that they had committed Aggravated Assault. I believed it before I had read that information. The why was always in question, but I think I might have it, but I understood that the what was always illegal.

What did I misrepresent. I clarified what was fact, and what was opinion. But the events, yeah. Those are accurate. The McMichaels committed crimes mate.

Are you saying that Travis standing in the middle of the road did not move towards the right side of the road?

McMichael's went around his driver door from the seat area to the front of the truck, he never made one step toward the man running. ever. Video shows that. it's called evidence.

He was armed and threatened an innocent person with it. It's called evidence and is considered felony assault.

thats how cops always do it,,,and since one of the guys was a longtime cop thats how it happened,,,

But the authority of the police ended when he retired. What you once were may be good experience but it does not mean you still are.

I was a Sergeant in the Army. I left the Army in 1997. Do I still have the authority to issue orders to Privates? I was a Sergeant. I am not one anymore. He was a cop. He does not have the authority of a cop any longer. His son never had that authority.

I was talking about his state of mind not his occupation,,,

"jogging"

LOL

View attachment 335319

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

You are just generally confused.

"jogging"

LOL

View attachment 335319

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

You are just generally confused.

ex-president's still get security even though they aren't presidents any longer. why? Experience can by used even though one is no longer active. It's a good trait to hold onto, experience that is. it keeps one alive.

You can report it. But nobody can press charges except the owner or his representative. Also, and this is the difficult part. The person committing the crime has to refuse to leave when ordered to do so. Since no one ordered him, and he left, no crime. Sorry Charlie.
I find it strange that Georgia law would be so different from Florida law. I'm still tending to think that they are the same. In Florida, there are signs posted on construction sites, Serious crime to trespass there. And if caught, you get a no trespass warning. If you return, you go to jail.
SHOW in the statute where it says what you said.

Whereas I have no difficulty in either understanding that laws are different state to state. For example. In Georgia with my Carry License I can conceal about any weapon I want, so long as the weapon is legal. With Reciprocity I can carry in Florida with my Georgia license. But I have to obey Florida laws. I can also carry in Colorado, but the types of weapons are limited. Colorado has more restrictive laws than Georgia.

Some states allow right turn on Red. Other states do not. Letā€™s combine these two. Letā€™s say I carry my licensed weapon concealed into a business which has no guns allowed sign on the door. Believe it or not I have not committed a crime. If found the store employees can tell me to leave. As long as I depart when instructed to do so, I have not committed a crime. If I remain in defiance of the legal order. Then I have.

In Georgia it is perfectly legal to not inform the cop you are carrying concealed. It is dumb. But it is legal. Personally I keep my CWL behind my drivers license. I present both to the cop if I am stopped while armed. This way he knows and knows I am licensed to do so. The one time I did this for a minor fender bender the cop asked me to put the gun in my car and of course I did so. No problem and no citation was issued.

But back to Trespassing. If I am not committing a crime ignoring a no weapons sign what makes you think the cops are going to go hog wild if there is nothing stolen and no damage?

The reason for those with half a brain is that the paperwork will take longer than the guy is in jail. The last time I sat in Magistrates Court. I go every six months or so just to watch and listen. Call it a voyeur experience if you like. Sorry. The last time the two Trespassing cases were both no damage and were $100 plus court costs. Hardly worth the trouble.

in both cases the testimony was that the teenagers had been told to leave and when the cops checked back later found the kids had returned. Oh the location was a public park which was closed at night

Judging from my time being a voyeur in court Trespassing just does not have the priority.

Now Burglary has some priority. If Ahmad had stolen something it would be a bigger priority. But it would also be a felony case if enough value had been taken. But Ahmad had not stolen anything. No burglary reports in two months. What could he have stolen from a house under construction that was able to be concealed in shorts and a T shirt? Half a dozen bent nails?

The overreaction by the McMorons is the crime. Read the link. Aggravated Assault is pointing a weapon at someone loaded or not, so they are afraid of death or bodily harm. The only legal reason is if the weapon holder has a reasonable fear. In other words self defense.

Ahmad was the victim. Not because he was black. But because by the book the McMorons broke the law. If Ahmad had stopped and been detained for trespassing at gunpoint he could have filed charges of kidnapping against the McMorons since he did not commit any crimes other than possible Trespassing at the most.
The two videos that destroy all of the leftwingers arguments regarding this case.....you might want to save them....the powers that be are attempting to censor them aka delete them from the internet.

I love this. I have lived in Georgia for more than twenty years. My wife worked for lawyers as a Paralegal and I have talked with them from time to time. Even used them a time or two. But some dolt from somewhere else is going to tell me what Georgia law says and damn the folks in Georgia who actually know. Folks like lawyers and the like.

I guess he also tells Muslims how to worship, Hinduā€™s what their religion says. And otherwise is the subject matter expert right?

Letā€™s be real for a minute. The DAā€™s recused themselves. They essentially said they were unable to do their jobs because of a personal relationship. What that really means is they could not whitewash it or sweep it under the rug. Why? The McMorons lawyer released the video. That was just flat assed stupid. Dumber than a box of rocks.

But wait. It is getting worse for the McMorons every day.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8307457/New-surveillance-video-shows-Ahmaud-Arbery-entering-construction-site-leaving-handed.html?ITO=applenews

The owners of the house never contacted the McMorons. They did not condone the McMorons going after the ā€œtrespasserā€. In other words. The guy stole nothing. He looked around. No construction boots. Low shoes. Most likely sneakers or running shoes.

But the McMorons took the law into their own hands. That has a term. Vigilante.

But why is the attitude of the owners important? Because in Georgia only the owners or their representatives can press charges for Trespassing. In other words the McMorons has no legal authority to stop or detain Ahmad. This is why the local Prosecutors passed in the case. They could not bring themselves to prosecute a friend.

The more that comes out the worse the McMorons look. I would be saying exactly the same thing if Ahmad was Arnold and was blinding white and the McMorons were black. That is why Citizens Arrest is so tricky. You canā€™t just think you are right. You have to be 100% certain. Otherwise it is you who is going to jail. In Georgia the charges would be kidnapping. That is what it is called when you use force to illegally prevent someone from leaving.

he had boots on. you know, if you can't at least be honest with that piece, the rest of your post is nonsense.

He was wearing Nike sneakers. Stop lying.

boots
View attachment 334767

Please explain how the police managed to miss that he was wearing construction boots. They said Nike sneakers/running shoes.

What reason did the local police have to lie? Are you saying they're leftists? If so, why didn't they arrest the McMichaels?

look like boots in the video. can only call what I see.

He is most definitely not wearing construction boots. Tennis shoes.

the photo I posted shows boots. just commenting on what was provided.

That photo was shopped.

yeah, no. how do you know he didn't change his shoes? he took his shirt off, so undressing and redressing he was doing.

View attachment 334819

This is from inside the under construction house. Where are the boots?

where's he jogging?

"jogging"

LOL

View attachment 335319

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Sure, he could have just kept jogging and been shot in the back.

"jogging"

LOL

View attachment 335319

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

why shoot him in the back when they could have shot him in the front???

"jogging"

LOL

View attachment 335319

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Nonsense....they did not try to detain anyone....the father in the bed of the pickup never got out till it was all over....the son standing off to the left and front of the truck was not trying to detain anyone

All this is visible on the video....what is wrong with you that you cannot see that?

I would presume you just do not want to see it...your bias is so strong it affects your vision and most definitely your mind and its ability to properly analyze something as in using logic or at least some common sense.

You are so obsessed with your pre-conceived notion that blacks are always innocent you simply will not open your mind to the truth.

They never wanted or decided to use lethal force ...that simply happened as a result of the son being attacked....they never expected that....they never thought anyone would be stupid enough to attack them especially when their weapons were in full view of the suspect.

Your view of this incident is extremely flawed...anyone that cannot look at that video and see the black dude attacking has a big cognitive problem of some sort.

"the son standing off to the left and front of the truck was not trying to detain anyone "

Then why did he park his truck in the middle of the street and then get out and brandish a shotgun??

Of course he was trying to detain Arbery. Sell stupid elsewhere.

"jogging"

LOL

View attachment 335319

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

no one shot him at all.

Self defense would only work had Arbury initiated hostilities. I can tell you right now if a couple of goobers run up on me with a gun I am going to fight for my life.
The video clearly shows a black man rushing a white guy, trying to take his gun, we seen three other black men this week attack police officers holding guns on them. And they were shot and killed this hero did not pull the trigger until he had no other option.. like I said watch the video the black man literally shows how this will be dismissed.. hehehehehh

so your on the side of white supremacist, and they ambushed the jogger. I already seen the video this man was showing and it showed nothing but curiosity , trespassing. Maybe he works in the building trades or is thinking of it.

As far as robberies , there have been none since Xmas when one of the supremacist gun got stolen.
The police officer explains how this is a felony this house is a dwelling he breached the property line, The father and son witnessed it called the cops and by Georgia law they can lawfully make a citizens arrest. At most this will be a manslaughter but the video shows the son showing restraint. Until no more. AA was linked to 5 break ins
Simple trespass is a misdemeanor.
So what.
It's still a crime.
And jumping someone holding a firearm is assault with intent to commit murder.

It is a crime that only the owners of the property or their representatives can press charges for. In Georgia. The McMorons has no authority to press charges for the crime. They also had no legal authority to pursue or attempt to detain anyone.
That's your opinion.

What cops call this is probable-cause.
Nobody bothered to ask whether the owner would have wanted to press charges.
So you know DICK about the law or the situation.

Facts of this case......a father and son associated with law enforcement and never in trouble of any kind, never arrested for anything but are called criminals by the liberals

vs.

The black jogger............who comidtted a felony (brought a gun to school) was convicted placed on 5 yrs probation.

The he engaged in theft thus violating his probation.....but nothing was done...he should have been in jail. If he had been where he belonged he would still be alive.

Yet the liberals want us to believe he is just so innocent...he ranks right up there with Mother Teresa
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Then just like the the Zimmerman case the media plays games with photos..........show the best possible photo of the black dude they could find......but show the white dudes in their jail outfit.

Keep tuned this case is getting crazier by the second.

Latest development....video emerges of the black dude visiting that same home at night....what is that all about? Did he have some sort of obsession with that house....maybe Satan lured him there...as in the devil made him do it???
Miscarriage of justice,, poor guys are being lynched by democrats

And the Earth is Flat. We faked the moon landing. Artificial Sweeteners are good for you, and Anna Nicole married for Love. Any other insane conspiracy theories you believe in besides these?
Oh, they'll be treated fairly -- once they're incarcerated. Inmates love cops.
you sound like a terrorist.. you want two innocent men in jail to die for political reasons, to race bait.. you are a terrorist
Well they murdered someone, so why is it unfair for them to face the same consequences?
Self defense isnā€™t Murder terrorist

And it isnā€™t self defense. In Georgia you canā€™t claim Self Defense if you were the instigator of the confrontation, or in the commission of a felony. Otherwise every idiot who robbed a store and killed the clerk would claim self defense.

More stupidity....the instigator was the black guy...he instigated by assaulting the guy with the shotgun...I suppose he thought he could snatch it and if he had been successful doing that...what would he have done then?

Let me ask you this....if you have a weapon on you and someone is trying to take it away from you...would you be in fear of your life?

The more posts of yours I read the more obvious it is....you wayyyyyyy out there...I mean wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there. No common sense. No logic----only a crazy movie running in your head entitled all black people are innocent victims.
More bullshit. The McMichaels instigated this by chasing Arbery down. Even after Arbery got away from them, they continued their pursuit until Arbery was left with little choice but to fight for his life.

"jogging"

LOL

View attachment 335319

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

no one shot him at all.

Riiight, Arbery died from old age, not from being shot. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Facts of this case......a father and son associated with law enforcement and never in trouble of any kind, never arrested for anything but are called criminals by the liberals

vs.

The black jogger............who comidtted a felony (brought a gun to school) was convicted placed on 5 yrs probation.

The he engaged in theft thus violating his probation.....but nothing was done...he should have been in jail. If he had been where he belonged he would still be alive.

Yet the liberals want us to believe he is just so innocent...he ranks right up there with Mother Teresa
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Then just like the the Zimmerman case the media plays games with photos..........show the best possible photo of the black dude they could find......but show the white dudes in their jail outfit.

Keep tuned this case is getting crazier by the second.

Latest development....video emerges of the black dude visiting that same home at night....what is that all about? Did he have some sort of obsession with that house....maybe Satan lured him there...as in the devil made him do it???
Miscarriage of justice,, poor guys are being lynched by democrats

And the Earth is Flat. We faked the moon landing. Artificial Sweeteners are good for you, and Anna Nicole married for Love. Any other insane conspiracy theories you believe in besides these?
Oh, they'll be treated fairly -- once they're incarcerated. Inmates love cops.
you sound like a terrorist.. you want two innocent men in jail to die for political reasons, to race bait.. you are a terrorist
Well they murdered someone, so why is it unfair for them to face the same consequences?
Self defense isnā€™t Murder terrorist

And it isnā€™t self defense. In Georgia you canā€™t claim Self Defense if you were the instigator of the confrontation, or in the commission of a felony. Otherwise every idiot who robbed a store and killed the clerk would claim self defense.

More stupidity....the instigator was the black guy...he instigated by assaulting the guy with the shotgun...I suppose he thought he could snatch it and if he had been successful doing that...what would he have done then?

Let me ask you this....if you have a weapon on you and someone is trying to take it away from you...would you be in fear of your life?

The more posts of yours I read the more obvious it is....you wayyyyyyy out there...I mean wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there. No common sense. No logic----only a crazy movie running in your head entitled all black people are innocent victims.
More bullshit. The McMichaels instigated this by chasing Arbery down. Even after Arbery got away from them, they continued their pursuit until Arbery was left with little choice but to fight for his life.
There is no law against chasing someone. Why are you intent on making up laws, while ignoring that fact that assault is obviously very illegal?

"jogging"

LOL

View attachment 335319

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

no one shot him at all.

Riiight, Arbery died from old age, not being shot. :cuckoo:

He died because he was a violent criminal who attacked the wrong guy.

"jogging"

LOL

View attachment 335319

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

no one shot him at all.

Riiight, Arbery died from old age, not being shot. :cuckoo:

He died because he was a violent criminal who attacked the wrong guy.

suicide by stupid.

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

Now go easy on old Ahmaud. The Muslim could be dug up and lose a hand.

"jogging"

LOL

View attachment 335319

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

See my post #1898. He was already wounded from the first shot according to autopsy report having three shotgun wounds.

EACH SHOT HIT HIM IF THAT IS THE CASE.

I have heard he was hit by 3 shots...but since it took 3 shots to bring him down the first 2 shots must have just been minor wounds certainly not lethal.

the video.shows you are lying that AA was was shot first left of the double yellow line.

The first shot was fired when both men were in front of the truck and AA had barely changed direction, but a coward.with a shotgun stood in his way.

And shot him .

Itā€™s right here the first shot was fired:

View attachment 335403
And remember the truck is parked at an angle.

Notice how far to the left of the double yellow line Travis McMichael was initially standing. He's about 4 feet away from his truck. He clearly started running to go after Arbery who ran to the passenger side of the truck...

arbery2.jpg

McMichael would end up to the right of the double yellow line and in front of the truck when the first shot was fired.

...so, the evil whites were NOT WRONG in going after him...I thought at first they had no reason....but they did.....should they have? probably not...follow, get a picture/etc

They were not only wrong they were breaking the law when they grabbed their guns and went after Arbery as they said to make a ā€˜citizens arrest,ā€™

They had to witness a felony in person as it took place; not on tape.

The law is settled. If you still think they were not wrong to kill a man over a minute visit in an open structure.

Yes, they decided to kill him if he did not stop jogging at their command at gunpoint.

thats a far cry from your suggestion ā€œfollow get a picture. I agree with that, but my god How can you suggest that what we saw them do was not wrong.

They set up an illegal armed roadblock to stop a free non-dangerous citizen from jogging.

And they are not wrong you say?

the young man stops for three minutes in an open construction site building and takes a look and he is wrong to the point that two men were right to chase him and shoot him if he did not do as he was told.
Why

--AAbery did something that could be seen as stealing---m

The two white guts did somthing that gir them arrested for aggravated assault and murder over nothing. That young man did.

he was f$&6;Ing jogging in shorts and T-shirts. and the white me bring a shotgun to make him pull that 8 in Skilsaw out of his left back pocket.

Drive along side nicely with no fucking shotgun sticking out the window and ask What were you doing in there kidā€ and when he says ā€œI dunno just looking aroundā€ so smile and say ā€œYou probably should not go there - the owner is asshole ya know what I mean.you donā€™t to git yer self hurt.ā€

thats how real adults behave.

and say ā€œ have a nice dayā€ instead of spending the rest of your life in prison for shooting an unarmed young black man for not stopping to talk to you at gunpoint.

You think the kid was dumb?

my god what about those two ignorant dumbass shooters? they had the power to deescalate not the kid. they belong in prison now. they are Too ignorant and dangerous to be be free. Shooting an unarmed kid in shorts and tee shirt and running shoes.

I wouldnā€™t think anyone could be so deprived of conscience as to support the killers and trash the kid.
..AA was very dumb---going INTO a structure--WTF FOR!!!!??????-to STEAL or steal later
I wouldnā€™t think anyone could be so deprived of conscience as to support a criminal and trash law and order

I have been talking about the law. And in Georgia the ones breaking the law most severely even before the shots were fired was the McMichaels.

He had not committed a burglary. There was nothing at the construction site small enough to carry with him while wearing shorts and a t shirt concealed. Ok. He might had had half a dozen nails. But that is literally the limit. And odds are heavily against him stealing anything.

There had not been a burglary since Christmas in the neighborhood. So there was no current crime wave or even recent, say within the last two months, that justified going out armed to hunt down the possible suspects.

Finally. They did not know the owners of the property. The owners have said they never talked to the McMichaels. There was no way for the McMichaels to know who this guy was. He might have been the owner, or a relative, or friend and was authorized to be there.
..he INITIATED the problem by going where he shouldn't
.....it's just like a stranger going into someone's garage and then running out..it is common sense to think he stole something

Under Georgia Law it isnā€™t enough to think. You have to see them commit the crime for Citizens Arrest. Otherwise you are liable criminally and civilly.
thats not all of what the law says,,,

Yes, the law says you must see them commit a felony. None of that happened.
it says more than that as I pointed out earlier when someone posted the text of the law,,,

Nope. You are in error.

Did you read this:
yes I did read it and no the law says more than just eye witness the crime as I pointed out earlier when the text of the law was posted,,,

So how did they witness a felony, if one did not occur?
read the law,,eye witness is not the only criteria,,,
Direct knowledge of a felony is the other possibility, which McMichael also didn't have.
Police report said he saw a video so I donā€™t know if he had access to this guys security system, or what but he said he saw video.. we will find out
Dumbfuck, direct knowledge of the felony committed that day. Not based on his false recollection of the guy he saw on some other video which wasn't even Arbery.
Heā€™s the cop on the street, he must have been watching.
He's not a cop and he never said he saw Arbery enter or exit the home.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back