New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the fact that blacks who compose only approx. l2% of the total population committ over half of all violent crime in America?
A guilt-ridden white liberal will tell you poverty made them do it

and white racism makes them poor

obviously I dont agree

Check my post again.

When you see you are wrong about the first shot because you think the second shot is the first shot get back to me.

You can watch it normal speed and easily see you are so wrong.

Here is what you need to see.

that is what I took the screen shots From.
the first shot takes place before contact is visible and when both men are in front of the truck.

when I did it frame by frame the first shot happens right when Arbery’s shadow on the pavement.dissappers

that means he was shot at before making contact contact with Junior, He turned only AFTER HE WAS shot at. Wounded or not.

Who cares?

when you spend as much time on blacks murdering whites then we might get somewhere

but the media is making this a race issue

The media is constantly trying to incite racial violence....I do not think they will be satisfied till there is a race war. They have a lot of blood on their hands.

When joggers are getting shot the war has begun

bwaaaaa When a jogger assaults someone with a loaded gun.....some would call that a death wish.

Try assaulting me shithead

Another internet tough guy

Self defense would only work had Arbury initiated hostilities. I can tell you right now if a couple of goobers run up on me with a gun I am going to fight for my life.
Okay but the goobers didn’t run up on AA. AA ran up on them.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t run toward men with guns. Do you?

The Goobers in their own statement took off in the truck to catch and detain Ahmad. So yeah. They ran up on him.
Detain is much different from murder

Murder has varying circumstances in Georgia as in many places. From premeditated. To in the commission of a crime. A robber who does not plan to kill the clerk can still face Murder charges. If the McMorons plea deal it will be Involuntary Manslaughter if they are lucky. But in Georgia you can face Murder charges over an argument gone wrong. Even if you never intended to kill anyone.

If it is decided that the McMorons were committing a Felony in trying to stop or detain Ahmad, they could still face Murder charges even absent the intent when they set out.

Y’all need to realize that Georgia laws may be different than the laws where you are from. What may be called Murder in the third degree in your state is just plain murder in Georgia.
just post the felony the two goobers broke. Can you post that?

Attempted Kidnapping. Aggravated Assault. Assault with a deadly weapon. All before Ahmad ran around the truck.

How did they attempt to kidnap him? How did they assault him? Anyone that lives in Georgia should know it is legal to carry guns around.

But yes............Ahmad did run around the truck and assault a guy with a shot-gun....the former D.A. thought his mental history had something to do with his agressiveness...I would not doubt that.

How about the fact that blacks who compose only approx. l2% of the total population committ over half of all violent crime in America?
A guilt-ridden white liberal will tell you poverty made them do it

and white racism makes them poor

obviously I dont agree

Well sociologists tend to think it is because of their broken families....most of these black thugs and criminals grow up without a father in the house.....since the sixties anyhow....because that is when black females learned they could get more money from the gubmint if there was no man in the house and also more money if they had kids....so these black mamas run around having children with different men....often not even knowing who the father is when they get pregnant....net result being a bunch of kids with no real parental supervision....out running the streets committing all kinds of mayhem.

I think there is something to that theory because the black crime rate before all the welfare checks started rolling in (thanx to lbj)in the sixties.....their crime rate was much lower.

You can report it. But nobody can press charges except the owner or his representative. Also, and this is the difficult part. The person committing the crime has to refuse to leave when ordered to do so. Since no one ordered him, and he left, no crime. Sorry Charlie.
I find it strange that Georgia law would be so different from Florida law. I'm still tending to think that they are the same. In Florida, there are signs posted on construction sites, Serious crime to trespass there. And if caught, you get a no trespass warning. If you return, you go to jail.
SHOW in the statute where it says what you said.

Whereas I have no difficulty in either understanding that laws are different state to state. For example. In Georgia with my Carry License I can conceal about any weapon I want, so long as the weapon is legal. With Reciprocity I can carry in Florida with my Georgia license. But I have to obey Florida laws. I can also carry in Colorado, but the types of weapons are limited. Colorado has more restrictive laws than Georgia.

Some states allow right turn on Red. Other states do not. Let’s combine these two. Let’s say I carry my licensed weapon concealed into a business which has no guns allowed sign on the door. Believe it or not I have not committed a crime. If found the store employees can tell me to leave. As long as I depart when instructed to do so, I have not committed a crime. If I remain in defiance of the legal order. Then I have.

In Georgia it is perfectly legal to not inform the cop you are carrying concealed. It is dumb. But it is legal. Personally I keep my CWL behind my drivers license. I present both to the cop if I am stopped while armed. This way he knows and knows I am licensed to do so. The one time I did this for a minor fender bender the cop asked me to put the gun in my car and of course I did so. No problem and no citation was issued.

But back to Trespassing. If I am not committing a crime ignoring a no weapons sign what makes you think the cops are going to go hog wild if there is nothing stolen and no damage?

The reason for those with half a brain is that the paperwork will take longer than the guy is in jail. The last time I sat in Magistrates Court. I go every six months or so just to watch and listen. Call it a voyeur experience if you like. Sorry. The last time the two Trespassing cases were both no damage and were $100 plus court costs. Hardly worth the trouble.

in both cases the testimony was that the teenagers had been told to leave and when the cops checked back later found the kids had returned. Oh the location was a public park which was closed at night

Judging from my time being a voyeur in court Trespassing just does not have the priority.

Now Burglary has some priority. If Ahmad had stolen something it would be a bigger priority. But it would also be a felony case if enough value had been taken. But Ahmad had not stolen anything. No burglary reports in two months. What could he have stolen from a house under construction that was able to be concealed in shorts and a T shirt? Half a dozen bent nails?

The overreaction by the McMorons is the crime. Read the link. Aggravated Assault is pointing a weapon at someone loaded or not, so they are afraid of death or bodily harm. The only legal reason is if the weapon holder has a reasonable fear. In other words self defense.

Ahmad was the victim. Not because he was black. But because by the book the McMorons broke the law. If Ahmad had stopped and been detained for trespassing at gunpoint he could have filed charges of kidnapping against the McMorons since he did not commit any crimes other than possible Trespassing at the most.
The two videos that destroy all of the leftwingers arguments regarding this case.....you might want to save them....the powers that be are attempting to censor them aka delete them from the internet.

I love this. I have lived in Georgia for more than twenty years. My wife worked for lawyers as a Paralegal and I have talked with them from time to time. Even used them a time or two. But some dolt from somewhere else is going to tell me what Georgia law says and damn the folks in Georgia who actually know. Folks like lawyers and the like.

I guess he also tells Muslims how to worship, Hindu’s what their religion says. And otherwise is the subject matter expert right?

Let’s be real for a minute. The DA’s recused themselves. They essentially said they were unable to do their jobs because of a personal relationship. What that really means is they could not whitewash it or sweep it under the rug. Why? The McMorons lawyer released the video. That was just flat assed stupid. Dumber than a box of rocks.

But wait. It is getting worse for the McMorons every day.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8307457/New-surveillance-video-shows-Ahmaud-Arbery-entering-construction-site-leaving-handed.html?ITO=applenews

The owners of the house never contacted the McMorons. They did not condone the McMorons going after the “trespasser”. In other words. The guy stole nothing. He looked around. No construction boots. Low shoes. Most likely sneakers or running shoes.

But the McMorons took the law into their own hands. That has a term. Vigilante.

But why is the attitude of the owners important? Because in Georgia only the owners or their representatives can press charges for Trespassing. In other words the McMorons has no legal authority to stop or detain Ahmad. This is why the local Prosecutors passed in the case. They could not bring themselves to prosecute a friend.

The more that comes out the worse the McMorons look. I would be saying exactly the same thing if Ahmad was Arnold and was blinding white and the McMorons were black. That is why Citizens Arrest is so tricky. You can’t just think you are right. You have to be 100% certain. Otherwise it is you who is going to jail. In Georgia the charges would be kidnapping. That is what it is called when you use force to illegally prevent someone from leaving.

Of course “kidnapping” is not overly relevant right now, but I found it interesting Arbery’s fsmily Lawyers yesterday used the term “ambushed” yesterday.

On Saturday I posted still images from the video showing the positions of the shooter and the victims coinciding with the First Shot being fired which was out of view.

doing that sheds new light on the fact that Arbery was trying to avoid the shotgun holding gunman on the left side of the truck as he as he approached by choosing to go around to his the right on the passenger side.

The older Gunman was standing in the bed of the truck with I-Phone getting ready to film the hijacking - kidnapping. He must have been certain Arbery was not armed to have put his gun down standing in such a vulnerable position.

White extremists here say that for some insane reason Arbery turned hard left at the front of the truck and attacked the gunman with the shotgun who was standing left of the center line of the road so the Gunman had to shoot the killer burglar in self defense .

its all a right wing lie.

the First Shot was fired when a Gunman’s white hat could could be seen through the windshield as he was well across the double yellow line when he fired the first shot from I believe ten to twenty feet beyond the front of the truck.

this means the shot gun was not left of the double yellow line when it was fired the first time - it was to the Right in a position to cut off Arbery as he tried to Pass.

The shotgun was being positioned to block whatever path Arbery took to force him to stop or force him to go onto private property.

Arbery only tried to get the shotgun after one shot was fired. That first contact was made left of the double Yellow line. The second shot is fired when both men are out of view completely off the road to the left of the screen.

The first shot was when Arbery and Gunman were on the right side of the road. The older Gunman was holding his phone when the first shot was fired looking straight ahead not to the left:

This is cold blooded murder, anbush and attempted kidnapping all rolled up into one.

Last edited:
It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

The video shows Arbery running at a jogger's pace on the left side of the road. A truck is parked in the road ahead of him. One of the white men is inside the pickup's bed. The other is standing beside the open driver's side door. Arbery crosses the road to pass the pickup on the passenger's side and then crosses back in front of the truck. A gunshot sounds and the video shows the runner grappling with a man in the street over what appears to be a gunshot or a rifle. A second shot is then heard, and the runner can be seen punching the man. A third shot is fired at point-blank range. Arbery is seen staggering for a few feet and then falling face down.

And then there is this horseshit:

The group Christians Against Google purportedly changed their Facebook page name to Justice for Gregory and Travis Michael (sic), News4Jax reported.

The "about" section on the group's page claims the McMichaels are "2 God-fearing men" that were "only trying to protect their neighborhood."

Self defense would only work had Arbury initiated hostilities. I can tell you right now if a couple of goobers run up on me with a gun I am going to fight for my life.
Okay but the goobers didn’t run up on AA. AA ran up on them.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t run toward men with guns. Do you?

The Goobers in their own statement took off in the truck to catch and detain Ahmad. So yeah. They ran up on him.
Detain is much different from murder

Murder has varying circumstances in Georgia as in many places. From premeditated. To in the commission of a crime. A robber who does not plan to kill the clerk can still face Murder charges. If the McMorons plea deal it will be Involuntary Manslaughter if they are lucky. But in Georgia you can face Murder charges over an argument gone wrong. Even if you never intended to kill anyone.

If it is decided that the McMorons were committing a Felony in trying to stop or detain Ahmad, they could still face Murder charges even absent the intent when they set out.

Y’all need to realize that Georgia laws may be different than the laws where you are from. What may be called Murder in the third degree in your state is just plain murder in Georgia.
just post the felony the two goobers broke. Can you post that?

Attempted Kidnapping. Aggravated Assault. Assault with a deadly weapon. All before Ahmad ran around the truck.
where was that at?

Aggravated Assault is one of the charges. A felony.https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/us/ahmaud-arbery-arrests-mcmichaels/index.html

I wonder. I am in Rural Georgia. I shop in small towns. Even my neighbors think the McMorons were idiots. We Georgians post what the law is and out of state folks assume we are wrong about our own state.

We link to the laws and you ignore in in favor of your White Conservative spin machine. I honestly just do not get it. We link to news stories and it is ignored in favor of your delusions. Like the construction boot fiction. Pictures show no boots. But those are all faked. Or something.

Honestly you guys are like the idiots who think the moon landing was faked. Given the technology available and the number of people who would have to be in on the lie, it was honestly far easier to land on the moon than fake it.

Are you black?

You can report it. But nobody can press charges except the owner or his representative. Also, and this is the difficult part. The person committing the crime has to refuse to leave when ordered to do so. Since no one ordered him, and he left, no crime. Sorry Charlie.
I find it strange that Georgia law would be so different from Florida law. I'm still tending to think that they are the same. In Florida, there are signs posted on construction sites, Serious crime to trespass there. And if caught, you get a no trespass warning. If you return, you go to jail.

Whereas I have no difficulty in either understanding that laws are different state to state. For example. In Georgia with my Carry License I can conceal about any weapon I want, so long as the weapon is legal. With Reciprocity I can carry in Florida with my Georgia license. But I have to obey Florida laws. I can also carry in Colorado, but the types of weapons are limited. Colorado has more restrictive laws than Georgia.

Some states allow right turn on Red. Other states do not. Let’s combine these two. Let’s say I carry my licensed weapon concealed into a business which has no guns allowed sign on the door. Believe it or not I have not committed a crime. If found the store employees can tell me to leave. As long as I depart when instructed to do so, I have not committed a crime. If I remain in defiance of the legal order. Then I have.

In Georgia it is perfectly legal to not inform the cop you are carrying concealed. It is dumb. But it is legal. Personally I keep my CWL behind my drivers license. I present both to the cop if I am stopped while armed. This way he knows and knows I am licensed to do so. The one time I did this for a minor fender bender the cop asked me to put the gun in my car and of course I did so. No problem and no citation was issued.

But back to Trespassing. If I am not committing a crime ignoring a no weapons sign what makes you think the cops are going to go hog wild if there is nothing stolen and no damage?

The reason for those with half a brain is that the paperwork will take longer than the guy is in jail. The last time I sat in Magistrates Court. I go every six months or so just to watch and listen. Call it a voyeur experience if you like. Sorry. The last time the two Trespassing cases were both no damage and were $100 plus court costs. Hardly worth the trouble.

in both cases the testimony was that the teenagers had been told to leave and when the cops checked back later found the kids had returned. Oh the location was a public park which was closed at night

Judging from my time being a voyeur in court Trespassing just does not have the priority.

Now Burglary has some priority. If Ahmad had stolen something it would be a bigger priority. But it would also be a felony case if enough value had been taken. But Ahmad had not stolen anything. No burglary reports in two months. What could he have stolen from a house under construction that was able to be concealed in shorts and a T shirt? Half a dozen bent nails?

The overreaction by the McMorons is the crime. Read the link. Aggravated Assault is pointing a weapon at someone loaded or not, so they are afraid of death or bodily harm. The only legal reason is if the weapon holder has a reasonable fear. In other words self defense.

Ahmad was the victim. Not because he was black. But because by the book the McMorons broke the law. If Ahmad had stopped and been detained for trespassing at gunpoint he could have filed charges of kidnapping against the McMorons since he did not commit any crimes other than possible Trespassing at the most.
The two videos that destroy all of the leftwingers arguments regarding this case.....you might want to save them....the powers that be are attempting to censor them aka delete them from the internet.

I love this. I have lived in Georgia for more than twenty years. My wife worked for lawyers as a Paralegal and I have talked with them from time to time. Even used them a time or two. But some dolt from somewhere else is going to tell me what Georgia law says and damn the folks in Georgia who actually know. Folks like lawyers and the like.

I guess he also tells Muslims how to worship, Hindu’s what their religion says. And otherwise is the subject matter expert right?

Let’s be real for a minute. The DA’s recused themselves. They essentially said they were unable to do their jobs because of a personal relationship. What that really means is they could not whitewash it or sweep it under the rug. Why? The McMorons lawyer released the video. That was just flat assed stupid. Dumber than a box of rocks.

But wait. It is getting worse for the McMorons every day.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8307457/New-surveillance-video-shows-Ahmaud-Arbery-entering-construction-site-leaving-handed.html?ITO=applenews

The owners of the house never contacted the McMorons. They did not condone the McMorons going after the “trespasser”. In other words. The guy stole nothing. He looked around. No construction boots. Low shoes. Most likely sneakers or running shoes.

But why is the attitude of the owners important? Because in Georgia only the owners or their representatives can press charges for Trespassing. In other words the McMorons has no legal authority to stop or detain Ahmad. This is why the local Prosecutors passed in the case. They could not bring themselves to prosecute a friend.

The more that comes out the worse the McMorons look. I would be saying exactly the same thing if Ahmad was Arnold and was blinding white and the McMorons were black. That is why Citizens Arrest is so tricky. You can’t just think you are right. You have to be 100% certain. Otherwise it is you who is going to jail. In Georgia the charges would be kidnapping. That is what it is called when you use force to illegally prevent someone from leaving.

Of course “kidnapping” is not overly relevant right now, but I found it interesting Arbery’s mother’s Lawyers yesterday used the term “ambushed” yesterday.

On Saturday I posted still images from the video showing the positions of the shooter and the victims coinciding with the First Shot being fired which was out of view.

doing that sheds new light on the fact that Arbery was trying to avoid the shotgun holding gunman in the left side of the truck as he as he approached by choosing to go around to his the right on the passenger side.

The older Gunman was standing in the bed of the truck with I-Phone getting ready to film the hijacking - kidnapping. He must have been certain Arbery was not armed to have put his gun down standing in such a vulnerable position.

White extremists here say that for some insane reason Arbery turned hard left at the front of the truck and attacked the gunman with the shotgun who was standing left of the center line of the road so the Gunman had to shoot in self defense the killer burglar he just wanted to talk through.

the First Shot was fired when a Gunman’s white hat could could be seen through the windshield as he was well across the double yellow line when he fired I believe ten to twenty feet beyond the front of the truck.

this means the shot gun was not left of the double yellow line when it was fired the first time - it was to the Right in a position to cut off Arbery’s as he tried to Pass.

The shotgun was being positioned to block whatever oath Arbery took to force him to stop or force him to go onto private property.

Arbery only tried to get the shotgun after one shot was fired. That first contact was made left of the double Yellow line. The second shot is fired when both men are out of view completely off the road to the left of the screen.

The first shot was when Arbery and Gunman was on the right side of the road. The older Gunman was holding phone when shot was fired looking straight ahead not to the left:

This is cold blooded murder, anbush and attempted kidnapping all rolled up into one.

Nonsense....watch the video....he had gone to the right around the truck then quickly veered left to attack...no shot was fired until he grabbed the gun. You are distorting the facts just like the msm.

Of course “kidnapping” is not overly relevant right now, but I found it interesting Arbery’s mother’s Lawyers yesterday used the term “ambushed” yesterday.

doing that sheds new light on the fact that Arbery was trying to avoid the shotgun holding gunman in the left side of the truck as he as he approached by choosing to go around to his the right on the passenger side.

White extremists here say that for some insane reason Arbery turned hard left at the front of the truck and attacked the gunman with the shotgun who was standing left of the center line of the road so the Gunman had to shoot in self defense the killer burglar he just wanted to talk through.

the First Shot was fired when a Gunman’s white hat could could be seen through the windshield as he was well across the double yellow line when he fired I believe ten to twenty feet beyond the front of the truck.

this means the shot gun was not left of the double yellow line when it was fired the first time - it was to the Right in a position to cut off Arbery’s as he tried to Pass.

The shotgun was being positioned to block whatever oath Arbery took to force him to stop or force him to go onto private property.

The first shot was when Arbery and Gunman was on the right side of the road. The older Gunman was holding phone when shot was fired looking straight ahead not to the left:

Nonsense....watch the video....he had gone to the right around the truck then quickly veered left to attack...no shot was fired until he grabbed the gun. You are distorting the facts just like the msm.

You have let your bias over-rule any commonsense or logic you might have.

At precisely 23 seconds into the video the first shot is fired....the shooter is in the middle of the road....right on the yellow dividing line...easily seen in the video when the black is observed grabbing the gun causing the gun to discharge...if the weapon had been pointed at him he would have at that range been instantly killed.

The weapon discharged 2 more times....it was not until the 3rd shot that the black finally sustained a lethal dose of buckshot....because he had let go of the barrel and started punching which allowed the white guy to finally point the gun at his attacker and squeeze off the 3rd and final round.

Last edited:
By the way new video just posted close up showing video with Arbery wearing running shoes not work boots .

blatant lying by that fkwad. he knows it. being dishonest is the only thing he is.

we only suspect he was defending himself,,,if he only complied he would be alive and the rednecks would be in jail,,,

If you think the rednecks would be in jail if Ahmaud could be certain he would not be shot or harmed if he replied yes sir yes master what can I tell you. Please please don’t shoot me I won’t jog in your neighborhood ever again and they didn’t. Then you have to Agree the gun goobers were committing a crime before they murder ed an unarmed black guy jogging on a public street. So why are you defending the gun goobers? And questioning the victim of an assault in his freedom and life.,
at the time he died he had a gun in his hand,,,

the rest is speculation based on racist views,,,
What justification was there for harassing the jogger

Be specific
1st amendment,,,
The first amendment does not allow an innocent person to be restrained
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
how does the first amendment work here? who denied the black man his first amendment right?

By the way new video just posted close up showing video with Arbery wearing running shoes not work boots .
explain this to me then?

1589210195525.png

don’t want to believe me - start the video Pause it with the sound on.

There is a frame where Arbery’s shadow on the ground disappears the split second the first shot is heard . THE SHOOTER IS IN FRONT OF 10 to 20 feet away
From THE TRUCK ON THE RIGHT SIDE
OF THE DOUBLE YELLOW LINE ARBERY IS IN FRONT OF THE TRUCK but closer to it when the First shot was fired .

You say the first shot was when both Ben were visible, that would be left of the double yellow like.

your version maintains that Gunman Jr did not cross the double yellow line, but hus white hat shows up seen through the windshield.

Gunman Jr moved to be further down the road and ahead of the jogger to block his oath. Junior did not stay put on the left side if the road that your version requires.

My photos told the better story but this will have to do.

Hesds are going to roll throughout the Police and DA departments because a simple
pause if the video in five spots tell a different story than the one you have to believe as a white extremist.

Racist trash are going crazy on here in defence of their "God Given" right to lynch black folks.
Crazy leftist, anti-white, racist trash are going crazy in here, trying to spin a simple case of self-defense into a murder, and their "right" to jail white folks. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back