New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden's rush to judgement.....all for the sake of politics and the liberal narrative.

One very interesting statement by the D.A. refers to the black guys mental health record. I said from the gitgo there was something not right about the dude.

The media are portraying Arbery as an innocent jogger. The D.A. at the time ...........Barnhill thought otherwise. He wrote, "Arbery's mental health records & prior convictions help explain his apparent aggressive nature and his possible thought pattern to attack an armed man."

Last edited:

Check my post again.

When you see you are wrong about the first shot because you think the second shot is the first shot get back to me.

You can watch it normal speed and easily see you are so wrong.

Here is what you need to see.

that is what I took the screen shots From.
the first shot takes place before contact is visible and when both men are in front of the truck.

when I did it frame by frame the first shot happens right when Arbery’s shadow on the pavement.dissappers

that means he was shot at before making contact contact with Junior, He turned only AFTER HE WAS shot at. Wounded or not.

nope, the first shot is at the 22 second mark of the video and clearly shows the black man pushing the gun. look at his head and shoulders., Still at 22 seconds, he has both hands firmly on the rifle and in somo wrestling position with the guy with the gun. They are both fighting for the gun. you can't change what the video shows. sorry. Then a second shot, and then a third shot throughout the sequence all with the blackman holding the gun. say otherwise. go ahead, I'll then say you're blind.

The former police officer in the video is making judgments about law and legal issues as if he is a well-scholared lawyer. Unfortunately, taxpayers pay out huge sums of money every year in law suites lost because law enforcement officers are notorious for not knowing, understanding, or being well-versed on laws and their applications. Endless examples are found on youtube. There are people who make a living from confronting law enforcement officers and instigating confrontations where officers routinely violate laws and are hence, sued. Trespassing is a big popular one. I don't know Georgia law but in most states, a person must be asked to asked leave a property if there are no signs declaring no trespassing or keep out. Only with signs or a request to leave and failure to vacate can a trespass charge be made.
According to Georgia law The dwelling could be vacant occupied or not occupied and if you’re seeing is trying to steal which the 5 min video will show he is, The house had a lot of equipment brand new stuff in there, They even had a camera because they were worried about people stealing. And according to Georgia law if you witness his felony you could make a citizens arrest
How long have you practiced law in Georgia?

Biden's rush to judgement.....all for the sake of politics and the liberal narrative.

One very interesting statement by the D.A. refers to the black guys mental health record. I said from the gitgo there was something not right about the dude.

This is yet another reason why Joe Biden is unfit to lead. President Trump said the exact right thing, that what you see on video is "deeply disturbing" and the state of Georgia needs to get to the truth of what happened. Regardless of what happened, these two white guys deserve a fair trial untainted by political opinion. As a the presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden is tainting the investigation and possible trial with comments like that. It's completely irresponsible, but it's Joe Biden.

You can report it. But nobody can press charges except the owner or his representative. Also, and this is the difficult part. The person committing the crime has to refuse to leave when ordered to do so. Since no one ordered him, and he left, no crime. Sorry Charlie.
I find it strange that Georgia law would be so different from Florida law. I'm still tending to think that they are the same. In Florida, there are signs posted on construction sites, Serious crime to trespass there. And if caught, you get a no trespass warning. If you return, you go to jail.
SHOW in the statute where it says what you said.

Whereas I have no difficulty in either understanding that laws are different state to state. For example. In Georgia with my Carry License I can conceal about any weapon I want, so long as the weapon is legal. With Reciprocity I can carry in Florida with my Georgia license. But I have to obey Florida laws. I can also carry in Colorado, but the types of weapons are limited. Colorado has more restrictive laws than Georgia.

Some states allow right turn on Red. Other states do not. Let’s combine these two. Let’s say I carry my licensed weapon concealed into a business which has no guns allowed sign on the door. Believe it or not I have not committed a crime. If found the store employees can tell me to leave. As long as I depart when instructed to do so, I have not committed a crime. If I remain in defiance of the legal order. Then I have.

In Georgia it is perfectly legal to not inform the cop you are carrying concealed. It is dumb. But it is legal. Personally I keep my CWL behind my drivers license. I present both to the cop if I am stopped while armed. This way he knows and knows I am licensed to do so. The one time I did this for a minor fender bender the cop asked me to put the gun in my car and of course I did so. No problem and no citation was issued.

But back to Trespassing. If I am not committing a crime ignoring a no weapons sign what makes you think the cops are going to go hog wild if there is nothing stolen and no damage?

The reason for those with half a brain is that the paperwork will take longer than the guy is in jail. The last time I sat in Magistrates Court. I go every six months or so just to watch and listen. Call it a voyeur experience if you like. Sorry. The last time the two Trespassing cases were both no damage and were $100 plus court costs. Hardly worth the trouble.

in both cases the testimony was that the teenagers had been told to leave and when the cops checked back later found the kids had returned. Oh the location was a public park which was closed at night

Judging from my time being a voyeur in court Trespassing just does not have the priority.

Now Burglary has some priority. If Ahmad had stolen something it would be a bigger priority. But it would also be a felony case if enough value had been taken. But Ahmad had not stolen anything. No burglary reports in two months. What could he have stolen from a house under construction that was able to be concealed in shorts and a T shirt? Half a dozen bent nails?

The overreaction by the McMorons is the crime. Read the link. Aggravated Assault is pointing a weapon at someone loaded or not, so they are afraid of death or bodily harm. The only legal reason is if the weapon holder has a reasonable fear. In other words self defense.

Ahmad was the victim. Not because he was black. But because by the book the McMorons broke the law. If Ahmad had stopped and been detained for trespassing at gunpoint he could have filed charges of kidnapping against the McMorons since he did not commit any crimes other than possible Trespassing at the most. And the reason nobody does much if there is no damage or nothing stolen? It cost the victim more in lost wages to hang around court all day.

Let’s say the miscreant is fined a total of $300 and there was no damage. That means the property owner has to appear in court and testify that he put signs up and when he saw the trespasser told him to leave. Chances are the owner just lost $500 in wages or vacation to come and watch the bad guy lose less.

If something is damaged the Judge will order restitution for the damages. Ok. That makes sense. You go to get your cash back. I can dig that. But no damages? You would have to work really hard to get me to take the subpoena.

All you show here is that the moron was stupid for trying to take the guy's gun away from him. Your attempt at some bizarre 'analysis' in order to to spin your nonsense is kind of hilarious, though, and it just shows these guys should have never been charged, and it's merely a political stunt to appease a lot of loud racist halfwits and try to intimidate white people from defending themselves from black dumbasses.

Political stunt. OK. What crime was committed that justified citizens arrest? Answer. Trespassing. Which is only really ever prosecuted if the person refuses to leave, or returns, or there is theft or property damage.

No theft. None. Zero. No damage. So what crime is left?

Now. When someone threatens your life, and strangers approaching you with weapons qualifies. Stand your ground means you do not have a duty to retreat. But the idiots who detest the Constitution and rule of law say Ahmad should have fled.

I wish I had known Ahmad. I could have told him to get his license and carry a gun. He might be alive today if he had even a modicum of a fair fight.

Self defense would only work had Arbury initiated hostilities. I can tell you right now if a couple of goobers run up on me with a gun I am going to fight for my life.
Okay but the goobers didn’t run up on AA. AA ran up on them.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t run toward men with guns. Do you?

Check my post again.

When you see you are wrong about the first shot because you think the second shot is the first shot get back to me.

the first shot takes place before contact is visible and when both men are in front of the truck.

when I did it frame by frame the first shot happens right when Arbery’s shadow on the pavement.dissappers

that means he was shot at before making contact contact with Junior, He turned only AFTER HE WAS shot at. Wounded or not.

Who cares?

when you spend as much time on blacks murdering whites then we might get somewhere

but the media is making this a race issue

The media is constantly trying to incite racial violence....I do not think they will be satisfied till there is a race war. They have a lot of blood on their hands.

I think the media is trying to radicalize black voters to improve democrat chances in november

Check my post again.

Who cares?

when you spend as much time on blacks murdering whites then we might get somewhere

but the media is making this a race issue

The media is constantly trying to incite racial violence....I do not think they will be satisfied till there is a race war. They have a lot of blood on their hands.

I think the media is trying to radicalize black voters to improve democrat chances in november

because demofks have done sooooooo much. just look at Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, LA and Ferguson. all demofk control and hundreds of black men die weekly. And these same demofks, ignore those deaths. yes sirreee Bob they do.

The former police officer in the video is making judgments about law and legal issues as if he is a well-scholared lawyer. Unfortunately, taxpayers pay out huge sums of money every year in law suites lost because law enforcement officers are notorious for not knowing, understanding, or being well-versed on laws and their applications. Endless examples are found on youtube. There are people who make a living from confronting law enforcement officers and instigating confrontations where officers routinely violate laws and are hence, sued. Trespassing is a big popular one. I don't know Georgia law but in most states, a person must be asked to asked leave a property if there are no signs declaring no trespassing or keep out. Only with signs or a request to leave and failure to vacate can a trespass charge be made.
According to Georgia law The dwelling could be vacant occupied or not occupied and if you’re seeing is trying to steal which the 5 min video will show he is, The house had a lot of equipment brand new stuff in there, They even had a camera because they were worried about people stealing. And according to Georgia law if you witness his felony you could make a citizens arrest
How long have you practiced law in Georgia?

Informative.

You can report it. But nobody can press charges except the owner or his representative. Also, and this is the difficult part. The person committing the crime has to refuse to leave when ordered to do so. Since no one ordered him, and he left, no crime. Sorry Charlie.
I find it strange that Georgia law would be so different from Florida law. I'm still tending to think that they are the same. In Florida, there are signs posted on construction sites, Serious crime to trespass there. And if caught, you get a no trespass warning. If you return, you go to jail.

Whereas I have no difficulty in either understanding that laws are different state to state. For example. In Georgia with my Carry License I can conceal about any weapon I want, so long as the weapon is legal. With Reciprocity I can carry in Florida with my Georgia license. But I have to obey Florida laws. I can also carry in Colorado, but the types of weapons are limited. Colorado has more restrictive laws than Georgia.

Some states allow right turn on Red. Other states do not. Let’s combine these two. Let’s say I carry my licensed weapon concealed into a business which has no guns allowed sign on the door. Believe it or not I have not committed a crime. If found the store employees can tell me to leave. As long as I depart when instructed to do so, I have not committed a crime. If I remain in defiance of the legal order. Then I have.

In Georgia it is perfectly legal to not inform the cop you are carrying concealed. It is dumb. But it is legal. Personally I keep my CWL behind my drivers license. I present both to the cop if I am stopped while armed. This way he knows and knows I am licensed to do so. The one time I did this for a minor fender bender the cop asked me to put the gun in my car and of course I did so. No problem and no citation was issued.

But back to Trespassing. If I am not committing a crime ignoring a no weapons sign what makes you think the cops are going to go hog wild if there is nothing stolen and no damage?

The reason for those with half a brain is that the paperwork will take longer than the guy is in jail. The last time I sat in Magistrates Court. I go every six months or so just to watch and listen. Call it a voyeur experience if you like. Sorry. The last time the two Trespassing cases were both no damage and were $100 plus court costs. Hardly worth the trouble.

in both cases the testimony was that the teenagers had been told to leave and when the cops checked back later found the kids had returned. Oh the location was a public park which was closed at night

Judging from my time being a voyeur in court Trespassing just does not have the priority.

Now Burglary has some priority. If Ahmad had stolen something it would be a bigger priority. But it would also be a felony case if enough value had been taken. But Ahmad had not stolen anything. No burglary reports in two months. What could he have stolen from a house under construction that was able to be concealed in shorts and a T shirt? Half a dozen bent nails?

The overreaction by the McMorons is the crime. Read the link. Aggravated Assault is pointing a weapon at someone loaded or not, so they are afraid of death or bodily harm. The only legal reason is if the weapon holder has a reasonable fear. In other words self defense.

Ahmad was the victim. Not because he was black. But because by the book the McMorons broke the law. If Ahmad had stopped and been detained for trespassing at gunpoint he could have filed charges of kidnapping against the McMorons since he did not commit any crimes other than possible Trespassing at the most.
The two videos that destroy all of the leftwingers arguments regarding this case.....you might want to save them....the powers that be are attempting to censor them aka delete them from the internet.

I love this. I have lived in Georgia for more than twenty years. My wife worked for lawyers as a Paralegal and I have talked with them from time to time. Even used them a time or two. But some dolt from somewhere else is going to tell me what Georgia law says and damn the folks in Georgia who actually know. Folks like lawyers and the like.

I guess he also tells Muslims how to worship, Hindu’s what their religion says. And otherwise is the subject matter expert right?

Let’s be real for a minute. The DA’s recused themselves. They essentially said they were unable to do their jobs because of a personal relationship. What that really means is they could not whitewash it or sweep it under the rug. Why? The McMorons lawyer released the video. That was just flat assed stupid. Dumber than a box of rocks.

But wait. It is getting worse for the McMorons every day.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8307457/New-surveillance-video-shows-Ahmaud-Arbery-entering-construction-site-leaving-handed.html?ITO=applenews

The owners of the house never contacted the McMorons. They did not condone the McMorons going after the “trespasser”. In other words. The guy stole nothing. He looked around. No construction boots. Low shoes. Most likely sneakers or running shoes.

But the McMorons took the law into their own hands. That has a term. Vigilante.

But why is the attitude of the owners important? Because in Georgia only the owners or their representatives can press charges for Trespassing. In other words the McMorons has no legal authority to stop or detain Ahmad. This is why the local Prosecutors passed in the case. They could not bring themselves to prosecute a friend.

The more that comes out the worse the McMorons look. I would be saying exactly the same thing if Ahmad was Arnold and was blinding white and the McMorons were black. That is why Citizens Arrest is so tricky. You can’t just think you are right. You have to be 100% certain. Otherwise it is you who is going to jail. In Georgia the charges would be kidnapping. That is what it is called when you use force to illegally prevent someone from leaving.

Self defense would only work had Arbury initiated hostilities. I can tell you right now if a couple of goobers run up on me with a gun I am going to fight for my life.

The Goobers in their own statement took off in the truck to catch and detain Ahmad. So yeah. They ran up on him.

Ahmad was the victim. Not because he was black. But because by the book the McMorons broke the law. If Ahmad had stopped and been detained for trespassing at gunpoint he could have filed charges of kidnapping against the McMorons since he did not commit any crimes other than possible Trespassing at the most. And the reason nobody does much if there is no damage or nothing stolen? It cost the victim more in lost wages to hang around court all day.

Let’s say the miscreant is fined a total of $300 and there was no damage. That means the property owner has to appear in court and testify that he put signs up and when he saw the trespasser told him to leave. Chances are the owner just lost $500 in wages or vacation to come and watch the bad guy lose less.

If something is damaged the Judge will order restitution for the damages. Ok. That makes sense. You go to get your cash back. I can dig that. But no damages? You would have to work really hard to get me to take the subpoena.

All you show here is that the moron was stupid for trying to take the guy's gun away from him. Your attempt at some bizarre 'analysis' in order to to spin your nonsense is kind of hilarious, though, and it just shows these guys should have never been charged, and it's merely a political stunt to appease a lot of loud racist halfwits and try to intimidate white people from defending themselves from black dumbasses.

Political stunt. OK. What crime was committed that justified citizens arrest? Answer. Trespassing. Which is only really ever prosecuted if the person refuses to leave, or returns, or there is theft or property damage.

Now. When someone threatens your life, and strangers approaching you with weapons qualifies. Stand your ground means you do not have a duty to retreat. But the idiots who detest the Constitution and rule of law say Ahmad should have fled.

I wish I had known Ahmad. I could have told him to get his license and carry a gun. He might be alive today if he had even a modicum of a fair fight.

I wish he had a gun too. Armed trespassing is a felony and would have justified them dropping his ass right there in the street.

The Goobers in their own statement took off in the truck to catch and detain Ahmad. So yeah. They ran up on him.
As you quoted, "to catch and detain", not to kill. The dumbshit thug got himself killed. No great loss.

Detain is much different from murder

I wish he had a gun too. Armed trespassing is a felony and would have justified them dropping his ass right there in the street.

In what state? In Georgia the Trespassing is the same armed or not. The possession of a firearm is a separate charge. And again only the owners or representatives can press charges for trespassing. So even if he was armed it wouldn’t have helped the McMorons.

Ahmad was the victim. Not because he was black. But because by the book the McMorons broke the law. If Ahmad had stopped and been detained for trespassing at gunpoint he could have filed charges of kidnapping against the McMorons since he did not commit any crimes other than possible Trespassing at the most.
The two videos that destroy all of the leftwingers arguments regarding this case.....you might want to save them....the powers that be are attempting to censor them aka delete them from the internet.

I love this. I have lived in Georgia for more than twenty years. My wife worked for lawyers as a Paralegal and I have talked with them from time to time. Even used them a time or two. But some dolt from somewhere else is going to tell me what Georgia law says and damn the folks in Georgia who actually know. Folks like lawyers and the like.

I guess he also tells Muslims how to worship, Hindu’s what their religion says. And otherwise is the subject matter expert right?

Let’s be real for a minute. The DA’s recused themselves. They essentially said they were unable to do their jobs because of a personal relationship. What that really means is they could not whitewash it or sweep it under the rug. Why? The McMorons lawyer released the video. That was just flat assed stupid. Dumber than a box of rocks.

But wait. It is getting worse for the McMorons every day.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8307457/New-surveillance-video-shows-Ahmaud-Arbery-entering-construction-site-leaving-handed.html?ITO=applenews

The owners of the house never contacted the McMorons. They did not condone the McMorons going after the “trespasser”. In other words. The guy stole nothing. He looked around. No construction boots. Low shoes. Most likely sneakers or running shoes.

But the McMorons took the law into their own hands. That has a term. Vigilante.

But why is the attitude of the owners important? Because in Georgia only the owners or their representatives can press charges for Trespassing. In other words the McMorons has no legal authority to stop or detain Ahmad. This is why the local Prosecutors passed in the case. They could not bring themselves to prosecute a friend.

The more that comes out the worse the McMorons look. I would be saying exactly the same thing if Ahmad was Arnold and was blinding white and the McMorons were black. That is why Citizens Arrest is so tricky. You can’t just think you are right. You have to be 100% certain. Otherwise it is you who is going to jail. In Georgia the charges would be kidnapping. That is what it is called when you use force to illegally prevent someone from leaving.

he had boots on. you know, if you can't at least be honest with that piece, the rest of your post is nonsense.

Murder has varying circumstances in Georgia as in many places. From premeditated. To in the commission of a crime. A robber who does not plan to kill the clerk can still face Murder charges. If the McMorons plea deal it will be Involuntary Manslaughter if they are lucky. But in Georgia you can face Murder charges over an argument gone wrong. Even if you never intended to kill anyone.

If it is decided that the McMorons were committing a Felony in trying to stop or detain Ahmad, they could still face Murder charges even absent the intent when they set out.

Y’all need to realize that Georgia laws may be different than the laws where you are from. What may be called Murder in the third degree in your state is just plain murder in Georgia.

yep, detain. not shoot, not gun down. detain. Even called 911 to report it. Again, they did nothing wrong. dude you can write all the diatribes you want, but the video is quite clear. The black man ran at the truck, not the truck drove at the black man. just is what it is. And that sir is a fact. no different than travon martin. none. not one fking thing different. Like martin, the black man decided he needed to be the aggressor. To say anything different is a lie.

Murder has varying circumstances in Georgia as in many places. From premeditated. To in the commission of a crime. A robber who does not plan to kill the clerk can still face Murder charges. If the McMorons plea deal it will be Involuntary Manslaughter if they are lucky. But in Georgia you can face Murder charges over an argument gone wrong. Even if you never intended to kill anyone.

If it is decided that the McMorons were committing a Felony in trying to stop or detain Ahmad, they could still face Murder charges even absent the intent when they set out.

Y’all need to realize that Georgia laws may be different than the laws where you are from. What may be called Murder in the third degree in your state is just plain murder in Georgia.
just post the felony the two goobers broke. Can you post that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back