New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed....the poster you are replying to is clueless....what the GBI is doing under and by the directions of the politicians in Atlanta is to conduct 'political theater' aka placate the blacks...to keep them from rioting, looting and burning etc. Which they are always looking for an excuse to do...ya know......great opportunity to go down and grab some toys and have fun....maybe even get on T.V.

What most have not heard about ...is the history of this black guy....a history of a felony conviction, a history of theft and violating his probation not even to mention his mental history.....the former D.A. mentioned that....when that comes out it should be very interesting.....also the new video of him visiting and trespassing into that home under construction in the dark of the night does not help the prosecution at all.

Then there is the video which clearly shows the black guy committing assault.

So I say even despite all the political pressure to lynch these guys....if they can get some decent legal representation and get a honest jury they will walk as they should....all they were doing was to try and protect their community.

I could give a fuck if you think I'm clueless. The fact of the matter is that state authorities, and not the "good ol' boys" network has this case and has moved forward with it.

Your racism does nothing to negate the facts of the case, which are more importantly characterized by the authorities than by you...
But what law did they break? And if you can’t name one then why do you hate these guys?

Well, they're being charged with murder and aggravated assault, so I'll go ahead and guess that you don't exactly need to be F. Lee Bailey to discern that they're suspected of breaking laws pertinent to those charges.

As for hating them, they're typical south Georgia, cowardly redneck racists. That's how I see them. They chased down an unarmed man and they killed him. I'm sure you view them as heroes, but I find nothing to admire.

In my mind, there's not a single thing which can justify what they did. Nothing. He did not threaten them an iota, and they went after him. The two of them bear 100% of the responsibility for Arbery's death. They should be held accountable for it and justice should be overwhelmingly severe.

I would like to think that, if and when they're convicted, they will be executed. They've earned that...
it’s not murder they were on the phone with the cops you need to be premeditated to be murder, they were calling for help. You’re too emotional to discuss this you literally think black men should be allowed to attack white man you’re crazy

Nope. It does not need to be premeditated to be Murder in Georgia.

(c) A person also commits the offense of murder when, in the commission of a felony, he causes the death of another human being irrespective of malice.

Now how is it you are so certain of so many things that are not true? So does it need to be premeditated to be Murder?
Do you want to make a legal citizen arrest a felony? Was carrying a gun I felony?

Agreed....the poster you are replying to is clueless....what the GBI is doing under and by the directions of the politicians in Atlanta is to conduct 'political theater' aka placate the blacks...to keep them from rioting, looting and burning etc. Which they are always looking for an excuse to do...ya know......great opportunity to go down and grab some toys and have fun....maybe even get on T.V.

What most have not heard about ...is the history of this black guy....a history of a felony conviction, a history of theft and violating his probation not even to mention his mental history.....the former D.A. mentioned that....when that comes out it should be very interesting.....also the new video of him visiting and trespassing into that home under construction in the dark of the night does not help the prosecution at all.

So I say even despite all the political pressure to lynch these guys....if they can get some decent legal representation and get a honest jury they will walk as they should....all they were doing was to try and protect their community.

I could give a fuck if you think I'm clueless. The fact of the matter is that state authorities, and not the "good ol' boys" network has this case and has moved forward with it.

Your racism does nothing to negate the facts of the case, which are more importantly characterized by the authorities than by you...
But what law did they break? And if you can’t name one then why do you hate these guys?

Well, they're being charged with murder and aggravated assault, so I'll go ahead and guess that you don't exactly need to be F. Lee Bailey to discern that they're suspected of breaking laws pertinent to those charges.

As for hating them, they're typical south Georgia, cowardly redneck racists. That's how I see them. They chased down an unarmed man and they killed him. I'm sure you view them as heroes, but I find nothing to admire.

In my mind, there's not a single thing which can justify what they did. Nothing. He did not threaten them an iota, and they went after him. The two of them bear 100% of the responsibility for Arbery's death. They should be held accountable for it and justice should be overwhelmingly severe.

I would like to think that, if and when they're convicted, they will be executed. They've earned that...
It is hard to believe that a seemingly intelligent person could post something as purely IDIOTIC as what you just did.

1. You are claiming the McMicheals committed murder and aggravated assault, but just like everyone else in this thread, you don't present a shred of evidence to support that.

2. You made a ridiculous and bigoted comment toward millions of people of half of an entire state.

3. You used a racial slur (redneck).

4. Unarmed means nothing. This wasn't a duel.

5. Not only did Punchbery threaten them, he ATTACKED them with his fists.

6. Killing somebody is both moral and legal, when done in self-defense, as this was.

7. They went after him as a suspect in burglaries. Something which is commendable.

8. They bear NO responsibility for Arbery's death.

9. To say the McMichaels should be executed, puts you equivalent to a murderer.

10. If you going to post in this forum, you're gong to need to get things right, and not post a pile of utter nonsense.

I posted link after link. I posted the link to the aggravated assault statute. I posted the link to citizens arrest. This morning I posted links that showed even the attempt given the circumstances to perform a citizens arrest was illegal. I posted where they had lied to the cops.

The problem is not that those who disagree with you are not posting links. It is that you refuse to believe those posts because you do not want it to be true.

No crime occurred in his presence and he did not have first hand knowledge of Arbery committing any crime.

I know you hate facts, but those are facts...
Those are NOT facts. They are bullshit, as the video clearly shows. What do you think repeatedly punching someone in the face is ? A birthday party dance ?

My God, you're stupid.

The citizen's arrest was attempted before the physical altercation between Arbery and Travis McMichael. As Travis McMichael had no direct knowledge that Arbery had committed any crime, and no crime was committed by Arbery in his presence, his attempt to effect a citizen's arrest was not lawful.

This is not my opinion. This is the law...

Hey dumbo do you even know what an arrest is? So how was the attempted arrest made?

Do you think two fellows with weapons and one being a former policeman who knows exactly how to make an arrest could not have arrested the black criminal if they had wanted to? Get real....try and use some logic and commonsense instead of coming on here parroting the lying media who have manufactured this episode ....essentialy race baiting.

Trying to create even more division and animosity betwinxt blacks and whites....using such inflammatory rhetoric as.......racist whites go hunting for blacks to kill.....straight out of hollywood....the kind of headlines the National Enquirer has used for decades.

It is hard to believe that a seemingly intelligent person could post something as purely IDIOTIC as what you just did.

1. You are claiming the McMicheals committed murder and aggravated assault, but just like everyone else in this thread, you don't present a shred of evidence to support that.

2. You made a ridiculous and bigoted comment toward millions of people of half of an entire state.

6. Killing somebody is both moral and legal, when done in self-defense, as this was.

7. They went after him as a suspect in burglaries. Something which is commendable.

10. If you going to post in this forum, you're gong to need to get things right, and not post a pile of utter nonsense.

Outstanding commentary.....just what this case needs......the truth.

I know I said I was going to bow out for the time being, but this is just too precious a nugget of unqualified stupidity to pass up:

But YOU DON'T HAVE any fact to demonstrate otherwise. You have no fact to demonstrate that Arbery did not attack McMichael, or that Mcmichal di not shoot in self-defense.

At the same time, I DO have facts proven by video, that Arbery DID attack McMichael, and that McMichael certainly DID shoot in self-defense. To claim otherwise, is lying idiocy.

HA HA. You display more stupidity by this >> " If this was clearly a case of self defense, Travis and Gregory wouldn't be sitting in a jail cell with no bond."

You dumb cluck, they're in jail because of (votes/rioting) POLITICS, as I have posted 2 dozen tomes in this forum, including within the past hour. Get a brain.

And I have BEEN discussing the actual case, including posting video, since long before you got here with you worthless suck-up babbling.

Hey, dipshit, I'm not offering my opinion, nor am I offering an interpretation of the facts. I'm simply telling you, despite you being too fucking stupid to comprehend it, what the state of the case actually is as viewed by the state of Georgia.

They can't claim self defense. They can't claim it because they initiated the chase, and they can't claim it because Travis McMichael thought it would be a good idea to exit the truck with a loaded shotgun. He gave up his right to claim self defense when he did that. That's not me saying that, that's the law saying that, as evidenced by the fact that McMichael is in jail.

Your repeated bitching that they're in jail as being nothing but political is stupid. He killed an unarmed man. Jail is an appropriate place for him to be...

I posted link after link. I posted the link to the aggravated assault statute. I posted the link to citizens arrest. This morning I posted links that showed even the attempt given the circumstances to perform a citizens arrest was illegal. I posted where they had lied to the cops.

The problem is not that those who disagree with you are not posting links. It is that you refuse to believe those posts because you do not want it to be true.
You posted links. That's nice. The links you cited, have nothing to do with Canon claiming the McMicheals committed murder and aggravated assault, while not presenting a shred of evidence to support that. You might as well have posted links pertaining to an eclipse of the moon.

I also have not seen any evidence that the McMichaels lied to cops. Ho hum.

You are still unable to grasp your whole citizens arrest argument is irrelevant to this case.

Beyond that....no citizens arrest was made. There was not even any attempt to make a citizens arrest....to claim otherwise is ludicrous.

Do you really think two fellows with weapons....one a former policeman could not have made an arrest if they wanted to? Do you even understand what an arrest is? The former policeman with decades of experience would known exactly how to make an arrest if that is what he wanted to do.......he did say that at the beginning they intended to make a citizens arrest.....but for some reason they decided not to....probably decided to let the cops that were on the way do that....they just wanted to keep the suspect in sight and perhaps slow his attempt to escape the area down so the cops could sweep him out.

I know you are trying to impress everyone with your knowledge of Georgia's laws but you are coming across as foolish because you have no logic....not even any common sense. Get real!

But your lying even if this was an illegal arrest the man has a right to defend him self for a charging person. He has a right to carry and you don’t have a right to touch it

You posted links. That's nice. The links you cited, have nothing to do with Canon claiming the McMicheals committed murder and aggravated assault, while not presenting a shred of evidence to support that. You might as well have posted links pertaining to an eclipse of the moon.

I'm comfortable relying on those who actually make a living doing this, just as you would rely on a dentist or an orthopedist to do their job.

Do you really need a link to show you what they've been charged with? Are you that stupid?

2 men charged with murder in fatal shooting of black jogger in Georgia

Furthermore, there's a judge up there in Georgia who agrees with the Georgia authorities, as evidenced by the fact that both McMichaels have been denied bail.

You wish to deal in opinion because you have no facts..

I'm comfortable relying on those who actually make a living doing this, just as you would rely on a dentist or an orthopedist to do their job.

Do you really need a link to show you what they've been charged with? Are you that stupid?

Furthermore, there's a judge up there in Georgia who agrees with the Georgia authorities, as evidenced by the fact that both McMichaels have been denied bail.

After it was ruled a Justifiable homicide twice

it’s not murder they were on the phone with the cops you need to be premeditated to be murder, they were calling for help. You’re too emotional to discuss this you literally think black men should be allowed to attack white man you’re crazy

(c) A person also commits the offense of murder when, in the commission of a felony, he causes the death of another human being irrespective of malice.

Now how is it you are so certain of so many things that are not true? So does it need to be premeditated to be Murder?
Do you want to make a legal citizen arrest a felony? Was carrying a gun I felony?

Actually given the circumstances. Yes. Both were felonies. Let’s again discuss what Georgia Law actually says.

Citizens Arrest. Let us begin there.

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

The McMichaels had no immediate knowledge of any crime. They did not see any Felonies. They were not authorized by law to perform a citizens arrest. So the attempt itself was illegal.

Brandishing in Georgia. The charge resulting from this is Aggravated Assault. A Felony. Let’s look at that shall we?

(2) With a deadly weapon or with any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury

So when Daddy has his gun in hand and Junior jumped out of the truck with his shotgun in hand to illegally detain Ahmad they committed the crime of Aggravated Assault. A felony.

This is why the police thought that the McMichaels should be arrested. It was not a case of Citizens Arrest. It was not a case of self defense. The victim in every way was dead.

The McMichaels told the police they saw a black guy running down the road. They did not see any crime committed. They do not get to arrest anyone because they think he might be the bad guy. Because he might have committed a crime some other time does not cut it in Georgia. Citizens Arrest in this state requires you to be 100% certain. Because you are betting your life and freedom on being right. If you are wrong you are the criminal.

You are still unable to grasp your whole citizens arrest argument is irrelevant to this case.

Beyond that....no citizens arrest was made. There was not even any attempt to make a citizens arrest....to claim otherwise is ludicrous.

And yet one prosecutor who recused himself, George Barnhill, made that exact claim. You must be smarter than that prosecutor, huh?

Do you really think two fellows with weapons....one a former policeman could not have made an arrest if they wanted to? Do you even understand what an arrest is? The former policeman with decades of experience would known exactly how to make an arrest if that is what he wanted to do.......he did say that at the beginning they intended to make a citizens arrest.....but for some reason they decided not to....probably decided to let the cops that were on the way do that....they just wanted to keep the suspect in sight and perhaps slow his attempt to escape the area down so the cops could sweep him out.

That's the dumbest fucking thing you could've said. If that was the case there would've been no reason for them to get out of the truck, and no reason for them to have armed themselves before chasing him...

I know you are trying to impress everyone with your knowledge of Georgia's laws but you are coming across as foolish because you have no logic....not even any common sense. Get real!

You should follow your own advice...

You seem unable to adequately interpet the law.........you do not even know what malice means........
mal·ice
/ˈmaləs/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. the intention or desire to do evil; ill will.

2. Agreed....the poster you are replying to is clueless....what the GBI is doing under and by the directions of the politicians in Atlanta is to conduct 'political theater' aka placate the blacks...to keep them from rioting, looting and burning etc. Which they are always looking for an excuse to do...ya know......great opportunity to go down and grab some toys and have fun....maybe even get on T.V.

Obviously you do not understand what malice is. Post what you think it means.

Actually given the circumstances. Yes. Both were felonies. Let’s again discuss what Georgia Law actually says.

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

The McMichaels had no immediate knowledge of any crime. They did not see any Felonies. They were not authorized by law to perform a citizens arrest. So the attempt itself was illegal.

Brandishing in Georgia. The charge resulting from this is Aggravated Assault. A Felony. Let’s look at that shall we?

(2) With a deadly weapon or with any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury

So when Daddy has his gun in hand and Junior jumped out of the truck with his shotgun in hand to illegally detain Ahmad they committed the crime of Aggravated Assault. A felony.

This is why the police thought that the McMichaels should be arrested. It was not a case of Citizens Arrest. It was not a case of self defense. The victim in every way was dead.

The McMichaels told the police they saw a black guy running down the road. They did not see any crime committed. They do not get to arrest anyone because they think he might be the bad guy. Because he might have committed a crime some other time does not cut it in Georgia. Citizens Arrest in this state requires you to be 100% certain. Because you are betting your life and freedom on being right. If you are wrong you are the criminal.
how do you know they didnt have immediate knowledge???

And that is part of the problem. Let’s say you have a job. Let’s say you are the prosecutor. You have a personal relationship with a suspect. You believe this relationship might create the image of favoritism. So you decide to recuse yourself. Fine and dandy right?

But after you make the decision you issue opinions. That also has a term. Official Misconduct. And the Prosecutors you are relying on admitted in their statements that they issued opinions and instructions after the decision to recuse. So your proof is two prosecutor’s who told the world in their statement they had engaged in misconduct?

Hey, dipshit, I'm not offering my opinion, nor am I offering an interpretation of the facts. I'm simply telling you, despite you being too fucking stupid to comprehend it, what the state of the case actually is as viewed by the state of Georgia.

They can't claim self defense. They can't claim it because they initiated the chase, and they can't claim it because Travis McMichael thought it would be a good idea to exit the truck with a loaded shotgun. He gave up his right to claim self defense when he did that. That's not me saying that, that's the law saying that, as evidenced by the fact that McMichael is in jail.

Your repeated bitching that they're in jail as being nothing but political is stupid. He killed an unarmed man. Jail is an appropriate place for him to be...
I have already fully refuted this pile of JIBBERISH. The fact that you're too utterly stupid to comprehend what I wrote, does not mean that I should have to take the time and trouble to counsel you again.

Pheeeew! Liberals have no concept of the political pandering for votes and riot avoidance pandering, that they themselves partake in. Few mental aberrations are of a higher scale.

As for "unarmed", that has NOTHING to do with self-defense. Citizens and cops both shoot unarmed men in self-defense all the time, and are not charged, or if they are, they are acquitted. Ever hear of George Zimmerman, Betty Shelby, Yanez Jeronimo, Darren Wilson, Jason Stockley ? All of them shot and killed an "unarmed man" All were exonerated of any charges against them. That's because shooting a man, armed or unarmed is LEGAL, if the person is attacking you, or if an attack against you could not be ruled out under the circumstances. Get it ? I suppose you don't.

More examples of liberals totally airhead, when it comes to matters of guns and self-defense. I blame the clueless liberal MISeducation establishment, who don't teach about guns and criminal law, because they don't know anything about it.

Last edited:

how do you know they didnt have immediate knowledge???

You really should read the links. The statement of the McMichaels to the police said they saw him running down the street. It does not say they saw him enter or leave any houses. They saw him running. So for their immediate knowledge he was a black guy who had been seen running in the neighborhood before. Read the links man.

What I understand is that idiots like you fill their diapers at any hint of rational thought. An interpretation is stupid if there are facts, such as in this one, which demonstrate otherwise.

To say this is a clear case of self-defense is stupid, and you're stupid for taking that position. If this was clearly a case of self defense, Travis and Gregory wouldn't be sitting in a jail cell with no bond.

With regards to the case, your interpretation is meaningless. It's interesting, though, that you'd rather not discuss the actual case, and what's transpiring withing it, in lieu of just whining when your vajayjay gets hurt...
But YOU DON'T HAVE any fact to demonstrate otherwise. You have no fact to demonstrate that Arbery did not attack McMichael, or that McMichal did not shoot in self-defense.

At the same time, I DO have facts proven by video, that Arbery DID attack McMichael, and that McMichael certainly DID shoot in self-defense. To claim otherwise, is lying idiocy.

HA HA. You display more stupidity by this >> " If this was clearly a case of self defense, Travis and Gregory wouldn't be sitting in a jail cell with no bond."

You dumb cluck, they're in jail because of (votes/rioting) POLITICS, as I have posted 2 dozen times in this forum, including within the past hour. Get a brain.

And I have BEEN discussing the actual case, including posting video, since long before you got here with your worthless, suck-up babbling.

You just wrote, after I pointed out to you directly and factually with stopped video screenshots that show the shooter crossed the double yellow line and fired the first shot in what had to be in close proximity to the victim when the gun went off. In other words the shooter moved toward the jogger first in what I would call an assault, since he fired the shotgun at some point while attacking. What you see in the video left of the centerline is the jogger punching the shooter and trying to stop the shooter from pointing the shotgun at him before the SECOND SHOT.

You are continuing to eliminate “one second” of events to promote your white extremist position that AA ran across the centerlne to attack the shooter who was standing that far back and out of AA’s way and during the visible scuffle the first shot was fired. It was the second shot not the first.,

AA did not move to the shotgun - the shotgun moved to him and was fired. Perhaps close enough that AA could have grabbed the barrel of the gun since it was right in his face as he came around the truck trying to avoid his assailant.

You’ve been shown otherwise regarding the white extremist belief here on the issue of whether AA turned a hard left in order to attack the Gunman with the shotgun that had been stalking him.

AA Did not visible attack the shooter before the first shot was fired.

No crime occurred in his presence and he did not have first hand knowledge of Arbery committing any crime.

I know you hate facts, but those are facts...
Those are NOT facts. They are bullshit, as the video clearly shows. What do you think repeatedly punching someone in the face is ? A birthday party dance ?

Under the law, they guy punching the shotgun holding aggressor is defending himself. It is called self defense. You are in favor of it. Providing the guy defending himself is white.

And that is part of the problem. Let’s say you have a job. Let’s say you are the prosecutor. You have a personal relationship with a suspect. You believe this relationship might create the image of favoritism. So you decide to recuse yourself. Fine and dandy right?

But after you make the decision you issue opinions. That also has a term. Official Misconduct. And the Prosecutors you are relying on admitted in their statements that they issued opinions and instructions after the decision to recuse. So your proof is two prosecutor’s who told the world in their statement they had engaged in misconduct?

Call it misconduct or whatever you want............but do not try to deny the truth they spoke.

This is really what is lacking in all of your posts.....no desire for the truth. You essentially try to use the law to undermine the truth of the case and your ability to adequately interpet the law is exceedingly lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back