New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed....the poster you are replying to is clueless....what the GBI is doing under and by the directions of the politicians in Atlanta is to conduct 'political theater' aka placate the blacks...to keep them from rioting, looting and burning etc. Which they are always looking for an excuse to do...ya know......great opportunity to go down and grab some toys and have fun....maybe even get on T.V.

What most have not heard about ...is the history of this black guy....a history of a felony conviction, a history of theft and violating his probation not even to mention his mental history.....the former D.A. mentioned that....when that comes out it should be very interesting.....also the new video of him visiting and trespassing into that home under construction in the dark of the night does not help the prosecution at all.

Then there is the video which clearly shows the black guy committing assault.

So I say even despite all the political pressure to lynch these guys....if they can get some decent legal representation and get a honest jury they will walk as they should....all they were doing was to try and protect their community.

I could give a fuck if you think I'm clueless. The fact of the matter is that state authorities, and not the "good ol' boys" network has this case and has moved forward with it.

Your racism does nothing to negate the facts of the case, which are more importantly characterized by the authorities than by you...
But what law did they break? And if you can’t name one then why do you hate these guys?

Well, they're being charged with murder and aggravated assault, so I'll go ahead and guess that you don't exactly need to be F. Lee Bailey to discern that they're suspected of breaking laws pertinent to those charges.

As for hating them, they're typical south Georgia, cowardly redneck racists. That's how I see them. They chased down an unarmed man and they killed him. I'm sure you view them as heroes, but I find nothing to admire.

In my mind, there's not a single thing which can justify what they did. Nothing. He did not threaten them an iota, and they went after him. The two of them bear 100% of the responsibility for Arbery's death. They should be held accountable for it and justice should be overwhelmingly severe.

I would like to think that, if and when they're convicted, they will be executed. They've earned that...
It is hard to believe that a seemingly intelligent person could post something as purely IDIOTIC as what you just did.

1. You are claiming the McMicheals committed murder and aggravated assault, but just like everyone else in this thread, you don't present a shred of evidence to support that.

2. You made a ridiculous and bigoted comment toward millions of people of half of an entire state.

3. You used a racial slur (redneck).

4. Unarmed means nothing. This wasn't a duel.

5. Not only did Punchbery threaten them, he ATTACKED them with his fists.

6. Killing somebody is both moral and legal, when done in self-defense, as this was.

7. They went after him as a suspect in burglaries. Something which is commendable.

8. They bear NO responsibility for Arbery's death.

9. To say the McMichaels should be executed, puts you equivalent to a murderer.

10. If you going to post in this forum, you're gong to need to get things right, and not post a pile of utter nonsense.

Agreed....the poster you are replying to is clueless....what the GBI is doing under and by the directions of the politicians in Atlanta is to conduct 'political theater' aka placate the blacks...to keep them from rioting, looting and burning etc. Which they are always looking for an excuse to do...ya know......great opportunity to go down and grab some toys and have fun....maybe even get on T.V.

What most have not heard about ...is the history of this black guy....a history of a felony conviction, a history of theft and violating his probation not even to mention his mental history.....the former D.A. mentioned that....when that comes out it should be very interesting.....also the new video of him visiting and trespassing into that home under construction in the dark of the night does not help the prosecution at all.

So I say even despite all the political pressure to lynch these guys....if they can get some decent legal representation and get a honest jury they will walk as they should....all they were doing was to try and protect their community.

I could give a fuck if you think I'm clueless. The fact of the matter is that state authorities, and not the "good ol' boys" network has this case and has moved forward with it.

Your racism does nothing to negate the facts of the case, which are more importantly characterized by the authorities than by you...
But what law did they break? And if you can’t name one then why do you hate these guys?

Well, they're being charged with murder and aggravated assault, so I'll go ahead and guess that you don't exactly need to be F. Lee Bailey to discern that they're suspected of breaking laws pertinent to those charges.

As for hating them, they're typical south Georgia, cowardly redneck racists. That's how I see them. They chased down an unarmed man and they killed him. I'm sure you view them as heroes, but I find nothing to admire.

In my mind, there's not a single thing which can justify what they did. Nothing. He did not threaten them an iota, and they went after him. The two of them bear 100% of the responsibility for Arbery's death. They should be held accountable for it and justice should be overwhelmingly severe.

I would like to think that, if and when they're convicted, they will be executed. They've earned that...
it’s not murder they were on the phone with the cops you need to be premeditated to be murder, they were calling for help. You’re too emotional to discuss this you literally think black men should be allowed to attack white man you’re crazy

Murder does not need to be premeditated.

If you're uneducated about that most simple fact, then there's little reason to believe that you're intelligent enough for me to waste time conversing with you...
Umm GA law.. and the video shows self defense, you can’t run at me when I’m holding a gun thinking I’m just going to let you take it to shot me lol

Well, you're stupid, so you won't understand this, but they cannot legitimately claim self defense because they initiated the entire incident, and then they escalated the incident when Travis McMichael got out of the truck with a loaded shotgun.

That's not my interpretation. That's the interpretation of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Attorney's office.

They could've handled this in a perfectly lawful manner. They chose not to do that...

It is hard to believe that a seemingly intelligent person could post something as purely IDIOTIC as what you just did.

1. You are claiming the McMicheals committed murder and aggravated assault, but just like everyone else in this thread, you don't present a shred of evidence to support that.

2. You made a ridiculous and bigoted comment toward millions of people of half of an entire state.

6. Killing somebody is both moral and legal, when done in self-defense, as this was.

7. They went after him as a suspect in burglaries. Something which is commendable.

10. If you going to post in this forum, you're gong to need to get things right, and not post a pile of utter nonsense.
McMichael’s threatened Arbery first. You don’t get to claim self defense when you’re the instigator.

it’s not murder they were on the phone with the cops you need to be premeditated to be murder, they were calling for help. You’re too emotional to discuss this you literally think black men should be allowed to attack white man you’re crazy

If you're uneducated about that most simple fact, then there's little reason to believe that you're intelligent enough for me to waste time conversing with you...
Umm GA law.. and the video shows self defense, you can’t run at me when I’m holding a gun thinking I’m just going to let you take it to shot me lol

Well, you're stupid, so you won't understand this, but they cannot legitimately claim self defense because they initiated the entire incident, and then they escalated the incident when Travis McMichael got out of the truck with a loaded shotgun.

That's not my interpretation. That's the interpretation of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Attorney's office.

They could've handled this in a perfectly lawful manner. They chose not to do that...
The initiated a citizens arrest which under Georgia law they were allowed to do

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa .....they now have video of the black dude going to that house at night...what kind of nutcase would do that?

We know he has a mental history...fhe former D.A. confrimed that.

Two other things the msm is trying to keep covered up.....the black dude took a pistol to a H.S. basketball...was convicted of that (a felony) and put on probation for 5 yrs. and then he broke his probation by comitting theft.....yet nothing was done.....why not....the former D.A. suggested his mental history had something to do with it....I guess they figured a crazy guy in jail would be more trouble than it was worth....anyhow for whatever reason...he was not penalized and was out roaming aka running in the streets day and night apparantly....a real loon...and yet the msm is trying to make him out to be holier than the pope. hehheh
He wasn't penalized because the penalizers worried about losing votes + possible unrest (even rioting to some extent) in the black community. This is what our society has descended to.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa .....they now have video of the black dude going to that house at night...what kind of nutcase would do that?

We know he has a mental history...fhe former D.A. confrimed that.

Two other things the msm is trying to keep covered up.....the black dude took a pistol to a H.S. basketball...was convicted of that (a felony) and put on probation for 5 yrs. and then he broke his probation by comitting theft.....yet nothing was done.....why not....the former D.A. suggested his mental history had something to do with it....I guess they figured a crazy guy in jail would be more trouble than it was worth....anyhow for whatever reason...he was not penalized and was out roaming aka running in the streets day and night apparantly....a real loon...and yet the msm is trying to make him out to be holier than the pope. hehheh
He wasn't penalized because the penalizers worried about losing votes + possible unrest (even rioting to some extent) in the black community. This is what our society has descended to.
They are giving into mob rule

I'm not claiming anything. I'm reiterating what the charges allege...

I've spent more than a few minutes in south Georgia...

Somehow, I'm sure you'll get over it...

That's the dumbest fucking thing anyone has said in this thread.

And that's sayin' something...

I don't know who "Punchberry" is...

State authorities disagree with you. Their opinions matter. Yours mean nothing...

Travis McMichael, the guy who killed the unarmed guy, had no direct knowledge of that at all...

100% responsible for it. Had they not decided to play Wyatt Earp Arbery would still be alive...

Spare me your emotional whining. In Georgia, the death penalty is an appropriate punishment for murder...

If you're going to post in this forum, youo're "gong" [sic] to need to be smarter. A tall order, I know, but give it a shot, Nancy...

McMichael’s threatened Arbery first. You don’t get to claim self defense when you’re the instigator.
You don't have a shred of evidence to support that babbling poppycock.

Sure I do. I have the statement from McMichael himself. Chasing down someone, screaming at them to stop, brandishing weapons is threatening behavior by any reasonable person.

Doesn't matter who initiated what. What matters is Arbery attacked McMicheal and was shot in response. Pure self-defense 100%.

And that IS my interpretation, not that of some hack politicians sucking up to a blac lunatic fringe for votes, and begging them to not riot.

PS - you offered no proof/source/link for you claims about the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Attorney's office.

No, they weren't. A citizen's arrest can only be made when a misdemeanor or felony is committed in the presence of the person attempting to make the arrest.

That's not what happened here.

There's no valid claim to either a citizen's arrest or self defense...

No, they weren't. A citizen's arrest can only be made when a misdemeanor or felony is committed in the presence of the person attempting to make the arrest.

9BAF5431-A094-4687-B8B7-4ABF7C8DFCB5.jpeg

Doesn't matter who initiated what. What matters is Arbery attacked McMicheal and was shot in response. Pure self-defense 100%.

And that IS my interpretation, not that of some hack politicians sucking up to a blac lunatic fringe for votes, and begging them to not riot.

PS - you offered no proof/source/link for you claims about the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Attorney's office.

Well, unless you're tapped to be one of the attorneys associated with this case, your "interpretation" means dick. It's nothing. It's meaningless...

1. So you can prove that the McMichaels did not witness Arbery committing crime ?

2. Of course there was self-defense. Proven on video. McMicheal fired the lethal shot after and while Punchbery was punching him. All on video. 100% conclusive.

1. So you can prove that the McMichaels did not witness Arbery committing crime ?

2. Of course there was self-defense. Proven on video. McMicheal fired the lethal shot after and while Punchbery was punching him. All on video. 100% conclusive.
All they needed was firsthand probable cause. That could be a neighbor saying The burglary suspect is running!

View attachment 335116

And I believe that was written by one of those individuals who had to recuse himself because of a prior professional relationship with the elder McMichael.

That notwithstanding, OCGA 17-4-60 clearly demonstrates that the younger McMichael, the guy who killed Arbery, could not effect a citizen's arrest. No crime occurred in his presence and he did not have first hand knowledge of Arbery committing any crime.

I know you hate facts, but those are facts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back