New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, unless you're tapped to be one of the attorneys associated with this case, your "interpretation" means dick. It's nothing. It's meaningless...
It's not meaningless in this forum. Here, everyone's interpretation is meaningful. That's what we do - present our interpretations of things + facts. If you can't understand that, you don't belong here.

No, they weren't. A citizen's arrest can only be made when a misdemeanor or felony is committed in the presence of the person attempting to make the arrest.

That's not what happened here.

There's no valid claim to either a citizen's arrest or self defense...
1. So you can prove that the McMichaels did not witness Arbery committing crime ?

2. Of course there was self-defense. Proven on video. McMicheal fired the lethal shot after and while Punchbery was punching him. All on video. 100% conclusive.
All they needed was firsthand probable cause. That could be a neighbor saying The burglary suspect is running!

It's mind-boggling to believe you're allowed unfettered access to the internet.

Someone tell them that a burglary suspect is running is not first hand knowledge.

Please, be smarter...

No crime occurred in his presence and he did not have first hand knowledge of Arbery committing any crime.

I know you hate facts, but those are facts...
Those are NOT facts. They are bullshit, as the video clearly shows. What do you think repeatedly punching someone in the face is ? A birthday party dance ?

Well, unless you're tapped to be one of the attorneys associated with this case, your "interpretation" means dick. It's nothing. It's meaningless...
It's not meaningless in this forum. Here, everyone's interpretation is meaningful. That's what we do - present our interpretations of things + facts. If you can't understand that, you don't belong here.

What I understand is that idiots like you fill their diapers at any hint of rational thought. An interpretation is stupid if there are facts, such as in this one, which demonstrate otherwise.

To say this is a clear case of self-defense is stupid, and you're stupid for taking that position. If this was clearly a case of self defense, Travis and Gregory wouldn't be sitting in a jail cell with no bond.

With regards to the case, your interpretation is meaningless. It's interesting, though, that you'd rather not discuss the actual case, and what's transpiring withing it, in lieu of just whining when your vajayjay gets hurt...

Agreed....the poster you are replying to is clueless....what the GBI is doing under and by the directions of the politicians in Atlanta is to conduct 'political theater' aka placate the blacks...to keep them from rioting, looting and burning etc. Which they are always looking for an excuse to do...ya know......great opportunity to go down and grab some toys and have fun....maybe even get on T.V.

What most have not heard about ...is the history of this black guy....a history of a felony conviction, a history of theft and violating his probation not even to mention his mental history.....the former D.A. mentioned that....when that comes out it should be very interesting.....also the new video of him visiting and trespassing into that home under construction in the dark of the night does not help the prosecution at all.

Then there is the video which clearly shows the black guy committing assault.

So I say even despite all the political pressure to lynch these guys....if they can get some decent legal representation and get a honest jury they will walk as they should....all they were doing was to try and protect their community.

I could give a fuck if you think I'm clueless. The fact of the matter is that state authorities, and not the "good ol' boys" network has this case and has moved forward with it.

Your racism does nothing to negate the facts of the case, which are more importantly characterized by the authorities than by you...
But what law did they break? And if you can’t name one then why do you hate these guys?

Well, they're being charged with murder and aggravated assault, so I'll go ahead and guess that you don't exactly need to be F. Lee Bailey to discern that they're suspected of breaking laws pertinent to those charges.

As for hating them, they're typical south Georgia, cowardly redneck racists. That's how I see them. They chased down an unarmed man and they killed him. I'm sure you view them as heroes, but I find nothing to admire.

In my mind, there's not a single thing which can justify what they did. Nothing. He did not threaten them an iota, and they went after him. The two of them bear 100% of the responsibility for Arbery's death. They should be held accountable for it and justice should be overwhelmingly severe.

I would like to think that, if and when they're convicted, they will be executed. They've earned that...
it’s not murder they were on the phone with the cops you need to be premeditated to be murder, they were calling for help. You’re too emotional to discuss this you literally think black men should be allowed to attack white man you’re crazy

Murder does not need to be premeditated.

If you're uneducated about that most simple fact, then there's little reason to believe that you're intelligent enough for me to waste time conversing with you...
Umm GA law.. and the video shows self defense, you can’t run at me when I’m holding a gun thinking I’m just going to let you take it to shot me lol

Well, you're stupid, so you won't understand this, but they cannot legitimately claim self defense because they initiated the entire incident, and then they escalated the incident when Travis McMichael got out of the truck with a loaded shotgun.

That's not my interpretation. That's the interpretation of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Attorney's office.

They could've handled this in a perfectly lawful manner. They chose not to do that...
The initiated a citizens arrest which under Georgia law they were allowed to do

No, they weren't. A citizen's arrest can only be made when a misdemeanor or felony is committed in the presence of the person attempting to make the arrest.

View attachment 335116

And I believe that was written by one of those individuals who had to recuse himself because of a prior professional relationship with the elder McMichael.

That notwithstanding, OCGA 17-4-60 clearly demonstrates that the younger McMichael, the guy who killed Arbery, could not effect a citizen's arrest. No crime occurred in his presence and he did not have first hand knowledge of Arbery committing any crime.

Watching the Suspect run from a house that doesn’t belong to him his first hand knowledge

1. So you can prove that the McMichaels did not witness Arbery committing crime ?

2. Of course there was self-defense. Proven on video. McMicheal fired the lethal shot after and while Punchbery was punching him. All on video. 100% conclusive.
All they needed was firsthand probable cause. That could be a neighbor saying The burglary suspect is running!

Someone tell them that a burglary suspect is running is not first hand knowledge.

Please, be smarter...
Yes it is

No crime occurred in his presence and he did not have first hand knowledge of Arbery committing any crime.

Those are NOT facts. They are bullshit, as the video clearly shows. What do you think repeatedly punching someone in the face is ? A birthday party dance ?

My God, you're stupid.

The citizen's arrest was attempted before the physical altercation between Arbery and Travis McMichael. As Travis McMichael had no direct knowledge that Arbery had committed any crime, and no crime was committed by Arbery in his presence, his attempt to effect a citizen's arrest was not lawful.

This is not my opinion. This is the law...

Agreed....the poster you are replying to is clueless....what the GBI is doing under and by the directions of the politicians in Atlanta is to conduct 'political theater' aka placate the blacks...to keep them from rioting, looting and burning etc. Which they are always looking for an excuse to do...ya know......great opportunity to go down and grab some toys and have fun....maybe even get on T.V.

What most have not heard about ...is the history of this black guy....a history of a felony conviction, a history of theft and violating his probation not even to mention his mental history.....the former D.A. mentioned that....when that comes out it should be very interesting.....also the new video of him visiting and trespassing into that home under construction in the dark of the night does not help the prosecution at all.

So I say even despite all the political pressure to lynch these guys....if they can get some decent legal representation and get a honest jury they will walk as they should....all they were doing was to try and protect their community.

I could give a fuck if you think I'm clueless. The fact of the matter is that state authorities, and not the "good ol' boys" network has this case and has moved forward with it.

Your racism does nothing to negate the facts of the case, which are more importantly characterized by the authorities than by you...
But what law did they break? And if you can’t name one then why do you hate these guys?

Well, they're being charged with murder and aggravated assault, so I'll go ahead and guess that you don't exactly need to be F. Lee Bailey to discern that they're suspected of breaking laws pertinent to those charges.

As for hating them, they're typical south Georgia, cowardly redneck racists. That's how I see them. They chased down an unarmed man and they killed him. I'm sure you view them as heroes, but I find nothing to admire.

In my mind, there's not a single thing which can justify what they did. Nothing. He did not threaten them an iota, and they went after him. The two of them bear 100% of the responsibility for Arbery's death. They should be held accountable for it and justice should be overwhelmingly severe.

I would like to think that, if and when they're convicted, they will be executed. They've earned that...
it’s not murder they were on the phone with the cops you need to be premeditated to be murder, they were calling for help. You’re too emotional to discuss this you literally think black men should be allowed to attack white man you’re crazy

If you're uneducated about that most simple fact, then there's little reason to believe that you're intelligent enough for me to waste time conversing with you...
Umm GA law.. and the video shows self defense, you can’t run at me when I’m holding a gun thinking I’m just going to let you take it to shot me lol

Well, you're stupid, so you won't understand this, but they cannot legitimately claim self defense because they initiated the entire incident, and then they escalated the incident when Travis McMichael got out of the truck with a loaded shotgun.

That's not my interpretation. That's the interpretation of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Attorney's office.

They could've handled this in a perfectly lawful manner. They chose not to do that...

View attachment 335116

And I believe that was written by one of those individuals who had to recuse himself because of a prior professional relationship with the elder McMichael.

That notwithstanding, OCGA 17-4-60 clearly demonstrates that the younger McMichael, the guy who killed Arbery, could not effect a citizen's arrest. No crime occurred in his presence and he did not have first hand knowledge of Arbery committing any crime.

Watching the Suspect run from a house that doesn’t belong to him his first hand knowledge

It's first hand knowledge that someone is running down the street, not that any crime was committed. Travis McMichael didn't see him breaking into a house, or exiting the house.

I see people running down my street all the time. Should I chase them down and kill them if one of the houses on my street was broken into?

Please, be smarter...
Yes it is

You do understand what "first hand" knowledge means, right?

"First hand" is you see the person actually do it. If someone tells you someone did it, that's "second hand" knowledge.

You're seriously the dumbest motherfucker on the internet, aren't you?

Now what makes you think I'm "extremist" ?

Your skin color has nothing to do with it. What you write comes from within. I go by what you write.

You just wrote, after I pointed out to you directly and factually with stopped video screenshots that show the shooter crossed the double yellow line and fired the first shot in what had to be in close proximity to the victim when the gun went off. In other words the shooter moved toward the jogger first in what I would call an assault, since he fired the shotgun at some point while attacking. What you see in the video left of the centerline is the jogger punching the shooter and trying to stop the shooter from pointing the shotgun at him before the SECOND SHOT.

You are continuing to eliminate “one second” of events to promote your white extremist position that AA ran across the centerlne to attack the shooter who was standing that far back and out of AA’s way and during the visible scuffle the first shot was fired. It was the second shot not the first.,

AA did not move to the shotgun - the shotgun moved to him and was fired. Perhaps close enough that AA could have grabbed the barrel of the gun since it was right in his face as he came around the truck trying to avoid his assailant.

But you stick to the white extremist position as if the facts mean nothing to you.

At the same time, I DO have facts proven by video, that Arbery DID attack McMichael, and that McMichael certainly DID shoot in self-defense. To claim otherwise, is lying idiocy.

Last edited:

View attachment 335116

Travis McMichael didn't see Arbery exit the house, so he doesn't have first hand knowledge...

As this continues to be nothing but a redneck, racist circle-jerk, I'm going to bow out of the conversation until there are developments in the case, as opposed to reading the borderline illiterate rantings of racists...

View attachment 335116

It's first hand knowledge that someone is running down the street, not that any crime was committed. Travis McMichael didn't see him breaking into a house, or exiting the house.

I see people running down my street all the time. Should I chase them down and kill them if one of the houses on my street was broken into?
How do you know he didn’t see it?

What I understand is that idiots like you fill their diapers at any hint of rational thought. An interpretation is stupid if there are facts, such as in this one, which demonstrate otherwise.

To say this is a clear case of self-defense is stupid, and you're stupid for taking that position. If this was clearly a case of self defense, Travis and Gregory wouldn't be sitting in a jail cell with no bond.

With regards to the case, your interpretation is meaningless. It's interesting, though, that you'd rather not discuss the actual case, and what's transpiring withing it, in lieu of just whining when your vajayjay gets hurt...
But YOU DON'T HAVE any fact to demonstrate otherwise. You have no fact to demonstrate that Arbery did not attack McMichael, or that McMichal did not shoot in self-defense.

At the same time, I DO have facts proven by video, that Arbery DID attack McMichael, and that McMichael certainly DID shoot in self-defense. To claim otherwise, is lying idiocy.

HA HA. You display more stupidity by this >> " If this was clearly a case of self defense, Travis and Gregory wouldn't be sitting in a jail cell with no bond."

You dumb cluck, they're in jail because of (votes/rioting) POLITICS, as I have posted 2 dozen times in this forum, including within the past hour. Get a brain.

And I have BEEN discussing the actual case, including posting video, since long before you got here with your worthless, suck-up babbling.

Last edited:

But YOU DON'T HAVE any fact to demonstrate otherwise. You have no fact to demonstrate that Arbery did not attack McMichael, or that Mcmichal di not shoot in self-defense.

HA HA. You display more stupidity by this >> " If this was clearly a case of self defense, Travis and Gregory wouldn't be sitting in a jail cell with no bond."

You dumb cluck, they're in jail because of (votes/rioting) POLITICS, as I have posted 2 dozen tomes in this forum, including within the past hour. Get a brain.

And I have BEEN discussing the actual case, including posting video, since long before you got here with you worthless suck-up babbling.

hehheh nice put-down....the stupidity presented by the guy you replied to is so represenative of the whole fallacious plot fabricated by the media....quite nauseating.

As this continues to be nothing but a redneck, racist circle-jerk, I'm going to bow out of the conversation until there are developments in the case, as opposed to reading the borderline illiterate rantings of racists...
In the same post that you accuse other posters of being "racists", you 100% confirm yourself as a racist, by using a racist slur ("redneck")

Dude, you are stupid.

Yeah you better bow out. Before you make any more of an ass out of yourself.

Nope. It does not need to be premeditated to be Murder in Georgia.

(c) A person also commits the offense of murder when, in the commission of a felony, he causes the death of another human being irrespective of malice.

Now how is it you are so certain of so many things that are not true? So does it need to be premeditated to be Murder?

That is not what Georgia Law says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back