New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime

I don't even need to open it, read it before. Black on white violence is so much higher than white on black it SHOULD be a headline. White people should be holding protests and rioting over this

Blacks on average higher testosterone and lower IQ levels.

The way they behave is natural for them

I don't even need to open it, read it before. Black on white violence is so much higher than white on black it SHOULD be a headline. White people should be holding protests and rioting over this

Trouble is whites have jobs and don't have time to protest. Blacks are all on welfare and have all the time in the world to riot in hopes of getting more welfare and affirmative action

This quote says it all... "blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites".

They are inferior to every other race and we need to say that.
Nah, if you raise a black kid in Nebraska, he will turn out just fine. Black people arent awful because of their race, they are awful because they are culturally inferior. Remove black culture from the equation and they can thrive as well as anyone else.

This quote says it all... "blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites".

And this comes from the DOJ which is controlled by white hating and pathological liar obozo. So it's really more like 95%.

Nah, if you raise a black kid in Nebraska, he will turn out just fine. Black people arent awful because of their race, they are awful because they are culturally inferior. Remove black culture from the equation and they can thrive as well as anyone else.

Blacks are mentally inferior, you fool. How do you explain their horrible performance on all standardized tests and the fact that africa is so poor and backward??? "If they lived in nebraska, they'd be fine",, HAHAHA. uranidiot

Black people arent awful because of their race, they are awful because they are culturally inferior. Remove black culture from the equation and they can thrive as well as anyone else.
Black "culture" is a product of black nature

not true, black kids in white suburbs still lag, even black kids adopted by white parents lag

Black people arent awful because of their race, they are awful because they are culturally inferior. Remove black culture from the equation and they can thrive as well as anyone else.
Ive lived in white neighborhoods my whole life, and in these neighborhoods are a few black people. Their kids turned out fine. They are completely normal and well behaved, because they were raised in a white culture.

They are inferior to every other race and we need to say that.

To some degree.

not true, black kids in white suburbs still lag, even black kids adopted by white parents lag
Maybe if they were adopted at a later age, but a black baby raised by white parents would have the same chance of being successful in life as any white person.

Nah, ive lived in white neighborhoods my whole life, and in these neighborhoods are a few black people. Their kids turned out fine. They are completely normal and well behaved, because they were raised in a white culture.

Have you ever seen them outside that situation around a bunch of blacks that weren't raised that way?

Ive lived in white neighborhoods my whole life, and in these neighborhoods are a few black people. Their kids turned out fine. They are completely normal and well behaved, because they were raised in a white culture.

they lag academically, maybe the whites toned down their aggressive nature and kept them out of jail

Maybe if they were adopted at a later age, but a black baby raised by white parents would have the same chance of being successful in life as any white person.

no they don't as measured by academic testing, in as much as IQ translates to a successful career. However you have a point that us whites could better steer them to trades they could be successful at, teach them to obey the law and stay out of trouble, but most of all not to walk around your whole life whining about being a victim of white people.

they lag academically, maybe the whites toned down their aggressive nature and kept them out of jail
Apparently there are differences in IQ, but these differences arent GIGANTIC. Certainly not big enough to where they cant often be C average students (at least), which is good enough.

If you take the position that they are born inferior, then you cant blame them for being the way they were born. No amount of complaining will fix it. This position removes any fault you can throw at them. I mean, you cant get mad at a kid with down syndrome for failing a math test, right?

I refuse to give black kids a pass for their awful behavior. They deserve shame. They can do better, but they dont, so lets embarrass them for it.

Last edited:
Nah, ive lived in white neighborhoods my whole life, and in these neighborhoods are a few black people. Their kids turned out fine. They are completely normal and well behaved, because they were raised in a white culture.

Have you ever seen them outside that situation around a bunch of blacks that weren't raised that way?
Yeah, actually i have. There seems to be a problem where they want to fit in with "real" black dudes, so they start behaving differently when around them. They are fine though when they are around white people.

Apparently there are differences in IQ, but these differences arent GIGANTIC. Certainly not big enough to where they cant often be C average students (at least), which is good enough.

If you take the position that they are born inferior, then you cant fault them for being the way they were born. No amount of complaining will fix it. This position removes any fault you can throw at them. I mean, you cant get mad at a kid with down syndrome for failing a math test, right?

I refuse to give black kids a pass for their awful behavior. They deserve shame. They can do better, but they dont, so lets embarrass them for it.

If, as you say, "this position removes any fault you can throw at them", wouldn't that mean any efforts to change it involving throwing money toward it is wrong?

Forum List

Back