New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime

Black people arent awful because of their race, they are awful because they are culturally inferior. Remove black culture from the equation and they can thrive as well as anyone else.
Black "culture" is a product of black nature
Ive lived in white neighborhoods my whole life, and in these neighborhoods are a few black people. Their kids turned out fine. They are completely normal and well behaved, because they were raised in a white culture.

they lag academically, maybe the whites toned down their aggressive nature and kept them out of jail
Apparently there are differences in IQ, but these differences arent GIGANTIC. Certainly not big enough to where they cant often be C average students (at least), which is good enough.

If you take the position that they are born inferior, then you cant fault them for being the way they were born. No amount of complaining will fix it. This position removes any fault you can throw at them. I mean, you cant get mad at a kid with down syndrome for failing a math test, right?

I refuse to give black kids a pass for their awful behavior. They deserve shame. They can do better, but they dont, so lets embarrass them for it.

If, as you say, "this position removes any fault you can throw at them", wouldn't that mean any efforts to change it involving throwing money toward it is wrong?
I wouldnt throw them one fucking penny that white people dont get. Giving them money does nothing but make the situation worse. They need to learn how to earn their own money.

Black people arent awful because of their race, they are awful because they are culturally inferior. Remove black culture from the equation and they can thrive as well as anyone else.
Nah, ive lived in white neighborhoods my whole life, and in these neighborhoods are a few black people. Their kids turned out fine. They are completely normal and well behaved, because they were raised in a white culture.

Have you ever seen them outside that situation around a bunch of blacks that weren't raised that way?
Yeah, actually i have. There seems to be a problem where they want to fit in with "real" black dudes, so they start behaving differently when around them. They are fine though when they are around white people.

I have, too. My daughter's middle school coach was black. Well educated, well spoken, good teacher, and good coach. However, get him around a bunch of the black students and it was the ghetto jive, black culture to a tee.

Apparently there are differences in IQ, but these differences arent GIGANTIC. Certainly not big enough to where they cant often be C average students (at least), which is good enough.

If you take the position that they are born inferior, then you cant fault them for being the way they were born. No amount of complaining will fix it. This position removes any fault you can throw at them. I mean, you cant get mad at a kid with down syndrome for failing a math test, right?

I refuse to give black kids a pass for their awful behavior. They deserve shame. They can do better, but they dont, so lets embarrass them for it.

A 15 point IQ differential is big enough to matter, it makes a lot of difference in your aptitude for various jobs.

I certainly don't blame them, I blame liberal whites and blacks for telling them they are just the same as whites and should expect equal outcomes, and for filling them full of hate if they don't get those equal outcomes. It is sad, if we accepted the reality they could prepare for jobs we need filling instead of getting a worthless degree in black studies and then protesting for a living.

Ive lived in white neighborhoods my whole life, and in these neighborhoods are a few black people. Their kids turned out fine. They are completely normal and well behaved, because they were raised in a white culture.

they lag academically, maybe the whites toned down their aggressive nature and kept them out of jail

If, as you say, "this position removes any fault you can throw at them", wouldn't that mean any efforts to change it involving throwing money toward it is wrong?
I wouldnt throw them one fucking penny that white people dont get. Giving them money does nothing but make the situation worse. They need to learn how to earn their own money.

The problem is it is being thrown their way without results. The only answer is to throw more and more.

I'm not saying whether it's genetic or cultural. I don't know if there is a definitive answer. However, if it's the former, throwing money at it won't change it. If it's the latter, throwing money at it won't change it unless there is a willingness by the receivers to change it.

A 15 point IQ differential is big enough to matter, it makes a lot of difference in your aptitude for various jobs.

I certainly don't blame them, I blame liberal whites and blacks for telling them they are just the same as whites and should expect equal outcomes, and for filling them full of hate if they don't get those equal outcomes. It is sad, if we accepted the reality they could prepare for jobs we need filling instead of getting a worthless degree in black studies and then protesting for a living.

15 points can make a huge difference.

IQ doesn't measure intelligence as much as it measures the ability to reason and problem solve. Gifted students (high IQ) have dropped out of school on a larger basis than many people think. They don't do so because they can't do the work but because the work isn't challenging enough and they get bored. That's different than the low IQ person dropping out because they can't.

It is just common sense that if the Feds insist on the public schools indoctrinating Negroes into believing they are equal with all other races in every way then when confronted with reality the Negroes naturally are going to think the system is rigged against them....dat da evil waycist white man is holding dem down.....bottom line not all peeps are equal...but everyone can contribute if they try...all labor should be honored and respected....we need a servant class...

Washington has decided it should not be the blacks..o.k so the mexicans have taken over that work ...so what are the blacks supposed to do now?

Sit back and steal and take every gubmint handout they can get and then riot and burn cuz some local hood wid a rapsheet as long as his arm gets dispatched by the local fuzz?

Thats whats happening folks...if you are happy with that...vote democratic.

You ain't going to change a thing, the violent nature of blacks is in their DNA, in fact you are going to see them get more and more violent in the future

You ain't going to change a thing, the violent nature of blacks is in their DNA, in fact you are going to see them get more and more violent in the future

I do not doubt that genetics plays a big role....but even violent people can be dealt with...the black crime problem was suppressed for years in America...it was not until the sixties with the advent of LBJ and all his crap designed for the Negroids that black crime became a big problem which has become ingrained in the big cities especially.

Even if their basic nature cannot be changed....their behavior certainly can be...just requires that people wake up and demand a end to it....modern day politicians lead from behind...aka they stick their finger up in the air and see which way the wind is blowing and go with that....hillary being the best example of that...but all professional politicians are very similar in that respect.

Forum List

Back