New From the Sunshine State

Just a couple more questions, and you'll be good to go.
1. There is something wrong with everybody here. You could accurately call this the island if misfit toys. Not to embarrass you, but just so we will know, how crazy are you? On a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 is "I occasionally talk to myself" to 10 is "trump is the real president, and I named all my children Ted to honor Ted Cruz, just how crazy are you?
2. What horrible event scarred your life so bad till you spiraled down to end up here?
3. Oh. and in case you think coming here was a mistake, you should know that you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

o

1. There is something wrong with everybody here. You could accurately call this the island if misfit toys. Not to embarrass you, but just so we will know, how crazy are you? On a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 is "I occasionally talk to myself" to 10 is "trump is the real president, and I named all my children Ted to honor Ted Cruz, just how crazy are you?
2. What horrible event scarred your life so bad till you spiraled down to end up here?
3. Oh. and in case you think coming here was a mistake, you should know that you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

o
Put the colitas away.

o
Bully ya done good... :thup:

Whats up, folks? Stumbled upon this site in some search results and started looking around. My kind of place. I'm an amateur podcaster and journalist and already found some good clips to use in one of my episodes (Biden on Whitmer back in 2020).

Thanks for having me!
You might want to hold off on the thanks until after you have actually been had, and you will be. You will want to invest in some KY Jelly before that happens.

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle...

Or as we affectionately call it,
The Shitshow.

We welcome you to assist us in ridiculing these stupid uneducated confused low information Moon Bats.

They never get anything right and they need a constant reminder of it, lest they forget.
Educated people fly the flag of traitors and losers. Jeff Davis and his confederacy are dead.

Forum List

Back