National Archives met 19 times with Biden White House leading up to Trump indictment.

So nothing then...

Trump is in court because of the evidence, like many other criminals, he is blaming the system.. Not himself..

You have no first hand witnesses... How are they paid?, where is there a written record or taped conversation?

4-5 are debunked conspiracy theories..

6. If there was a deep state why would they investigate Hillary and tell the world but were also investigating Trump Campaign and told no one... That makes it sound like
No point debating, you democrats have no clue what the truth is.
Every one of my points is accurate and can be verified independently.

Here are a few proofs for you to deny:
1. Lawfare, Alvin Bragg's case is ridiculous. There is no crime. There is no Bilkl of Particulars that are required by NY Law.
Business Insider asked two veteran New York election-law attorneys — one a Republican, the other a Democrat — about the law, also known as "Conspiracy to promote or prevent election." Neither one could recall a single time when it had been prosecuted.

2. Legal double-standard like Hillary and Hunter not being prosecuted for serous crimes, and Trump being prosecuted for non-crimes.

3. When Trump was president Vindman's 2nd hand testimony was permitted, but when Bobulinsky testifies against the Bidens the DOJ ignores it.

4. Dr. Fauchi killed millions after being told not to do GOF research.

5.Hunter's laptop contained evidence of crimes, ignored by the FBI

6. Hillary's crimes were real, Trump's were not. The FBI falsified evidence to illegally spy on Trump.

Here's the truth about Republicans. They don't give a fuck about democracy. And they were okay when it was Bush who stole an election.

Let me ask our Republican friends here. Be honest. Would you rather Republicans lead every 8 years and Democrats the next 8, alternating, or would you rather Trump take over and be a king?

Trump says ‘a lot of people like it’ when he floats the idea of being a dictator

Is he lying again?
Notice no Republican replied to me. If they could choose Republican Kings here on out or Democrats every other 8 years, they'd choose a con king. American Taliban.

He’s been a do-nothing corrupt politician for 50 years. Biden is the grease of the deep state machine.

He’s been a do-nothing corrupt politician for 50 years. Biden is the grease of the deep state machine.
Actually, he's one of the good ones. He actually cares. He doesn't pretend to care like Trump. He really cares. He even cares about Republicans

Actually, he's one of the good ones. He actually cares. He doesn't pretend to care like Trump. He really cares. He even cares about Republicans
You call what Biden has done to this country and the world ”caring”? ha ha ha. Exactly what kind of drugs are you on, because I would like some of it.

You call what Biden has done to this country and the world ”caring”? ha ha ha. Exactly what kind of drugs are you on, because I would like some of it.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

You mean what Trump did?

His feckless “leadership” has emboldened Putin to invade Ukraine, and Iran to attack the US and Israel…..for starters.

The Afghanistan mess. Including abandoning Bagram, even though he was strongly advised not to.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

You mean what Trump did?
Meh…your opinions don’t count, majority of Americans including Democrats think things were better under Trump. Especially the economy.

Hillary got one thing right, many of them should have been swinging from nooses. This is what happens when treason goes unpunished

Including the day of the indictment. But some here will try to deny Biden is knee deep in all this law fare against Trump.

Where in the article does it say that NA officials met with Biden, CLOWN?

Including the day of the indictment. But some here will try to deny Biden is knee deep in all this law fare against Trump.

So fucking what! It doesn't change the fact that it was Trump who committed the crime. Do you fucking hear me, you kiss-ass Trump supporters? TRUMP COMMITTED THE CRIME! NOT BIDEN!

So fuck off!

So fucking what! It doesn't change the fact that it was Trump who committed the crime. Do you fucking hear me, you kiss-ass Trump supporters? TRUMP COMMITTED THE CRIME! NOT BIDEN!

So fuck off!
Link us up to his conviction, Cletus.

Forum List

Back