New gender options available on facebook

How Many Sexes? How Many Genders? When Two Are Not Enough

"Persons may be female, male, intersexed, or hermaphrodite. Intersexed or hermaphroditic people are those who have sex characteristics of both females and males."

and what is the percentage of intersexed or hermaphroditic humans? Note I said 99.9% are male or female.

You either got junk (male) or you don't (female). You are either XY (male) or XX (female) (for 99.9% of people).

Allowing the declaring of yourself as something else is just needless stupid pandering to people with mental issues.

I understood what you said. 1 out of a thousand people's still a lot of people. Just because we like things short and simple doesn't mean we have the right to force our hangups on those for whom they don't apply. If there were just one 'intersex' human being it'd still be valid to say there's more than two sexes.

The "just one" justifies a lot of bullshit that doesn't need to occur. The KISS principle applies to everything in life.

We cannot balkanize our society all the time.

Thats pretty cool. Everyone can see its stupid to deny people what they feel they are. As this takes hold social programming will help the brain dead move over into accepting this new reality.

Except for 99.9% of the people calling yourself something other than male or female is NOT reality, it is feel good progressive nanny tripe.

Watching progressives is like watching the enablers enabling the enablers.

But you are wrong. If you were right hermaphrodites would not exist and thats just based on the physical attributes.

Did you not notice the "99.9" i put at the beginning? Of course not, you have an idiotic progressive "point" to get across.

How Many Sexes? How Many Genders? When Two Are Not Enough

"Persons may be female, male, intersexed, or hermaphrodite. Intersexed or hermaphroditic people are those who have sex characteristics of both females and males."

and what is the percentage of intersexed or hermaphroditic humans? Note I said 99.9% are male or female.

You either got junk (male) or you don't (female). You are either XY (male) or XX (female) (for 99.9% of people).

Allowing the declaring of yourself as something else is just needless stupid pandering to people with mental issues.

I understood what you said. 1 out of a thousand people's still a lot of people. Just because we like things short and simple doesn't mean we have the right to force our hangups on those for whom they don't apply. If there were just one 'intersex' human being it'd still be valid to say there's more than two sexes.

So now it's a "hangup" if we only recognize male and female genders.

My god folks, where did we make this fucking turn ? Thank god I will be gone in about ten years.

Except for 99.9% of the people calling yourself something other than male or female is NOT reality, it is feel good progressive nanny tripe.

Watching progressives is like watching the enablers enabling the enablers.

But you are wrong. If you were right hermaphrodites would not exist and thats just based on the physical attributes.

Did you not notice the "99.9" i put at the beginning? Of course not, you have an idiotic progressive "point" to get across.

Yes I did notice your figure. That was my main motivation in saying you were wrong.

Yes I did notice your figure. That was my main motivation in saying you were wrong.

So I'm wrong by being right?

The question then remains, are you a fucking idiot, or just a fucking tool?

The "just one" justifies a lot of bullshit that doesn't need to occur. The KISS principle applies to everything in life.

We cannot balkanize our society all the time.

Big fan of the KISS principle. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to permeate many things. Doesn't show up in law, sciences, religion, or much else besides a psychological ideal to strive for.

If what's right and just doesn't also apply to the 'just ones' then nothing's right and just at all. Law must be applied to all, not just select groups.

No you were wrong by being wrong. Why are you such a fucking dumbass? How many people do you think are in the same boat but keep quiet about it? You cant possibly be this stupid.

No you were wrong by being wrong. Why are you such a fucking dumbass? How many people do you think are in the same boat but keep quiet about it? You cant possibly be this stupid.

So what is the rate of hemaphrodism, and more importantly how many don't identify more with one of the standard genders?

I think I could go up to 99.999% of people being covered by male/female, and still be right.

And I amend my statement to say you are an Idiot AND a fucking tool.

So what is the rate of hemaphrodism, and more importantly how many don't identify more with one of the standard genders?

I think I could go up to 99.999% of people being covered by male/female, and still be right.

Why dont you tell me what the rate is since you can read peoples minds? When are idiots like you going to realize you cant put everything into a neat and tidy package so you feel better about yourself. Amending your statement only highlights your dumbassedness.

Why dont you tell me what the rate is since you can read peoples minds? When are idiots like you going to realize you cant put everything into a neat and tidy package so you feel better about yourself. Amending your statement only highlights your dumbassedness.

I don't care what the rate is. what matters is that it is such a small part of the population that adding 56 different fucking things is the height of stupidity, part of the progressive feel good bullshit that fills people's heads with mush about wants being able to ignore reality, and the reality is unless you are a tiny tiny tiny percentage of the population you are either male or female.

I don't care what the rate is. what matters is that it is such a small part of the population that adding 56 different fucking things is the height of stupidity, part of the progressive feel good bullshit that fills people's heads with mush about wants being able to ignore reality, and the reality is unless you are a tiny tiny tiny percentage of the population you are either male or female.

I get it now. You are dumb as fuck for thinking you know anything but everyone else is at fault including a company created by a teenager that has lapped you for several generations now in income?

I get it now. You are dumb as fuck for thinking you know anything but everyone else is at fault including a company created by a teenager that has lapped you for several generations now in income?

You get nothing. I can give a rats ass how much money he made. What I know is there are 2 genders for most people on this planet, not fifty fucking six. Progressives trying to make wishes and pixie dust reality does nothing but confuses people and panders to people who think that if they WANT something they can make it reality, even though it is NOT reality.

Unlike people I the left, I feel no jealousy for people who make more money than me. I don't covet their wealth like you do.

You get nothing. I can give a rats ass how much money he made. What I know is there are 2 genders for most people on this planet, not fifty fucking six. Progressives trying to make wishes and pixie dust reality does nothing but confuses people and panders to people who think that if they WANT something they can make it reality, even though it is NOT reality.

Unlike people I the left, I feel no jealousy for people who make more money than me. I don't covet their wealth like you do.

If you are claiming its stupid they you are an idiot of unimaginable proportions. This is how they make their money. They accommodate people so they will be comfortable. If the figure was so low then market research would have told them it was stupid. Sounds to me like you should let the people that know what they are talking about comment. Face it. You dont know much about anything.

If you are claiming its stupid they you are an idiot of unimaginable proportions. This is how they make their money. They accommodate people so they will be comfortable. If the figure was so low then market research would have told them it was stupid. Sounds to me like you should let the people that know what they are talking about comment. Face it. You dont know much about anything.

So the only smart things are things that make money. I got it. Interesting perspective for a progressive loon such as yourself.

If your life being comfortable revolves around you being able to select that you are a pear salad as your gender on facebook, then I suggest either therapy or a noose.

And I've taken shits that have forgotten more things than you will ever know about.

So the only smart things are things that make money. I got it. Interesting perspective for a progressive loon such as yourself.

If your life being comfortable revolves around you being able to select that you are a pear salad as your gender on facebook, then I suggest either therapy or a noose.

And I've taken shits that have forgotten more things than you will ever know about.
Stop projecting. There is nothing stupid about what was done as you claimed. You dont know shit so shut up. When you make more money than facebook only then are you qualified to offer your opinion. BTW playing with your shit is something toddlers and mentally ill people do. i wouldnt be bragging about that.

Forum List

Back