New gender options available on facebook

If you are claiming its stupid they you are an idiot of unimaginable proportions. This is how they make their money. They accommodate people so they will be comfortable. If the figure was so low then market research would have told them it was stupid. Sounds to me like you should let the people that know what they are talking about comment. Face it. You dont know much about anything.

So the only smart things are things that make money. I got it. Interesting perspective for a progressive loon such as yourself.

If your life being comfortable revolves around you being able to select that you are a pear salad as your gender on facebook, then I suggest either therapy or a noose.

And I've taken shits that have forgotten more things than you will ever know about.
Stop projecting. There is nothing stupid about what was done as you claimed. You dont know shit so shut up. When you make more money than facebook only then are you qualified to offer your opinion. BTW playing with your shit is something toddlers and mentally ill people do. i wouldnt be bragging about that.

That is possibly the dumbest statement I have ever heard. How is money a requirement for offering an opinion. I bet I make more money than you do, so I guess you need to shut the fuck up now, going by your standard.

And I made no mention of playing with shit, I just stated my shit is smarter than you are. By your continued blathering in the thread, you continue to prove that point.

So the only smart things are things that make money. I got it. Interesting perspective for a progressive loon such as yourself.

If your life being comfortable revolves around you being able to select that you are a pear salad as your gender on facebook, then I suggest either therapy or a noose.

And I've taken shits that have forgotten more things than you will ever know about.
Stop projecting. There is nothing stupid about what was done as you claimed. You dont know shit so shut up. When you make more money than facebook only then are you qualified to offer your opinion. BTW playing with your shit is something toddlers and mentally ill people do. i wouldnt be bragging about that.

That is possibly the dumbest statement I have ever heard. How is money a requirement for offering an opinion. I bet I make more money than you do, so I guess you need to shut the fuck up now, going by your standard.

And I made no mention of playing with shit, I just stated my shit is smarter than you are. By your continued blathering in the thread, you continue to prove that point.

You make the dumbest statements on this board by far and thats saying a lot. Money is not a requirement for offering an opinion but knowledge is. They know what they are doing. You dont. I guarantee you dont make more money than me but that is besides the point and not provable nor does it matter to me. Your dumb posts are silly and you have proved your shit took most of your intelligence down the drain of the toilet.

You make the dumbest statements on this board by far and thats saying a lot. Money is not a requirement for offering an opinion but knowledge is. They know what they are doing. You dont. I guarantee you dont make more money than me but that is besides the point and not provable nor does it matter to me. Your dumb posts are silly and you have proved your shit took most of your intelligence down the drain of the toilet.

Weakest walk back ever

Otherwise known as "I got caught saying something really stupid and now I'm trying to claw back some sense of winning in this debate"

Go crawl back into your hole, you lost, deal with it.

Forum List

Back