New GOP Congressman Madison Cawthorn (NC) Says Other Congressmen Invited Him to Sex Orgies

Looks like YOU are the one trying to shift focus from the topic of this thread. I wonder why. :eusa_think:
You should fixed your own perverted party before trashing another party. democrats the party of faggots.

I love to see defenders of each major party trying in vain to defend their party's morality when it's more than apparent neither party has one ounce of morality or credibility on ANYTHING. It's only ok if my party does it. Keep it up DUPES.

I love to see defenders of each major party trying in vain to defend their party's morality when it's more than apparent neither party has one ounce of morality or credibility on ANYTHING. It's only ok if my party does it. Keep it up DUPES.
Well if you look at my recent post in this thread you'll see a staunch supporter of the Republican party not defending the party but pointing out that both parties have sick perverted freaks in them. It seems the democrats are the ones that will defend a democrat and turn around and attack a Republican for doing the same exact thing.

I'm glad I agree with nothing Dems nor republicans believe in. And both parties have to allow me to believe whatever I want. I don't have to abide by their failing beliefs

I'm glad I agree with nothing Dems nor republicans believe in. And both parties have to allow me to believe whatever I want. I don't have to abide by their failing beliefs
That's funny since dems claim to support rights. But they openly try to destroy individual rights. Republicans may not support gay rights or right to an abortion but we do support the basic human right of self-defense. And if you don't have the right to self-defense no other right matters.

Dude you're full of shit. Talk about morality, you've been busted in multiple lies on here. The most notable of which being your boasting about not having kids, then talk about your adult daughter when it suited your narrative. How about, can it. Plenty of conservatives on here regularly criticize Republican politicians for their duplicitous behavior.

Dude you're full of shit. Talk about morality, you've been busted in multiple lies on here. The most notable of which being your boasting about not having kids, then talk about your adult daughter when it suited your narrative. How about, can it. Plenty of conservatives on here regularly criticize Republican politicians for their duplicitous behavior.
It seems democrats supporters lack the backbone to come out against any democrat. But will without any proof attack a Republican.

Forum List

Back