New Hampshire Town Opens New “Diaper Spa” Where Adults Wear Diapers and Pretend to be Babies

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
People have been doing this for years but Gateway is pulling your chain again. Doesn't take much to set you off.

We've totally hit rock bottom 😔

All of this is happening under the installed Usurper.

~~~~~~
They want Joey Xi to feel comfortable when he visits.

Years ago there was a large influx of people in Deep Ellum doing the pacifier baby rattle thing. This is not new.

I know that it doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things, but due to my having an aunt who had Alzheimer's Disease, I take offense to this. Before she passed away on May 2, 2013, she had the mind of an infant who, if my memory serves me well enough, eventually had to be hooked up to a machine that kept her nourished because she forgot how to eat.

God bless you and the remainder of my family always!!!

Holly

I see that they offer acoustic rock lullabies as well....

''Please enjoy these soft soundtracks for happy transport to inner calm, then look around our ageplay-friendly, adult diaper spa. We are here to nurture and pamper all diaper lovers and enthusiasts in richly immersive experiences. Come adult diapering, join us at our safe non-judgemental diaper salon.''

I do not know what ''ageplay'' technically means, though. Sounds like heathern type stuff...

Oh, nm. I see what it means now. Weirdos...

DISCOVERY CALL​

30 mins|Free

Our resident Diaper Doctor, Doc Murphy, would love to connect with you and discuss your specific needs and questions regarding the Diaper Spa and services. Let's chat.

ABDL NURSERY SPA CARE​

1 hr |$300

A spa-like nursery experience for the little one inside of you, providing a warm, safe, and nurturing environment while you indulge in relaxation and self-care. Minimum session 2 hours please.

VIRTUAL PLAY DATE / ZOOM WITH DOC​

1 hr |$200

Introducing our Virtual Play Date / Zoom Visit with Doc. Experience personalized care and interactive sessions from the comfort of your own home.

LIVE TELEPHONE CALL WITH DOC​

1 hr |$150

Experience a personalized, professional, Live Telephone Call with the Doc. She offers a soothing voice, comforting presence, and support to the little inside you. The time is yours to do anything from enjoy a bedtime story, hear a lullaby, or talk about things on your little mind.

TEXTING WITH DOC​

1 hr |$100

Introducing our exclusive service, Seamlessly communicate with Doc for personalized nurturing care and support, ensuring your well-being is always prioritized.

THERAPEUTIC SUPPORT AND LIFE COACHING​

45 mins|$150

Unfortunately, many littles feel guilt or shame about hiding their most authentic self from the world. Some have problems with their mood or their relationships due to the extra stress associated with feeling the need to hide such an important part of themselves. Many suffer from self-esteem or self-confidence issues due to a lack of acceptance and validation. Let Doc help you with these or any other issues. Experience transformative healing and personal growth with our exceptional Therapeutic Support and Life Coaching service, offered either Online or at the Diaper Spa.

D,B&B - DIAPER B&B​

24 hrs |$1,500

Welcome to Diaper B&B—a premier spa experience for the little one inside of you. We ensure a relaxing and rejuvenating escape, providing top-notch care and pampering services.

What is a visit like at the Diaper Spa?

We start with a discussion to confirm goals, boundaries, and consent. We discuss and agree upon a blueprint for the session. We perform and play out the session as decided and then enjoy aftercare.

Imagine a safe and judgment-free session where you can openly express yourself and partake of your favorite activities, meals, snacks, and nurturing. Activities range from playtime, story time, nap time, cuddle time, changing time, coloring, nursery rhymes, and sing-a-longs.

More luxurious services include Hyponoregression, Yoga, Massage, Makeovers, and even piggy paint!

We send a snack or meal menu before your special visit so that we will have goodies especially for you. Our menu will always change to keep things interesting.

In the summer, you can play with your water wings and floaties poolside, picnic under the tree with your teddy bear, play marbles on the patio, or swing on the front porch swing and serve tea to your dollies on the porch. In the winter, we can make snow angels, build snowmen, drink hot cocoa from beneath clouds of whipped cream and sprinkles, and decorate gingerbread men or sugar cookies.

Last edited:
I miss when America had a sense of shame and decency.

Sure there have always been weirdos and that's fine, but they kept that shit to themselves.

Wanna bet tRump has reservations?
FuHaNhzWwAMe9_8.jpeg

We've totally hit rock bottom 😔

All of this is happening under the installed Usurper.

If you think this is new I bet you vote for Trump

Forum List

Back