Zone1 New here

Sandman

Rookie
Mar 29, 2023
I go by the username Sandman. I live in Ohio with my girlfriend. I am a conservative. I like almost all outdoor things like fishing, camping, boating, biking, hiking, etc. Like music and movies. Enjoy doing yard work when the weather is good. Like food and cooking. Especially outdoor grilling. I retired at a very young age and am enjoying retirement. Favorite restaurant is Texas Road House. Love all kinds of food but my favorite meal is cabbage rolls. I drive a Ram 1500 truck. Live in a brick house in a good neighborhood.

I go by the username Sandman. I live in Ohio with my girlfriend. I am a conservative. I like almost all outdoor things like fishing, camping, boating, biking, hiking, etc. Like music and movies. Enjoy doing yard work when the weather is good. Like food and cooking. Especially outdoor grilling. I retired at a very young age and am enjoying retirement. Favorite restaurant is Texas Road House. Love all kinds of food but my favorite meal is cabbage rolls. I drive a Ram 1500 truck. Live in a brick house in a good neighborhood.
Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Wow! What a considerate introduction. Who couldn't adore you right off the bat? I love the sound of the life you and your lady are living. Upbeat and happy, Sandman. Success!

:welcome:

We are 1 for 3. Love outdoor stuff too -avid hiker here. However, I cant let this slide. When it comes to chain restaurants Olive Garden is the place. TRH is good but its no OG. Oh, and we dont agree on politics. Welcome.

We are 1 for 3. Love outdoor stuff too -avid hiker here. However, I cant let this slide. When it comes to chain restaurants Olive Garden is the place. TRH is good but it’s no OG. Oh, and we dont agree on politics. Welcome.
Roadhouse over Olive Garden any day.

Welcome brother glad you made it! Hope you find this place as fun as I do

Welcome to USMB, Sandman. Hope you enjoy the boards. :thup:

We are 1 for 3. Love outdoor stuff too -avid hiker here. However, I cant let this slide. When it comes to chain restaurants Olive Garden is the place. TRH is good but its no OG. Oh, and we dont agree on politics. Welcome.
The Olive Garden? My favorite place!

You need to get out more...

Why? That's my favorite restaurant too. Got a problem with that bird brain? (If any mods will look at your profile picture they'll understand that I'm referencing that and it's not being used as a flame.)

Forum List

Back