Zone1 Hi! I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
We live in Tahauya, which is not far from Seattle. We only go there in the spring and summer, when our gardens start producing.

I know what tahauya is and what it isnt.
First of all it's a made up name which of course makes it fake.
You're a leftwing fruit cake and it's as simple as that.

Lol, sure thing there yidnar. George Soros is taking a dump that covers the town as we speak. Hilarious 😂
the shit marks the spot ..
1680403823009.jpeg

Mmm .. there must be a pretty short growing season up there in Seattle, what do you do the rest of the year?
.. and welcome to the USMB

I'm proud of my color because of all the hard work my generations have put into building this country.
Take it down the road, racist. Contrary to the bullshit (human shit) you've fed yourself. Your ancestors are not the only contributors to this country. I am sure that the Germans, Irish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Cambodians, Lithuanians, Swedes, English, Dutch, French, Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, Portuguese, Arab, Scots, Australians, Norwegians, Mexicans, Indians, Pacific Islanders and every other ethnicity that has contributed to the betterment of this country would disagree with your fallacious assertion. You won't get along well on this board with bigoted posts.

You folks do remember what the rules are for introductory threads, right? Hello, Zone 1?

Do y'all need me to get Medieval on ya, and start enforcing the rules?

iu

How about we not run this one off for at least a week? eh?

:dunno:

Well that's all about me. I hope to meet people with the same interests here. My friend who told me about this site said you were kind and wonderful people.

Was it today by any chance? Because I have a feeling somebody played an April Fools' Day joke on you.

If that were true, you wouldnt have to type it. You pretend to be strong, which makes you weak by default.

It's true, she was whining and complaining about how Baron Von Murderpaws was mean to her in one of my other threads.

Please don't be mean or racist. I'm very sensitive.

Then why are you here? Nobody is going to be your mommy on this website.

if someone sent you here they werent your friend,,

ggod luck,

Hey, I actually like it here,.. but then again I have thick skin and I'm not a crybaby snowflake.

You folks do remember what the rules are for introductory threads, right? Hello, Zone 1?

Do y'all need me to get Medieval on ya, and start enforcing the rules?

iu

How about we not run this one off for at least a week? eh?

:dunno:

Eh I don't really care about the rules at this point. The fact of the matter is she's way too weak to be on this website and she's not going to survive long on it. I highly doubt she's going to last a few days on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back