Hi, I'm Taylor Swift and I am here to tell you real Christians support abortion

Somebody told trump that Taylor Swift has more followers than him. He knows he can't compete, so he and his cult members are pathetically trying to trash her. So childish of them.

Somebody told trump that Taylor Swift has more followers than him. He knows he can't compete, so he and his cult members are pathetically trying to trash her. So childish of them.

I post against trump.
Yes, I despise that POS.

I'm not a fan of ANY politician.
trump is my obvious call-out.....why, because he puts himself in the news continually.
It's not what you call TDS (which is fake) it is simply the recognition of a lying con man.
^^ LOL self professed TDS moron, who of course says he doesn’t have TDS.

She uses a lot of demonic and occult imagery in her performances.

To me that says more about her than her words about herself....

Last edited:

View attachment 835200

Hi, my name is Taylor Swift and I am here to bring you the gospel of Jesus Christ. For you see, I'm a Christian from Tennessee and I need to clear up misconceptions about what Christians really are.

First of all, Jesus loved abortion, so don't listen to those right wing lies that say otherwise. I mean, Jesus loves everybody right? Well, except maybe Trump and DeSantis, that is. And if he loves everybody, that means he also loves those that have abortions. All you have to do is read your Bible.

Secondly, Jesus only showed love and affection to children, not babies, and certainly not unborn babies. I mean, Jesus never even talked to unborn babies once in the gospels, which just proves they are not human. And if Mary had decided to have had an abortion, I'm sure God would have understood. I mean, the real key to our collective salvation is the democrat party anyway, and not Jesus.

In fact, the democrat party does everything Christian, which is why I'm a democrat, and if Jesus were alive today............er...............um..........I mean here to talk to us today he would be a democrat like me cuz Christianity = abortion and the democrat party. In fact, it would not surprise me a bit to see Jesus kneeling to Joe Biden and the democrat party as he praises them for saving abortion and democracy.

So, repent and register democrat or burn in hell. It's really just that simple.

Now stop looking at and drooling over my half naked body and act Christian like. Shame on you!

Oh, and for the poor folk, I reduced the price of tickets for my next concert to only $2000 dollars a ticket. Real Christians will pay it so they can fund the Lords work I am doing all around the country.
Hitler was a Christian too. If one could just ask the folks that he had murdered they'd tell ya so!

Hitler was a Christian too. If one could just ask the folks that he had murdered they'd tell ya so!
Yep, just like Taylor.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Say, do you think Taylor is a Nazi as well?

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 835200

Hi, my name is Taylor Swift and I am here to bring you the gospel of Jesus Christ. For you see, I'm a Christian from Tennessee and I need to clear up misconceptions about what Christians really are.

First of all, Jesus loved abortion, so don't listen to those right wing lies that say otherwise. I mean, Jesus loves everybody right? Well, except maybe Trump and DeSantis, that is. And if he loves everybody, that means he also loves those that have abortions. All you have to do is read your Bible.

Secondly, Jesus only showed love and affection to children, not babies, and certainly not unborn babies. I mean, Jesus never even talked to unborn babies once in the gospels, which just proves they are not human. And if Mary had decided to have had an abortion, I'm sure God would have understood. I mean, the real key to our collective salvation is the democrat party anyway, and not Jesus.

In fact, the democrat party does everything Christian, which is why I'm a democrat, and if Jesus were alive today............er...............um..........I mean here to talk to us today he would be a democrat like me cuz Christianity = abortion and the democrat party. In fact, it would not surprise me a bit to see Jesus kneeling to Joe Biden and the democrat party as he praises them for saving abortion and democracy.

Now stop looking at and drooling over my half naked body and act Christian like. Shame on you!

Oh, and for the poor folk, I reduced the price of tickets for my next concert to only $2000 dollars a ticket. Real Christians will pay it so they can fund the Lords work I am doing all around the country.

If she's a Christian I have no idea what kind. I think it's a real stretch for me to believe she's one, tbh.

However, it's something else to watch fellow conservatives lose their minds about the Miss Americana documentary that's been out for years now, and turn all Tipper Gore on the situation. I wish we wouldn't. But here we are.

View attachment 835200

One of the many similarities between the Nazi Party and the Democrat Party is the use of entertainment to normalize their hate.
The Nazi Party hated Jews.
The Democrat Party hates Christians.

Democrats are dead wrong thinking that everyone who listens to Swift or went to the Eras tour will automatically vote Biden. Um, conservatives are wrong about the same thing.

My daughter--who is a conservative too, fwiw--says there's some sneaky misogyny in everyone thinking that. Like, most Swifties are women so whatever TS says they will just move that way like lemmings.

Something to think about anyway

Democrats are dead wrong thinking that everyone who listens to Swift or went to the Eras tour will automatically vote Biden. Um, conservatives are wrong about the same thing.

My daughter--who is a conservative too, fwiw--says there's some sneaky misogyny in everyone thinking that. Like, most Swifties are women so whatever TS says they will just move that way like lemmings.

Something to think about anyway
Swift has no political ambitions. The MAGA cult hatred for her is purely jealousy driven.

View attachment 835200

Why’s this in satire?

View attachment 835200

Christian my pelosi.

Where does the bible speak against abortion? I know the word isnt there, but the general practice of it.
Even Jews used to think the first 40 days of pregnancy was nothing but water, and considered part of the mother until birth.

Forum List

Back