Hi, I'm Taylor Swift and I am here to tell you real Christians support abortion

Where does the bible speak against abortion? I know the word isnt there, but the general practice of it.
Even Jews used to think the first 40 days of pregnancy was nothing but water, and considered part of the mother until birth.
This isnt fake carlin. This is very true. Your gawd doesnt like liars, remember?
See you in hell, bro :abgg2q.jpg:

Why do Democrats insist on bringing their Christian values into politics?
They only become lovers of Jesus if they can use any part of him to push their agenda.

That's why the smile and say the border needs to be open because that is what Jesus would want

Then in the same breath, they sanction Merick Garland using the FBI to go after the Catholic church because the church opposes abortion.

Sick individuals.

View attachment 835200

Hi, my name is Taylor Swift and I am here to bring you the gospel of Jesus Christ. For you see, I'm a Christian from Tennessee and I need to clear up misconceptions about what Christians really are.

First of all, Jesus loved abortion, so don't listen to those right wing lies that say otherwise. I mean, Jesus loves everybody right? Well, except maybe Trump and DeSantis, that is. And if he loves everybody, that means he also loves those that have abortions. All you have to do is read your Bible.

Secondly, Jesus only showed love and affection to children, not babies, and certainly not unborn babies. I mean, Jesus never even talked to unborn babies once in the gospels, which just proves they are not human. And if Mary had decided to have had an abortion, I'm sure God would have understood. I mean, the real key to our collective salvation is the democrat party anyway, and not Jesus.

In fact, the democrat party does everything Christian, which is why I'm a democrat, and if Jesus were alive today............er...............um..........I mean here to talk to us today he would be a democrat like me cuz Christianity = abortion and the democrat party. In fact, it would not surprise me a bit to see Jesus kneeling to Joe Biden and the democrat party as he praises them for saving abortion and democracy.

So, repent and register democrat or burn in hell. It's really just that simple.

Now stop looking at and drooling over my half naked body and act Christian like. Shame on you!

Oh, and for the poor folk, I reduced the price of tickets for my next concert to only $2000 dollars a ticket. Real Christians will pay it so they can fund the Lords work I am doing all around the country.

View attachment 835200

Hi, my name is Taylor Swift and I am here to bring you the gospel of Jesus Christ. For you see, I'm a Christian from Tennessee and I need to clear up misconceptions about what Christians really are.

First of all, Jesus loved abortion, so don't listen to those right wing lies that say otherwise. I mean, Jesus loves everybody right? Well, except maybe Trump and DeSantis, that is. And if he loves everybody, that means he also loves those that have abortions. All you have to do is read your Bible.

Secondly, Jesus only showed love and affection to children, not babies, and certainly not unborn babies. I mean, Jesus never even talked to unborn babies once in the gospels, which just proves they are not human. And if Mary had decided to have had an abortion, I'm sure God would have understood. I mean, the real key to our collective salvation is the democrat party anyway, and not Jesus.

In fact, the democrat party does everything Christian, which is why I'm a democrat, and if Jesus were alive today............er...............um..........I mean here to talk to us today he would be a democrat like me cuz Christianity = abortion and the democrat party. In fact, it would not surprise me a bit to see Jesus kneeling to Joe Biden and the democrat party as he praises them for saving abortion and democracy.

Now stop looking at and drooling over my half naked body and act Christian like. Shame on you!

Oh, and for the poor folk, I reduced the price of tickets for my next concert to only $2000 dollars a ticket. Real Christians will pay it so they can fund the Lords work I am doing all around the country.
A near perfect fit for today's new generation of unamerican traitors.
I can hear the sell-out now as she walks up to a Mommy that is pregnant
and carrying Baby.
" Hi there ... How's the Fetus ". T.Swifty
Spoken like a true member of centuries ago during Salem
Witch Trials.The only real difference is ... Instead of Killing
a Baby { Fetus } those Salem Witch Trials resulted in hanging
14 women and 5 men.Used to be a baby was given ultimate
Deference and respect.
Not no Mores.

This isnt fake carlin. This is very true. Your gawd doesnt like liars, remember?
Funny ironic.Since Today we have an entire Political Party
{ Democrats } who DO NOT VALUE TRUTH.
It's amenable to the point of frustrating any of God's
Archangels.
Because one can call an Angel to help them.
An Archangle cannot be summoned by mere mortals.

The saddest part of her words is that she very likely believes them to be totally true. Someone convinced her that Jesus is all about coexistence and being accepting of others regardless of their actions. I hope she finds Him before she has to face Him after this life :(
I think more and more earthlings are finding out the hard way
what a true-blue dip this Swift be.Really no substance.Just a cartoon face
and voice that isn't even trained like an Opera singer.
The weird part being her ascent into stardom.Which is the fault
of society.Same crap as overtaken sports.
in fact,even a Pope.

Can you read???!

My name is Carl
Carl-in-Ann Arbor

If you can't read, why would anyone expect you to understand the Scriptures you reject???

You are promoting the LIE that if God doesn't SPECIFICALLY mention EVERY single sin, then He approves.

You DENY SCIENCE that tells you HUMAN LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION.

You reject God's COMMAND that anyone who takes an innocent human life is guilty of MURDER.

You are not an honest person. You have an agenda and you play fast and loose with the facts

And here you are now, condemning me to hell.

Do you now believe in heaven and hell? Or is this another example of your dishonesty????

Can you read???!

My name is Carl
Carl-in-Ann Arbor

If you can't read, why would anyone expect you to understand the Scriptures you reject???

You are promoting the LIE that if God doesn't SPECIFICALLY mention EVERY single sin, then He approves.

You DENY SCIENCE that tells you HUMAN LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION.

You reject God's COMMAND that anyone who takes an innocent human life is guilty of MURDER.

You are not an honest person. You have an agenda and you play fast and loose with the facts

So you can make up what is a sin, and what isnt? How sinful of you.
Nothing on what I said about the fore fathers of your religion? Imagine that.
But nice gas lighting. As usual.

So you can make up what is a sin, and what isnt? How sinful of you.
Nothing on what I said about the fore fathers of your religion? Imagine that.
But nice gas lighting. As usual.
I know the biblical definition of sin

Do you?

Yes, Jesus covered the abortion topic:

"YOU SHALL DO NO MURDER"

What is the definition of murder?

The taking of an innocent human life.

Now get behind me Satan.

Your dishonesty is why I don't engage demon inspired Atheists

I'm moving you back to ignore. You're a time waster

I know the biblical definition of sin

Do you?

Yes, Jesus covered the abortion topic:

"YOU SHALL DO NO MURDER"

What is the definition of murder?

The taking of an innocent human life.

Now get behind me Satan.

Your dishonesty is why I don't engage demon inspired Atheists

I'm moving you back to ignore. You're a time waster
Im not an atheist.
And you still ignore the beliefs of your fore fathers.
LOL you are such a fucking JOKE

View attachment 835200

Translation: Taylor probably had an abortion so now it's ok. Maybe more than one maybe as many as Marilyn Monroe

Republicans' criticism of Taylor Swift could massively backfire, as detractors take aim at her efforts to encourage fans to register to vote.

On September 19, National Voter Registration Day, the singer took to Instagram to share a message urging her fans to register on the nonpartisan, nonprofit Vote.org. According to the organization, Swift's post was followed by a surge of more than 35,000 registrations—an almost 25 percent increase over the same day last year.

Writer Mark Hemingway argued in another part of the article that Swift's success is in spite of "essentially writing the same songs over and over again"—songs that he says largely lack any perceived lyrical depth.

While Davis' post aimed at Swift caught the attention of X users who agreed, it also attracted a flood of disparaging comments from Swifties, the fervent and sizable fanbase whose social media presence is likely only challenged by Beyoncé's Beyhive.

Over the years, Swift has become more politically outspoken, despite any potential backlash she may face.

"If I get bad press for saying, 'Don't put a homophobic racist in office,' then I get bad press for that," she said in Miss Americana.

Comment:
The Democrat Party has a huge advantage in that there are always more dumb people than intelligent people.
Dumb people are not aware that the Democrat Party is based on hate, racism, violence and greed.

Swift has no political ambitions. The MAGA cult hatred for her is purely jealousy driven.

Not jealousy. Conservatives don't worship celebrity, and I agree with that. Sometimes my tribe takes it too far into belittling and/or minimizing their impact though.

Republicans' criticism of Taylor Swift could massively backfire, as detractors take aim at her efforts to encourage fans to register to vote.

On September 19, National Voter Registration Day, the singer took to Instagram to share a message urging her fans to register on the nonpartisan, nonprofit Vote.org. According to the organization, Swift's post was followed by a surge of more than 35,000 registrations—an almost 25 percent increase over the same day last year.

Writer Mark Hemingway argued in another part of the article that Swift's success is in spite of "essentially writing the same songs over and over again"—songs that he says largely lack any perceived lyrical depth.

While Davis' post aimed at Swift caught the attention of X users who agreed, it also attracted a flood of disparaging comments from Swifties, the fervent and sizable fanbase whose social media presence is likely only challenged by Beyoncé's Beyhive.

Over the years, Swift has become more politically outspoken, despite any potential backlash she may face.

"If I get bad press for saying, 'Don't put a homophobic racist in office,' then I get bad press for that," she said in Miss Americana.

Comment:
The Democrat Party has a huge advantage in that there are always more dumb people than intelligent people.
Dumb people are not aware that the Democrat Party is based on hate, racism, violence and greed.

wow that critique is way off IMO. Her songs' lyrics are often quite clever. The music itself is not always clever. Listenable, and it works. But not clever.

Not jealousy. Conservatives don't worship celebrity, and I agree with that. Sometimes my tribe takes it too far into belittling and/or minimizing their impact though.
Really? That'sthe only reason Ted Nugent can pay his electric bill.

The shitlibs love that mess because it looks tranny.... what's the difference between that and the Bud Light princess?

Imagine being so broken and mentally ill that you need something like that to tell you how to think. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back