Hi, I'm Taylor Swift and I am here to tell you real Christians support abortion

You all think we care what he thinks. We don't. We don't worship celebrity like Leftists.
You bet. Right wingers have numerous celebrities they worship and look to for poltical guidance. Lymbaugh, Hannity, Carlson, etc. The difference being right wingers believe what their celebrities tell them to believe. Democrat's celebrities generally just agree with what their fans believe.

You bet. Right wingers have numerous celebrities they worship and look to for poltical guidance. Lymbaugh, Hannity, Carlson, etc. The difference being right wingers believe what their celebrities tell them to believe. Democrat's celebrities generally just agree with what their fans believe.

Projection

View attachment 835200

Hi, my name is Taylor Swift and I am here to bring you the gospel of Jesus Christ. For you see, I'm a Christian from Tennessee and I need to clear up misconceptions about what Christians really are.

First of all, Jesus loved abortion, so don't listen to those right wing lies that say otherwise. I mean, Jesus loves everybody right? Well, except maybe Trump and DeSantis, that is. And if he loves everybody, that means he also loves those that have abortions. All you have to do is read your Bible.

Secondly, Jesus only showed love and affection to children, not babies, and certainly not unborn babies. I mean, Jesus never even talked to unborn babies once in the gospels, which just proves they are not human. And if Mary had decided to have had an abortion, I'm sure God would have understood. I mean, the real key to our collective salvation is the democrat party anyway, and not Jesus.

In fact, the democrat party does everything Christian, which is why I'm a democrat, and if Jesus were alive today............er...............um..........I mean here to talk to us today he would be a democrat like me cuz Christianity = abortion and the democrat party. In fact, it would not surprise me a bit to see Jesus kneeling to Joe Biden and the democrat party as he praises them for saving abortion and democracy.

So, repent and register democrat or burn in hell. It's really just that simple.

Now stop looking at and drooling over my half naked body and act Christian like. Shame on you!

Oh, and for the poor folk, I reduced the price of tickets for my next concert to only $2000 dollars a ticket. Real Christians will pay it so they can fund the Lords work I am doing all around the country.
It's almost too bad her mom didn't support abortion. Swift is a child of the devil these days. I take her opinions with a grain of salt, which is a waste of good salt.

It's almost too bad her mom didn't support abortion. Swift is a child of the devil these days. I take her opinions with a grain of salt, which is a waste of good salt.

I also take her opinions with a grain of salt, but that's a long way from wishing someone aborted. Geez.

Forum List

Back