🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Hillary Clinton Campaign Ad Uses Obama's Forged Birth Certificate To Attack Donald Trump

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
On the same day former Clinton aide/donor & journalist George Stephanopoulos played the Obama birth certificate card against Donald Trump interviewing him, birther Hillary Clinton's campaign released a campaign ad hitting Trump with the birth certificate card. Yea, this wasn't coordinated. :rolleyes:

On the same day former Clinton aide/donor & journalist George Stephanopoulos played the Obama birth certificate card against Donald Trump interviewing him, birther Hillary Clinton's campaign released a campaign ad hitting Trump with the birth certificate card. Yea, this wasn't coordinated. :rolleyes:

It probably wasn't, usually campaigns and super pacs telegraph their ads ahead of time to anyone who will listen and so why wouldn't George ask the man-baby birther king about it?

Trump was so proud of his birther stance . Why not ask him ?

I don't think she'll be able to "trump" this no matter what Donald's guilty of!
BenghaziStevens-300x211.jpg

Is there still anyone in this day and age who does anyone not realize the "long form" is a fake? Let me ask this, does anyone not know how layers work in Adobe products such as Photoshop?

Is there still anyone in this day and age who does anyone not realize the "long form" is a fake? Let me ask this, does anyone not know how layers work in Adobe products such as Photoshop?

Tell us, how do layers work.

Bang the shit out of that asshole.

Why won't Hillary release her speeches? Did she say opposing things to each wealthy bank?

have no fear, my dear birthers......After all, Trump is paying lots and lots of private investigators in Hawaii to get to the bottom of all this.........After all, its only been what 6 or 7 years of intense investigations? LOL

have no fear, my dear birthers......After all, Trump is paying lots and lots of private investigators in Hawaii to get to the bottom of all this.........After all, its only been what 6 or 7 years of intense investigations? LOL
I bet it finally is exposed in the next decade. Citizens will find that the jerk's name is Soetoro and he signed all those legal documents with an alias! First and last black president. That will be the legacy of the Bozo and that's a shame.

I bet it finally is exposed in the next decade. Citizens will find that the jerk's name is Soetoro and he signed all those legal documents with an alias! First and last black president. That will be the legacy of the Bozo and that's a shame.
No wonder you post lies, you also believe them.

Forum List

Back