New Jersey’s Rutgers University bans unvaccinated student from online courses

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
Apparently the student, a Senior, was locked out of his Rutgers University email and other related accounts when he tried to pay his tuition fees on August 27th. He's been barred from participating since the first semester began.

Unless someone can explain how Covid can travel through the interwebz, I'm of the view that this is not and has never been about science or health but more about control.

Anyway...

Last edited:
1631110322660.png

If that shits infected the internet we'll never be able to stop the spread!

Fauci or AOC should have thought of that right off.

How the frak do you put a mask on your computer?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Apparently the student, a Senior, was locked out of his Rutgers University email and other related accounts when he tried to pay his tuition fees on August 27th. He's been barred from participating since the first semester began.

Unless someone can explain how Covid can travel through the interwebz, I'm of the view that this is not and has never been about science or health but more about control.

Anyway...

hmmmm.

That's a report from March.

As of September, they're now barring students for online classes if they do not consent to consuming these pharmaceutical products.

Similar scenario we saw when 15 days to flatten the curve turned into them now wanting everybody having vaccine passes to participate in society.

If you give a tyrant an inch, they'll always take a mile. Always.

That's a report from March.

As of September, they're now barring students for online classes if they do not consent to consuming these pharmaceutical products.

Similar scenario we saw when 15 days to flatten the curve turned into them now wanting everybody having vaccine passes to participate in society.

If you give a tyrant an inch, they'll always take a mile. Always.
From your link
RUTGERS VACCINE POLICY

The university’s policy hasn’t changed since it was announced in March, said spokeswoman Dory Devlin.

“Since March, we have provided comprehensive information and direction to students to meet vaccine requirements through several communications channels, including our university websites, direct emails, and messages relayed throughout the registration and enrollment processes,” she said.

She noted that Rutgers’ policy says: “Registering for classes that are fully remote (synchronous/asynchronous) is not the same as being enrolled in a fully online degree-granting program.”
--

Apparantly Rutgers is not interested in granting degrees that are fully online programs. They are hardly alone. I know you can't get a degree that way through any state supported school in my state.

There are private online programs offered through other schools though

From your link
RUTGERS VACCINE POLICY

The university’s policy hasn’t changed since it was announced in March, said spokeswoman Dory Devlin.

“Since March, we have provided comprehensive information and direction to students to meet vaccine requirements through several communications channels, including our university websites, direct emails, and messages relayed throughout the registration and enrollment processes,” she said.

She noted that Rutgers’ policy says: “Registering for classes that are fully remote (synchronous/asynchronous) is not the same as being enrolled in a fully online degree-granting program.”
--

Apparantly Rutgers is not interested in granting degrees that are fully online programs. They are hardly alone. I know you can't get a degree that way through any state supported school in my state.

There are private online programs offered through other schools though

Okay. Well tell that to the kid who just got locked out of his accounts and told he's barred because he refused to take the vaccine.

And he's not the only one, btw.

Okay. Well tell that to the kid who just got locked out of his accounts and told he's barred because he refused to take the vaccine.

And he's not the only one, btw.
He transferred into Rutgers and demands the school offer him an online degree program they never offered. He can stuff it.

Rutgers has a valid interest in "protecting" it's name brand of degree programs.

It's about punishment. If these communists could get away with chopping off a hand they would do it.

Forum List

Back